WWIII

blue=allies
red=axis
light blue=friendly to allies
light red=friendly to axis

You're fucking retarded.

Blue is basically Zionist/globalist banker owned territory. Light blue are the countries too afraid to Oppose the bankers directly.

Here's an actual map of current geopolitical alignments in the UN general assembly,

And here's one based off actual military alliances and public statements on alignments. Possible flashpoints are circled.

t. IR major

But why isn't Mongolia red tho?

They could stay neutral (look the position)

can someone give me a quick rundown as to why russia would be on norks side
I understand china but why russia

All these maps work on the presumption that China is going to allow DPRK to strike and mess up their plans by bringing the US into the war from the start.
China has moved 150000 plus troops to the DPRK border, Russia has also moved troops to it's border with DPRK. China does not want DPRK to fuck things up.
There's too much emphasis on DPRK and not enough on China's ambitions in the area.

> voted for the luls
> wwiii
> drafted

Russia is an energy based economy under siege from things such as EU pipeline policies/projects. China is a potential massive market to them absent of EU interference, which is why they'll want to protect China's interests.

So basically WWIII hasn't changed since the Cold War. If you're going to waste a thread on this, at least make it interesting by having a geopolitical shake up. I don't think you'll ever get an actual World War with these sides.

After getting bogged down in North Korea for a decade, the American people have absolutely had it with foreign intervention. They elect an absolute isolationist government, and this time the government will actually practice what it preaches. With the economy in shambles, the government faces a very pissed off electorate and decides to focus on America first, for real this time. Meanwhile Europe is overrun by Muslims, and a few right wing parties begin to take power in Western Europe. As Middle Eastern governments begin to fall due to instability, Turkey, which has molded into an Islamic dictatorship itself, declares a Caliphate. A massive Muslim migration from Europe to Turkey begins, and Turkey starts to go after some Middle Eastern land. Here, to the bewilderment of many in Western academia, Turkey does not have a hard time, as it is able to turn the people away from one another and toward and West and Russia as a common enemy to Islam. At this point, they begin going through North Africa and the take over of Pakistan and Iran gives them nuclear capabilities. Europe has long kicked Turkey out of NATO, so China, who has been pissing off some countries in the East, sees an opportunity to make friends with a Western foe. China and the new Ottoman caliphate form an alliance. India, now seeing itself surrounded by enemies, jumps for European and Russian help. Russia forms an alliance with Europe, who has become progressively more pro-Russian out of identity, a shared opposition to the caliphate, and tensions with the Chinese along the border.

The first shots of the World War III are fired as Turkey moves its troops into the Caucasus region of Russia due to "ethnic Muslim oppression."

>SA
>not red
OP is retarded
whites make up 10% of the country, 80% is black and communist, blacks run the country. Hell our president speaks better Russian than he does English and they pushing to make ching chong language compulsory for primary school kids here.

The US, still isolationist, does their usual World War thing and comes in around half way through once it is realized that the EU-Russian-Indian alliance may not hold together against these two adversaries.

That was a very interesting read. Its nice to hear a new perspective besides Russia vs USA

volkstaat or we rent a bunch of boats and physically ship the Saffers here. which do you prefer?

EU and Russia are arch enemies. EU policies are bankrupting Russia. The Ukraine "issue" was initiated by the EU stirring up anti-Russian feelings because the leadership of Ukraine at the time we're considering an energy deal with Russia as more beneficial.
There's no scenario where Russia would ever consider joining an alliance with the EU.

I hope your not stupid enough to think that Russia wants to be our friend

India prefers Russia to US. There's a complicated love triangle with them and China.

India should be light red or purple

It's not a world war if it isn't us against everyone.

Leave me out of this, eat a dick.

ThesE young babies don't realize a single year hasn't gone by since Russian-backed governments have warred with NATO-backed after the cold war.

Now there's direct engagement in Syria.

They have these retarded white nationalist fantasies of russia helping Europe against China

I prefer no one.

Those who want to die for arbituary entities feel free to die for the power and dominance of your masters.

Have to update the USA its gonna be a civil war of the globalist / nato / liberals vs nationalist /axis / conservatives.

