Why is common decency and formality so hated in contemporary society?

Why is common decency and formality so hated in contemporary society?

Other urls found in this thread:

traditioninaction.org/Cultural/00-Cultural_Index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People know they're in the wrong, and lash out at the light.

What race is he? Slavic?

he cant tailor his shit and thats it

John 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

He only likes old suits because that all he can afford. If he had mad bucks, You better believe he would buy suits like pic related

the internet ruined it all

Jews and nigger culture

What did review brahdo to deserve wearing this suit?

You need to earn it. Reviewing pizza hut does not count. It just comes as weird and idiosyncratic.

Go watch his suits video, he purposefully buys 80s and 90s suits for their style

It's strange that not so long ago almost everyone dressed like reviewbro.

Women wore tasteful dresses, men suits. Now it's Spiderman t-shirts and ill fitting jeans with a side of nasty tattoos.

>If he had mad bucks, You better believe he would buy suits like pic related

Spoiler: if you are not fit and handsome you don't look better in a European cut suit. If anything it'll enhance how fucking ugly you are.

They think it's "conforming", but they don't realize that casualness and bad manners is the status quo.

>he cant tailor his shit and thats it

Actually he's just selecting an archaic cut. It looks extra stupid because nobody else looks like that.

If you were in the 50s he'd look like an average chump.

The problem isn't the fit of the suit, just that your fashion tastes don't approve of a loose fit anymore. Give it 20 years and we'll be back to that style no doubt and all the skinny jean, Euro cut suit styles will look gay to you.

stop projecting you poor dressing slob

You sure sound like a fun person to be around

Autistic

Here's the thing, once upon a time you could actually lift your fucking arms above your shoulders while wearing a suit.

black people and mexicans

Allow a group of aggressive disrespectful animals to go unchallenged in your nation and that's how things will essentially become.

I'm sorry I'm not protecting your fee fees. Go to /fa/ and laugh at dumbasses trying to be fashionable before being fit and you'll understand.

What makes you think reviewbrah gives a shit what people think about him? Some people wear nice clothes because it makes them happy you daft cunt.

Troglodyte

top kek. this is true. dress clothes are very restrictive and uncomfy when too tight. Also nothing is more comfy than loose clothes

>that fuckin typewriter

Pahaha

Who is this guy? I see him all the time but I have never seen his name.

Reviewbrah

These guys look like total faggots. Srs

You know how hot it gets wearing that shit? I'm reasonably athletic but I still sweat at the slightest bit of heat, and if I'm not wearing a shirt and shorts in the summer I'm dripping buckets.

I didn't say that.

Are you getting your panties twisted over your homo crush here? It's really not about him, although I doubt you could muster the sack to call him handsome in any context. He's ugly and he likely knows it. He wears archaic cuts of suits because he wants to. None of this is a problem for me.

My entire point is that trying to put him in a nice modern cut, some flashy mohair shining European suit, is fucking pointless anyway. He'll just look more misplaced.

most off-the-rack suits are in this faggy contemporary twink boy style, it's not particularly expensive to buy something in a slimmer fit

reviewbrah is obviously going for a more traditional, vintage look. he'd be lame if he was some vain, preening /fa/ggot like you're suggesting he would be if he could afford it. plus he's quickly encroaching on half a mil subs and probably has more than enough dosh to spare, he's even got some retarded normieslut groupies in his comments now

/thread

it's not. stop posting faget shit. sartorial conundrums are

I never wore dress shirts casually before and I want to start.

What should I go for?

his radio station is pretty decent, does anyone else listen to it?

no but my friend was shilling it to me, might hceck it out

Reviewbrah is posh as fuck

I listen to it while playing Crusader Kings 2, so fucking comfy

comfyest game too, good taste brah

Ronald Reagan was a piece of shit narc

Look, fuck you, pal. I got enough on my plate without listening to you bitch

band collar shirt is a good way to start. Don't be a fucking goofball and at least have a nice pair of jeans or something. In the winter I wear wool pants with a band collar shirt. comfy as fuck

True 80s suit is at least 1 size too big

>comic sans

In the Bizzaro world, we live in today advantage is twisted into disadvantage. Strength, intelligence, wisdom, and charisma intimidate the normies for the same reason men in suits.

Juxtaposition is the basis for most of "pop culture"
To be noticed it has to be different, and to be different year after year you eventually get to where we are today with the utter faggotry.

We need to begin addressing adults by their surnames again. Boomer ratbags ended this formality, along with dressing with dignity.

He is clearly one of yours

The very tight fitting suits look gay as fuck.

We did this at my boarding school

was pretty nice desu

It's not. All of the green haired feminists and LGBTQ weirdos are just frustrated because they want to have sex with you and never will.

suits are seen as laddish. Throwbacks to the the up and coming heading towards the good ol boys club type. Thanks to geek shic and 'rebellious' modern executives, comfortware and pastel colours have become the new sign of the millionaire genius. Womens tastes have changed accordingly, and women are the base of popular fashion.

That attire is awful btw, the shoes don't match, the shirt should be off white (preferably light blue or green) and the tie should be a solid slightly darker colour. The face doesnt help, too boyish and flushed.

This Catholic Traditionalist website has a lot of good articles on fashion and manners:

traditioninaction.org/Cultural/00-Cultural_Index.htm

>Strength, intelligence, wisdom, and charisma intimidate the normies for the same reason men in suits.

I don't think this point should be overlooked. Not trying to sound edgy or tryhard here, but it seems that people act differently when addressing a charismatic man in a suit. There is a palpable sense of defensiveness and frigidity I sometimes notice when I see those who are not dressed nicely (or well-groomed in general) speak with people who are.
It's almost as if, subconsciously, the average slob thinks to himself "I could look like that if I tried, why does this uptight loser think it's okay to dress, talk and act like that?"

Since the 1960s (and to a lesser extent, the 1920s), Western culture has slowly been marching towards the path of indifference to clean appearance in favor of "expressing yourself" or "being unique." This has resulted in the degradation of classic style and presentability in favor of comfort and self-expression.

Funny how, in a world that is increasingly obsessed with breaking societal norms from a fashion standpoint, the only way to be truly revolutionary and standout is to dress like our grandparents did.

He has said on his podcast that he is a mix of Czech and a few western european countries

bump

say brotha you've been shopping at the goodwill

Absolutely - I am older than most of you that post here. I wear a suit everyday to work even though technically I don't have to.

Yes you get treated differently being in a suit but it is also a whole lot cheaper to maintain than regular clothes.

I wear $600ish Hilfer/Calvin Klein/Kenneth Cole. My size is right off the rack.

All I have to do each night is iron my dress suit and make sure my suit is hung up correctly. I only wear suits for work so they only need dry cleaning every six months.

I

I work Overnight at an IT company and wear kakis and an anthrax suit. People are still impressed. I have several suits and dress clothes and I wish they would come back in style. I bought 3 Lb. of silk shirts when I was in the PI and every time I put them on in the summer it takes only me getting out of my car for niggers to ask for money.

We need suit nationalism, now more than ever.

Go get fucked by muhammad, fag. Reviewbrah is handsome, you cunt

Reviewbrah is the fucking man, he is the epitome of the idea that traditionalism is the most revolutionary act of our times.

Is weird that is statament was made to sound sarcastic and yet, is 100% accurate at the same time.

Alright that's it, I'm putting on a suit and getting McDonald's asap

He is whatever Michael Emerson is

Television took a fat ogre shit into peoples minds way before the Interwebs. It's called programing for a reason!