Redpill me on the white jew

Cocaine aka white jew. Friends are always doing this shit + booze and seem to think its the powder of the gods. Is it secretly, dare I say it, white extermination?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oSPT27XyY1U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaethylene
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if u do coke you're a waster and your talking bollocks is not impressing anyone, least of all her.

The greatest power is to exist next to the wasted, the unmotivated , the eternal victim that is the escapist! he who loves to escape through drugs and alcohol. To be truly god like you must see them for what they are and when offered a bump in your case you look them straight in the eye and say "no" with a smile. You will crush his soul and he will see that your will is stronger than his! I'm readying Dostoevsky please forgive me for this way of speaking.

shitty drug that lasts too short and cost wayyyy tooo much. Will fuck up your jaw and your heart when you get older. Turns girls into whores and guys into fiends.

I did it once and it was honestly lame and forgettable. All I remember doing while "high on coke" is having an intense conversation about boxing and fighting styles with this random Mexican dude at the party who was an amateur boxer.

It lasts for like 30 minutes and feels the same as drinking redbull but with more focus and no crash afterwards. When it was done, I could hardly tell and I had to ask my friend and he was like "yea, it doesn't last that long." I did it for free (it was at rich dude's loft party), but I'd never pay for it.

i tried it once and it was really underwhelming
your friends are just tryhards, like most people

you will have friends who will do this stuff for the rest of their lives. Truly degenerate substance, only exists to enrich the seller. Stay away.

It's alright if you can get pure stuff. MDMA is better

You guys had some shitty fucking coke then

I love it. just dont do it all the time or you'll fall apart

youtube.com/watch?v=oSPT27XyY1U

Get a load of Pablo Escobar over here. Fuck off nobody is impressed with your "connect"

It's ok in moderation in my opinion. Can really get a night going, but the high is too short and you'll never get the same zing as the first line so you'll end up doing more and more till it's gone. Too expensive for that, and terrible fucking hangovers.

MDMA is the patrician choice.

You are a loser and need to go into rehab. You will wake up one day and realize this or further descend into degeneracy and die alone in a "party" house.

Probably. I was at a party and there like a line of people waiting to do it. This guy was rich and had a whole bag of it and was just giving it out, so I wasn't going to complain.

it's pretty cool. cheap shit isn't worth it, if it's stepped on too much it's not enjoyable.

good yak leaves you with no nosebleed or crash, just a nice pleasant comedown

Hes right though. You had some stepped on garbage not worth your time

Yea, coke had no where near the effect on me that ecstacy did. I only did it once, but I swear I'll never forget.

>it's not me doing drugs, it's Jews force me to do it

>it's not the western deprived society likes BBC, it's Jews force us to love niggers

>it's not the western deprived society likes faggots, it's Jews force us to love buggering

>>MDMA is the patrician choice.
babbys first hard drug, how sweet. have fun with your glowsticks.

give your friends acid and lock them in a room with jordan peterson.

coke's a garbage drug.

No, drugs are black extermination, as blacks are more predisposed to addiction. OPEN BORDERS is white extermination. Get your facts straight.

Lol, Jews don't care what you are inclined to do, you can urinate on your sex partner and fuck dogs' shit, it's your personal choice. If your deprived habit makes money, why not to exploit this? It's just focking fonny how you're trying to blame Jews for your weak will and laziness.

No its an addiciton trap. Once you start you will never get free of it. Coke users can quit for 40 years but the second someone says "want to do some?" they will be there as degen as ever. I never did any but many of my friends ruined their lives doing it. The ones that didnt manage to fuck right up are still slaves to the shit. If you want to be a chad buy a gram or two and use it to get hot club sluts back to your place. If you are a 3 and have coke you can fuck two 9s all night and cum in them and they will do whatever you want for a gram or two of the white stuff. Its totally degenerate do not start or you will end up a loser like your friends.

just here to say: stay away from that substance. more than a few people have lost everything including a lot of money, friends and brainpower to it.
it makes you into a brainless, teethless retard in no time if you can't control it in time and say stop.

of the people I know most of them act like they have adhd + they are paranoid 25 of 24 hours a day.

I tried it a few times. it's not worth it. not at all.

How do you keep the Russian names straight?
they all blend together for me...

I don't do it. I blamed jews to drum up support for comments/opinions.

