Race Mixing

Is this true? pls need help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
npr.org/sections/ed/2016/07/01/484325664/babies-of-color-are-now-the-majority-census-says
archive.is/EAvXT
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One drop rule applies to all races.

Yes purim, get bleached. It is the only way you can enjoy white privilege.

actually thought about this the other day, worse comes to worse everyone has better genes for running. On a long enough timeline, it reverts back to white

Spread this in blm groups.
We have to keep our genepool pure!

Yes and no.

This is presuming they breed with a white consecutively each generation.

This is presuming there will even be whites around in 3 generations.

This is ignoring that for every time a black mix gets "diluted", there are 20 pure black kids born rendering the whole thing pointless (These black kids will find their way to the half breeds and turn them black again)

No it doesn't, you can't tell when someone has one drop of asian, or one drop of indian

All women prefer a white man.

Something about being "white" is extremely attractive in the day and age where children and adults are inside more than they are outside.

The need for lighter skin is being naturally selected for by our animalistic brains because vitamin D and it's synthesis in the skin is being extremely hampered by humans staying inside so much.

Being lighter skined means the few minutes you do get of sun each day will have a more profound effect than if your skin was pitch black and prevented vitamin d synthesis.

The necessity for light skin WILL be naturally selected for because men with dark skin will proportionally on average be motivated less and less to have children because they will start to develop health issues due to their chronic lack of vitamin D

Wouldn't that require some "pure" whites to breed with the diluted half-breeds? If everyone is racemixing then you wouldn't get 1/8th black due to the proportion of blacks compared to whites in the world, you'd more likely end up with the reverse, what white does the 1/8th white look?

cute

Is racemixing that common in the US? Or it is just a meme.

a 1/8 pit bull 7/8 german shepherd dog is still a mutt.

No because whites are 9% of Earths population so ir would be us that disappear

Don't know I'm not american

Hmm I've noticed how they always show mixed girls and not mixed boys. And how it's always about looks. Why so shallow?

1 in 6 interracial married? I think.
Google it nig

It's there but it's greatly over-exaggerated

Fuck Off! Go breed with shaniqua and leave the white countries you're living in

because looks is a reflection of an organisms physical health and a predictor on its ability to successfully reproduce

yes especially this

That's alot.

they do that when trying to promote mixing with orientals as well

That's bullshit, since everyone pretty much has a small amount of other races in them.

>The future is different shades of slight tans

Actually you won't be bleaching anything, in fact you'll be decreasing the white population while expanding the nonwhite population. With nonwhites constantly despising whites all throughout social media. Your mixed mutt will end up reproducing with someone that isn't white.

Then again marriage is drastically decreasing in the younger generations so of course it would end up like that.

It's fucking everywhere in Leafland.

it's mathematical in the U.S. as of now.

this is why (((the plan))) includes bringing people in the millions from africa to everywhere else.

this is why halting immigration enrages (((them)))

this is why Europe is done for.

>shaniqua
I had a class mate named that. She was damn hot.

White babies are far more valuable then mixed or brown ones. That's why they are so expansive to adopt. Anybody who thinks racism will go away by mixing is a gigantic fucking moron. People will just start hating lighter colored mutts.

You're so stupid.

In Mexico for example it did meant the end of the nigger race but they basically killed all niggers males and fucked nigger sheboons.

You should better try with Mexicans and Latinos they already have European blood and if your génes aren't weak you could make a castizo

I'm real 14/88 but venti is okay?

Actually the US could become whiter if the majority of immigration comes from European/Anglo Nations and Birthright Citizenship is removed. Racemixing aka "Bleaching" will just make America even less white and more like Brazil.

Good lord. Eastwood kid is definitely his. Spitting image.

She might be a 6/10 but her tits are fucking huge.

>stating the obvious
you said all that because I posted a picture of some kid?

I think she is gorgeous just pointing out the hypocrisy of it all.

Or will favor brown skin like nature always intended. Checkmate powder freak.

Milky maid's milkies almost make me forget she's a quadroon

This right here. Too many outside factors that break this theory.

Then why aren't shitskins valuable compared to whites? because people think brown is simply an overrated color. Whiteness is unique even the most anti-white people realize that. That's why it's considered valuable to a lot of shitskins.

One drop

Nice try mr rothberg

Even your shitty president favors brown skin. Too bad he turns orange when he tries to tan, lol.

an downsyndrome kid is also unique same with someone who balds at 5 or someone with a dwarf.

but all these people are unattractive because of these physical attributes. the brain knows what it needs to survive, even if the conscious part of you doesnt.

all brains want lighter skin because it is an ADVANTAGE in modern day society, and as more and more people become mixed. the remaining whites will be even MORE sought after.

In the future we may see mixed races not having many children, and whites have 6 or 7 with multiple different women

Whites are like 3% of the world's population. It would be a death sentence to us. Jewish people however would love to racemix with negros! The more the merrier!

dont racemix

forced race-mixing is literally genocide and rape.

>*the sound 100,000,000 women moisting loudly

Nigger DNA will become Junk DNA in race mixed populations because mix-raced people will not go back to blacks. They will be bleached because over 90 percent of whites do not race mix.

>you can't say no to a nigger
>that's racist!

involuntary racemixing is literally rape.

Oy vey! There's nothing wrong with racemixing goyim!

Brazil is the main reason why nobody should race-mix

The Trump effect will end up making whites have loads of kids while minorities will have less and less in the US. The RAISE act will already increase European immigration and several people in the Trump cabinet want to end birthright citizenship which would make whites 65% of all births.

am I really mixed race if I'm 1/8th mexican?

