Someone in another thread mentioned Michael Jackson being red-pilled on Jews, so I decided to investigate...

Someone in another thread mentioned Michael Jackson being red-pilled on Jews, so I decided to investigate. This is a very interesting quote:

>They suck... they're like leeches... I'm so tired of it. You start out the most popular person in the World, make a lot of money, big house, cars and everything. End up penniless. It is a conspiracy. The Jews do it on purpose.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA

And of course the lyrics of this song:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg

nytimes.com/1995/06/15/arts/in-new-lyrics-jackson-uses-slurs.html

>One of the most anticipated and heavily promoted albums in years, Michael Jackson's "HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I," includes a song with lyrics that can be interpreted as pointedly critical of Jews.

>Because most of the lyrics on the album have been kept secret, few here appeared to be aware of its contents beyond the single "Scream," which has been released along with a music video. In the song "They Don't Care About Us," however, Mr. Jackson sings, "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me."

Bobby Fischer was convinced that Jews murdered Michael Jackson:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4

Well, Sup Forums? What do you make of this? Was Michael Jackson /ourgoy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes
archive.is/kco7c
youtube.com/watch?v=yZdiu84GS48
youtube.com/watch?v=_UGrbk2jKss
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxtFoe-at0E
youtube.com/watch?v=XNxPptMqyvo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJOmJxM8Rx4
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Michael-Jackson-calls-Jews-leeches
youtu.be/940fJ8HADeE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_of_Lucia_and_Leo_Krim
archive.is/SLNXg
prnewswire.com/news-releases/major-banks-governmental-officials-and-their-comrade-capitalists-targets-of-spire-law-group-llps-racketeering-and-money-laundering-lawsuit-seeking-return-of-43-trillion-to-the-united-states-treasury-175828861.html
variety.com/2017/music/news/quincy-jones-lawyer-michael-jackson-estate-verdict-explained-1202510675/
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1297590/Jackboot-Jacko-Memorabilia-seller-claims-king-pop-kept-hoard-Nazi-films.html
web.archive.org/web/20121026202326/https://www.cnbc.com/id/49555671
archive.is/pWXzD
youtube.com/watch?v=zSrklM2SvBw
youtube.com/watch?v=IqWXAK-pAdA
youtu.be/aFkaNHC8tu0
archive.is/dJxTa
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rrwcHTTfi4Q
dailystormer.com/hollywood-jews-repeatedly-tried-to-rape-shirley-temple/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tbqh I think he's trying to shift the blame. Iirc this was when he was it was being alleged that he was a pedo, so it would be understandable.

>nytimes com/1995/06/15/arts/in-new-lyrics-jackson-uses-slurs.html
archive.is/kco7c

>Flag

You must be abot, btw.

The first molestation allegations came out in 1994, shortly before Sonic 3 was released on Sega Genesis. The allegations prompted Sega to drop his name from the credits of the game, as MJ had been on-site helping to compose the game's music out of his childlike love of Sonic.
Beats from the game's soundtrack wound up in later MJ albums.
youtube.com/watch?v=yZdiu84GS48

I didn't know that. This just goes to show how powerful the Jews are.

Love this music.

Holy shit is that a real quote?

It sounds like Jimmy fucking Hoffa.

MJ had developed a friendship with Sega after working with them to produce the Moonwalker game, where he recorded lines and motion-capture for animators to work from. The story goes that he was invited to see the development of Sonic 3 and within that first visit was already composing beats for it. You can still hear his "woo!'s in the soundtrack today.

youtube.com/watch?v=_UGrbk2jKss

If you have a copy of Sonic 3, you have a hidden Michael Jackson album.

So you are saying, right around the time Michael Jackson named the Jew, he was coincidentally faced with accusations of pedophilia?

Really makes me think Schlomo.

Having Neverland Ranch in his backyard didn't help, but I also think the eternal merchant played this point up in the media.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxtFoe-at0E

youtube.com/watch?v=XNxPptMqyvo
Bump

why do autists love sonic so much? It's across the board, I've not met one that hasn't

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJOmJxM8Rx4
The phenomenon is real, and I won't pretend I don't love the fuck out of the old games. I would think it's something to do with them being somehow specifically pleasing to the autist game to play, but there are so many other 2D sidescrollers from the era that I can't really explain why Sonic became the giant he is instead of Bubsy or whoever.

>to the autist game
the autist brain, that is.

It's real.

jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Michael-Jackson-calls-Jews-leeches

>The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) issued a statement claiming Jackson "has an anti-Semitic streak." Abraham Foxman, national director of the ADL, said "every time he has a problem in his life, he blames the Jews". Foxman referred to a similar incident with Jackson in 1995, when he wrote a song titled "They don't care about us" that included anti-Semitic stereotypes.

>"It is sad that Jackson is infected with classically stereotypical ideas of Jews as all-powerful, money-grabbing and manipulative," said Foxman.

Bump for a decent thread

is this real.

yes, apparently
youtu.be/940fJ8HADeE

Michael Jackson is /ourguy/. He may have started off as a nigger, but he was a white guy by the time he became red-pilled on the Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_of_Lucia_and_Leo_Krim
archive.is/SLNXg
Shit's fucked.

thanks. just wanted to be sure it was real.