Thank you, I try my best.

Yes, and so were the European capitalist powers before WW2. Russia and Europe may not be friends, but in the past, they have always put down those differences to fight beside one another when threatened. If an Islamic caliphate were to start threatening Russia, especially the ethnically Muslim areas of Russia that they keep a heavy hand on, you bet Russia isn't going to just sit around and keep making enemies with Europe. In this situation, Russia is going to swallow a hard pill and side with whoever is best aligned to helping protect its motherland, and that won't be the Chinese-aligned caliphate.

Friend? Not so much. Ally in a time of war? Yes.

In a battle between lesser and greater evils you're retarded if you want the world controlled by greater evils.

India and China are good guys outside their border, for the most part

Evetyone is evil except me and people controlled by me which is none of those.

>WW3
>India and Pakistan are just 'friendlies'.
What the fuck mate ? The whole Pakistan/India/China region would be a separate front in WW3, there's no way they would be as little involved as that.

Yeah when German white nationalism pops back up and threatens Russia, the Russians will help THE USA defeat the silly krauts

> Russia and Syria accusing the USA of crimes against humanity, suddenly just stop and buddy buddy

Pls

> Crimea and Eastern Ukraine fighting for Allies
> Egypt not imploding when fighting with Israel
> Implying SA won't be full on race war and incapable of supporting any side

3rd faction European homeland liberation force.

And yet you're so far removed from a World War II style war that you don't realize that when two countries' territory is being eaten up, or is threatened to be eaten up, by a common adversary, they don't give a fuck about the personal differences. They beat the shit out of the adversary in an alliance and then save their problems with one another for later. Russia and China have had their problems in the past, even when both were staunch communists. If China sees a possible alliance with the Middle Eastern caliphate that will give them direct access to the resources of Africa, it will tell Russia to go fuck itself. Especially if the US is so bogged down at home that it doesn't look like they would join in.

You people seem to forget that wars aren't just fought on ideological lines, and that sometimes, actual country territory and livelihoods are at stake. When Hitler invaded Russia, Stalin wasn't sitting there on his ass saying "well fuck siding with these capitalists, we'll go on our own." No, they sucked it up, realized they needed to ban together with their capitalist foes, and take out the madman that had just invaded their country. Self-preservation > ideology.

Hahaha, wtf no.

Whatever side Israel is on, I'm rooting for the other side.

Agreed, some are completely overlooking or willfully ignoring the underlying politics to engage in a WW3 tabletop strategy game.
Romantic notions of fighting a crusade together against the Caliphate are complete fantasy; Russia wants the EU to burn and they don't care who lights the fire. Russia and China are building an alliance.
China has problems with Pakistan assisting Islamists in Xinjiang, so China isn't going to align with a cause/side which at the moment is set on annexing a large portion on it's North.

>t. no grasp of diplomacy, realpolitik, and large scale wars

>Europa
>allied with (((jewnited snakes)))
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why can't Africa do anything in a war? They're so pathetic, especially the inbred ugly Somalis, they're inferior and worthless.

Is suggesting Russia would join an alliance to prevent the destruction of it's arch enemy the EU.
Is not knowing that Russia and China are cosying into an alliance due to the EU policies/actions (particular in regards to energy).
Is suggesting that China would back, be part or or ally with Islamists when Islamists are currently trying to annex one of China's largest provinces into the so-called caliphate.

There is no scenario where Russia would be on the side on the EU and China on the side of a Caliphate.

Well they did help elect Trump...

>Crimea in Blue
user I don't know how to tell you this but... It's Russian clay now.

I don't want WW3 if Africa is unaffected. I only want WW3 if all Africans die via nuclear annihilation.

Also WW3 isn't fucking happening you faggots.

You are a fucking idiot.

Turkey should be light red now.

There isn't going to be a 2 sided WWIII it will be 3-4 sided considering the power dynamics at play here have no defined borders. Many civil wars will be taking place aswell during this time.

My great grandpa was a part of Azad Hind

>China
Lol.

How is Morocco like as a country? They seem to always ally themselves with the west unlike most African countries

I ain't no ally with no EU, Anglo only.