This guy gets it. Whiteness is purity. If you are white then you are pure

first race to be eliminated: the jews!

Mixed race people are less likely to marry or have kids with whites considering the backlash that's against us. You won't be making America any more white by race-mixing. If anything you'll give nonwhites more manpower.

I've noticed this but haven't said anything because it encourages race mixing.
We have stronger genes.
Imagine if you got blacker? LOL

is like an ugly white kid how is that cute?

Dont mind me, just waiting for the "Oh no no no no" webm

>Mongrels are ug-

People in America self-segregate more than non-americans and basement dwellers think. Most Americans under 22 are decently racist.

fucking puked

also LOL IMPLYING 99% OF RACIAL TRASH DON'T LOOK LIKE THIS

pic related is still the better option

Wrong

Here's how you tell what race you are

>white skin, blonde hair, blue eyes
Aryan
>white skin, brown hair, blue eyes
Anglo
>white skin, red hair, green eyes
Celtic
>tan skin, light hair , light eyes
Northern Mediterranean
>tan skin, dark hair, light brown eyes
Mediterranean

>dark skin, black hair, black eyes
You certainly aren't white

sorry my guy you're only white if this is you

American whites are still the least likely to do it.

>implying the RAISE act as it is won't just result on more poo immigration

Keep it up stormfags. This thread is gold.

Holy shit

Never racemix

Muhammad Ali speaks against racial mixing

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

This is fucking bullshit, practically everyone has an admixture of another race in them

You go with whatever majority is in the blood

If its 50/50 then whatever they identify with, simple

I'm not race mixing, I'm discussing the future of race mixers.
They'll seek out whites to mix with, and affluent, healthy, good looking whites will reject them. They'll only race mix with poor, fat ugly whites, just like niggers already do.
Blacks are absorbing shitty white genes to make all of these mixed people. They'll eventually run out of mates and die without ever having children because they're plunging into the poor classes where they'll grow up in broken homes without food, exposed to crime, and isolated from opportunity.
Just saying, even if these mixed people survive a couple generations they'll be ugly, stupid and poor, and their black genes will be useless.
Any amount of black genes in whites are destined to remove them from the gene pool, or they'll be whittled down to such insignificant levels among the poorer classes that they won't express themselves.

>that pic
White births have become the American majority again. Keep up with the news.

-ly

>Race Mixing
Is in the top 5 in main issues that are destroying the West and in the US is a real problem

It doesn't revert. The reason we have higher average intelligence is because of selection pressure over thousands of years. The way society is structured now, there is no significant selection pressure in favor of intelligence in the west, and race-mixing will expediate this deterioration immensely.

I think genetically engineered designer babies will become common place within the next fifty years. These kids will have no genetic disorders, mental illness and propensity for addiction or criminal behavior. They will all have genius IQs, naturally athletic physiques and model goodlooks. And nonwhite parents will choose to give their children caucasian features like blonde hair, pale skin, light colored eyes and smaller noses.

Leftwing activists will be incredibly mad about this. But it wont matter because designer babies will become an issue of national security and will effect the global balance of power. China will have no reservations about creating a generation of 140 IQ super chinks who require low social costs like healthcare, special ed, and policing; and will go on to make major advances in science and technology. The West cannot afford to be left behind by this.

Still evidently and obviously black, though

I find it funny that as they get whiter, they look more and more attractive

npr.org/sections/ed/2016/07/01/484325664/babies-of-color-are-now-the-majority-census-says

Find me the link of the news that whitr babies are the majority again Billybob. Watch as I said MAJORITY and not just a surge in numbers.

Time for archive
archive.is/EAvXT

Up for grabs
>Half-Nip
>Half-Nigger
Any takers?

Just marry whoever you are in love with :)

dude you're retarded if you think we are above evolution

selective pressures still exist:

1) humans will become more altruistic
2) humans will become less violent
3) humans will become MORE monogamous
4) humans will have an increased sex drive

Bullshit. A few generations of bleaching and "weak" races (Australian abos, poo-in-loo Indians) turn white (visually). A few more and "strong" ones, like niggers, start looking white, too.

>guy wants to make a cocktail
>he has good drinks(whites) and toilet water(blacks)
His conclusion:
>I'll just get me a toilet water cocktail to wash up the shit in the toilet water

thats why i said dont racemix

NICE

Sup Forums could marry these non-degenerate, Traditional and Conservative Waifu she's also fit as fuck, she always works out daily on the gym

Nip easy.

>imblying the defining of planned parenthood won't make blacks give birth like crazy

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

Whites were barely behind in birthrate last year to the point where it was negligable. Also, it's only august, how is there already accurate 2017 data? (There isn't)

Defunding*****

Damn man, I miss homestuck

I didn't say we are above evolution. I said there is no real selective pressure for intelligence. What did you want to say with your response?

Also how do 3) and 4) compute? Just wondering.

Back when Australians were "bleaching" abos they were almost 99% of the entire country's population. Now they're around 75% of the whole country and drastically declining due to Chink immigration.

It won't be removed, Trump only says that to please christcucks. If anything he's mixed on abortion.

Damn straight.

Im not even going to attack your hillbilly source since it pretty much diminishes itself.

>The figures must however be taken with some caveats. Firstly, the racial classification system used by the U.S. government is notoriously inaccurate, and includes all those it calls “Caucasian” as white, even if they come from North Africa, Arab nations and the Middle East.

>arabs
>white

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Oy vey!

Are you planning on having white kids? I'm dating a polish chick and i'm going to have plenty probably more then your average American.