Most of my old school friends had a period of YEARS where they did coke every day, including when going to work. Its totally degenerate iknew when i was 15 i better not start or id end up hooked.

Stimulants are the most redpilled substances if used properly. If you are using them to your advantage and not just for escapism/degenerate party lifestyle.
A lot of extremely intelligent people used stims in the former manner.
before the advent of (((anti depressants))) they used to prescribe amphetamines and coke for mopes.
actually makes some people motivated and useful hard workers as opposed to complacent cuckolds being fucked in the brain by the pharmaceutical jew.

>b-but anything but being sober is degenerate 'cept for muh beer
kys christcuck

problem is: stimulants like cocaine, amphetamines and PANZERSCHOKOLADE make you stupid over time.

psychedelics on the other hand...

its stupid if you arent using it in miniscule doses for work related purposes

ive had 230 a gram before back when I was a major degenerate...honestly you might as well abuse adderal and get microdick for life if you are that comitted to being "amped"

are you 14? nobody gives a fuck that you say no to a bump

>stimulants like cocaine, amphetamines and PANZERSCHOKOLADE make you stupid over time.
citation needed

Fentanyl is way better desu

are you serious?

Perhaps for occasional spiritual/ritualistic use.
But I'm certainly not with the Joe Rogan tier camp of "dude just trip and you'll figure it all out lmao"
long time psych users like "acid heads" or whatever are some of the most braindead mongoloids around.

This is the eternal, addicted leaf right here. Half our country is coked up, the other half is glass eyed with opiods. Good think the government pays for their (((treatment))) so glad i pay 50% in tax for these faggots.

>are you serious?

yes, now justify your assertion.

well no shit, it was probably some college shit that everyone at school gets.

its mostly just adderall broken down with baking soda/whey protein

If anyone here's done real coke, it's fucking amazing. I know some people have, but the idiots who haven't, you should try it. You feel like a God for an hour.

cocaine is the best drug, especially if you're an autist with crippling social retardation.

I do coke and mdma on a daily basis at work. It gives you the perfect edge for business but the crash is fucking horrible. Would not recommend to anyone, very fucking hard to quit.

This shit causes your brain tissue to atrophy. It ironically causes you to lose brain cells. Don't do it unless you want to become a retard.

learn to pronounce russian names my guy.

>mdma
>daily
I seriously, seriously, seriously hope you guys don't do this

depends on the coke, but it generally speaking lasts for 30 min and in it's high time feels like meth but meth you get more bang for the bucks.

fuck beer straight edge 1488

It's very bad news.
Even "pure" stuff is cut at souce with Levimasole now. You cannot remove it.

Not to mention you're funding black ops and criminal scum by buying it if you don't care about your health.

Me? I love that shit.

>Is it secretly, dare I say it, white extermination?
Yes. It's degenerate as fuck. I do it a lot myself. It's shit, all it does is make you talk shit. One of the most intellectually stunting drugs you can do. I need new friends

Based Fyodor.

>shitty drug that lasts too short and cost wayyyy tooo much
This.

only niggers do cocaine

Get new friends.

This shit is more degenerate than pot, absolutely destroys people
I had my fun with it when I was bartending, but I will never do that shit again

About the correct assessment. Plus it's always adulterated.

Only poor fags cry it's too short, do more pussy.

>i don't know the difference between hard and soft

Fucking this, it's a shit-tier drug.

/thread.

Hitler gave himself Parkinson's. Stimulants are good for larping. The delusions of grandeur that coke gives you are pretty intense

>Hitler gave himself Parkinson's. Stimulants are good for larping. The delusions of grandeur that coke gives you are pretty intense
He gave himself Parkinson's, but it wasn't from coke, it was the "vitamin" shots he was getting multiple times daily
Amphetamines create delusions of grandeur cocaine can only dream about

Your wife seemed to like it when I was rubbing it on her asshole last night OP... Just sayin.

It feels nice but I don't understand how people get addicted it. It's just like a super caffeine rush. Drink a lot of espresso and down a few Excedrins and you'll get a good idea of what it's like.

>rubbing it on her asshole
don't ever actually do this. or get it in your urethra. just trust me

The coke isn't that big of a deal but you will literally break your fucking brain if you do MDMA every day.
You need like 2 weeks to replenish your Serotonin after rolling. You're gonna be a depressed braindead zombie for life if you keep that up

Shit is amazing but not worth it. You'll blow thru $300 with a friend or two and then be strung out the next day from a lack of sleep. There's a reason why the following saying exists: " you know the one thing that goes great with cocaine? Yeah more cocaine."
Don't do it. Invest your money instead and feel good the day after.

