Concealed carry: Stepping up from 9mm to ???

I've been carrying mostly 9mm's for the past few years, but I want to step it up for some more power.

I want the most power in the most controllable round that'll handle well in your typical compact frame.

Should I go .357 sig, .40, or .45 acp?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qbdP1JsB2Rw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go to /k/ retard this is Sup Forums

Also, neck yourself faggot.

T/C contender in .45-70 govt is the only option.

10mm if you're a limp wristed little woman.

10mm

.45 acp every time.

That would be a pain to stick under your pants.

>controllable round
No round is controllable when it's chambered in a SIG 320. SIG stands for "self inflicted gunshot."

I carry a glock 29 10MM. Its the same size as a glock 17, hardly larger than an M&P compact, and can put down a bear.

Stopping power in self defence is a myth. A .22 in your eye socket will kill you the same as a 9mm.

Shot placement is far more important to save yourself than the calibre of the round.

12in .357 magnum

9mm is the perfect caliber. Period.

9mm hollowpoint is my carry and knowing its there makes every walk in the city/forest feel great. Either nothing happens, or something great happens.

You shoot for the center of the mass you nogun Canuck faggot. Contrary to call of duty belief, it's not very easy to hit a 360 no scope headshot under pressure. A 22 in the tum tum won't do shit.

That's pretty much bullshit in a real life encounter where everything is happening faster than you can process. Just have to go for center mass, and hope you get good damage.

Here you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=qbdP1JsB2Rw

Get a sword nigger.

Someone get a RO. We've got a retard with no sense of direction loose on the range.

How is Ragnarok Online going to help?