Is this a meme or reality?

I know americans are the fattest in the world but do you see this whenever you're in walmart?

Other urls found in this thread:

kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate-by-re/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a stereotype.
Americans are fat
Brits have bad teeth

Bretty much

Not like that but it is not uncommon to see fatasses on skooters. They are fucking slow too. They are about a third the speed of a granny walk.

Not in New England states usually, unless you go to the really shitty nigger filled city areas. You do see a ton of addicts there though.

I work at walmart and it might be where I'm at but I'll see 1-2 a day usually same people in a week, but most of the time people using that have a broken leg or something, are old, or are just some kids having fun.

ummm try again sweetie

Lived most of my life in CT then moved to Georgia a few years ago. I can count on one hand the amount of blobs I've seen. Plenty of regular fat people but no jabbas

The people in the OP's picture would be categorized as morbidly obese, not overweight or obese. But yeah as someone that lives in NJ, the average is slightly to mid overweight BMI

Mexicans are the fattest in the world.

TOP 10 OBESE COUNTRIES

Mexico (32.8%)
United States (31.8%)
New Zealand (26.5%)
Chile (25.1%)
Australia (24.6%)
Canada (24.2%)
United Kingdom (23%)
Ireland (23%)
Luxembourg (22.1%)
Finland (20.2%)

>Mexicans are the fattest in the world.
Closely followed by New Mexico

I've actually seen this exact thing at a Wal-mart but the trailing carts were fat kids.

Every fucking day you post this shitty thread

Not true, we are fatter by 0.05g

Walmarts in trashy areas have a lot of fat people, but scooter users are much rarer than the meme would tell you. Most of them just waddle like penguins.

In the south, yes.

Yes, just like the movie Wall-e

SHART

>I know americans are the fattest in the world
nope
>do you see this whenever you're in walmart?
nope

>do you see this whenever you're in walmart?
Yes and it is getting so bad that it causes stupid traffic jams in the store. I hate these fat bastards. If walmart is going to provide these carts, then they should make the aisles wider. t. CAfag

I see more niggers in Walmart than fat people.

Just imagine how much energy one of those creatures contains. We could entirely replace fossil fuels with fat people. You could easily drive a hundred kilometers with one of those legs.

>zero sources with post
amerilard

Mexico is also home to the biggest dick man on the planet

However the population of USA is about 5x that of Mexico so when you multiply p population by decimal percent there's way more fatasses in US.

You should find out if they're concentrated in a few states or so

i thought qatar and Saudi were like 66% obese

A chocolate chip cookie does have more energy than a stick of dynamite

Breddy gool I think, the more fat the men are, the less concurrence there are for women.

how do you even afford so many excess calories?

I work for Fly Emirates, and I assure you, apart from all the immigrant workers, most of them indians and south east asia, a lot of thai whores too (shemales too ) they're all fucking obese.

were european levels without blacks, but europe also has an obesity epidemic

Thats cause theyre rich AF. Theyre not fat from cheezits and donnettes. They eat lobster and wagyu of highest quality

You only see Walmarts in the shittiest cities/towns, obviously the people will be shitty too

Underrated

kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate-by-re/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}

This is real you actually do see an obeast on a mobile scooter about 60% of the time you go to mart

Mexicans are technically fatter.

>Joseph Smith was born in Vermont
>Utah
Mormon masterrace

Actually, the brits have faboulus teeth, they just don belive in faking GREAT teeth like u hypocritical amerifats who are all actually fat or retarded