Stay away from that shit. Many in my family used to use, or currently use it. Costs too much, short highs, easy to develop a habit, dealers cut it with more trash than ever, plus when your heart really gets going (which of course happens if you don't start off on small amounts, especially when you're mixing caffeine, booze, powder, etc) it can get scary pretty fucking quick.

This

Fucking Etards think they're above everything when it's really the best drug to do if you want to fuck yourself up beyond all repair

Cocaine is great. As with most things do it in moderation.
Those who don't like it probably don't have the personality to enjoy it.
Those with addictive personalities should definitely stay away.

And people should only do quality stuff instead of complaining that cocaine is itself shitty.

Drugs
Redpilled
You must be new user. This is a computer. It's used for intelligent discussion and research.

You're on Sup Forums you expect these fags to know anything about drugs?

Cocaine is for pussies. Only heroin goes up this white Aryan nose.

>Heroin
The true Aryan warrior smokes PCP

don't forget, they also have (((safe injection sites)))

amphetamines > cocaine in every single aspect

Swear this is old /lit/ post, not even pasta isn't it?

PCP prepares the white warrior for battle. Get wet, sharpen the KBAR, cock the glock, and head down to the local Walgreens.

>get wet
That's the nigger method, a real white man snorts a fat gagger of it

The real white Aryan master race warrior chugs PCP straight out of the jar, before waging holy race war against the nogs and mexicans down at the local Walmart. White powder, brother.

>a real white man snorts a fat gagger of it
a white injects only 100% pure substances

Look at this butthurt little pussi with no good coke connect

Even higher purity shit is underwhelming for what you pay.

>implying snorting isn't injection through the nasal membranes
YYYEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJ

>t. 12 year old

coke in england, yeah. it's really really bad.

gotta live near the smuggling routes to get the good stuff.

>what is the internet?

You are right though. Coke here is awful.

the only redpilled drug is pervitin

check out this cunt

Cocaine is a loser drug. Everyone that does it ends up a loser.
If you're going for a stimulant effect you're better off using amphetamines. But all stimulants fuck with your heart, and in general all of that shit is just bad.

buying off dnm is a meme at this point. it's either a scam, or cut to hell. if i can't taste it first no dice.

you also get drug cartels and the associated violence bleeding over your borders too

Tried it a few times and it's a waste of your time and money, all hard drugs are in the long run besides maybe occasional usage of psychedelics

Drugs and drug culture overall are for the most part bad, but I would be lying if I said I don't enjoy an occasional marijuana cigarette with a drink when I'm home on the weekends.

The coke and booze combo is very cardiotoxic and can literally burn holes in your heart if you do too much. Anyone who combines the two is retarded.

Here in the US of A I can get a gram of fishscale for about $40 USD. Then again, I'm not a fucking pussy that gets ripped off, and i'm one of those white people scary enough to deal directly with niggers.

>you feel like a god for an hour
The real.

did it regularly for about 2 years, Eventually it went from being a social thing to exclusively an antisocial thing.
Gotta say the most fun ive ever had was probably playing dota 2 coked out of my mind by myself.
Now, I don't really enjoy it. Would still do it if offered. 6/10

Haven't done in a decade, but I remember it being pretty nice while it lasted, and absolutely horrible the next day. Sucks all the positivity out of your brain so the next day is super depressing.

If you learn Cyrillic it helps. Took me a a day to get it down I became disinterested in Russian when I got to the grammar.

It's physically less addictive than alcohol or tobacco, desu. But do it too much and it can deviate your septum. Primary drawback is the cost: around $80 a gram, where I'm from, and that is likely cheap, cross country. It's about enough to do me for three hours. High is fifteen to twenty minutes, then you need more.

Might not be \pol\ approved, but it was Hitler approved.

This is accurate. Combining Cocaine with the Ethanol in alcohol actually creates a third drug in your liver called Cocaethylene, which is highly toxic and could very easily kill you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaethylene

gotta crack an egg to make an omelette. i don't see another way of keeping most of our blacks incarcerated and out of society.

>i'm one of those white people scary enough to deal directly with niggers.

loving every laugh

bullshit