>archive.is/SLNXg
ohh, but this isn't the "deleted" article. that's what im more curious about. is there proof of the real article?

almost all back people and mexicans are red-pilled on jews because they are used to getting fucked by them.

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us

Not entirely sure, that's just a screencap in my post. You'd have to go digging to find it, but if the article is some kind of hoax I'd be surprised. The details of the case are red flags to me in general, even if the article is the work of some user.

its suspicious true. but the "Killer" was a nigger, niggers are very unstable animals. id need the "Deleted" article to consider it

Anyone have the infographic for his album Blood on the Dance Floor?

He's standing against a smoky cityscape, atop a checkered floor, and his arms are pointing to 9 and 11 clockwise. There was more to it. It was interesting and not /x/fag shit.

The video for "They Don't Really Care About Us" is pretty epic, too. I can't recall any modern pop star getting an entire country to cheer in a video, for a song that aggressive,

Always found it curious that John (((Landis))) directed Thriller right after killing three people on the set of The Twilight Zone, too. Many people, easy to forget now, saw Landis directing dancing dead people, after the gnarliest/bloodiest Hollywood mishap ever, as disgraceful, offensive, and shameless. I think that helped redpill Michael Jackson, he eventually apologized for the video.

Tbqh the Jewish media made the world think he was a paedo, even though there has never been any evidence other than "Look at him, he's a freak". In his shoes I'd hate kikes as well.

I doubt having to deal with greedy Jews all his career helped either.

prnewswire.com/news-releases/major-banks-governmental-officials-and-their-comrade-capitalists-targets-of-spire-law-group-llps-racketeering-and-money-laundering-lawsuit-seeking-return-of-43-trillion-to-the-united-states-treasury-175828861.html

so they wait till you make a shit ton money, then suck you dry of your earnings. in the end if you're a good obedient goy they let you live with what you have left.

when do we purge these fucking demons?

um it says the lyrics are

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Sue me, Sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kick me
Don't you black or white me

so nothing about 'kikes'... but it does mention
Skin head, dead head

Why would he be killed for supposedly reposting someone else's article? Now I'm even less inclined to believe the original hypothesis.

Maybe because CNBC is a much more public source? I'd like to see an archived link of the CNBC article though, for definitive proof. Too hungover to dig myself, though.

>american retardation

I don't know. But I do know that spire law exists but their website is down. The lawsuit isn't mentioned by any major news networks.

Infowars had an article.

>I'd like to see an archived link of the CNBC article though
Yea. With this I'd give some merit. Though I'm still a bit suspicious because the Spire group's article is full of memes-concepts (Le secret swiss banks), and other factual errors.
>Infowars
Let's be honest. Infowars is great and hilarious but they're not particularly interested in honesty

>and other factual errors.
In their defense this is hyperbole. I just skimmed the article. Saw the swiss-secret banks meme and dismissed the entire article. I probably shouldn't be so quick to judge. In short, I didn't read it.

really triggers those almonds jewpie

Michael Jackson was one of the purest most valuable souls to ever touch this god for saken, Jewish controlled earth. The Jews used him for his money, exploited him, humiliated him and even in death still wrestle to take away and chip at his legacy.
variety.com/2017/music/news/quincy-jones-lawyer-michael-jackson-estate-verdict-explained-1202510675/

He knew exactly what the problem with the world was, and even had a private collection of Nazi memorabilia. When one watches a few of his videos, there's no question that they're reminiscent of Stormtroopers.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1297590/Jackboot-Jacko-Memorabilia-seller-claims-king-pop-kept-hoard-Nazi-films.html

Found the original

black don't know the difference between whites and jews until they meet them

Listen to the song. Parts "kike" and "jew me" are censored

Cyrus the Great made a mistake freeing your peoples from Babylonian captivity. He should have formed a coalition with the Babylonians and killed every last one of you kikes. I hope modern Persians bring back scaphism for you pieces of shit. Jews do not deserve to exist, and I wish for the day the entire world comes together to cull each of your children and women.

do you think that's why he changed skin colour?
did he accept that blacks were vermin?

He was one of the biggest stars in the world. I'm sure he was confronted with every type of music industry corruption there is.

>web.archive.org/web/20121026202326/https://www.cnbc.com/id/49555671
Alright. Upgrading this conspiracy from meme-tier to very likely. The murder it self is hyper suspicious and when paired with this story + the timing coincidence it self becomes less logical than conspiracy.

Thanks for the reasonable debates.

Faggots

yea jews hated MJ

It was me, i told you to look for his speech about waking up and not being a puppet for the shadowy figures of hate on yt before he died, i told you it had been a while since i had seen it and to take what i said with a pinch of salt.
>call me a fag if im wrong

Come on, CNBC using words like "Banksters" ...I don't think so. lol.

>Being this retarded

The ORIGINAL song is in the OP. Listen to it. Michael Jackson had to change the lyrics due to Jewish pressure.

Keep up with the thread you leaf kike.

HOW YOU KNOW ITS A FEMALE WHEN THEY GIVE A SHIT ABOUT FUCKING MICHAEL NIGGER

>Sup Forums rooting for pedophiles

Here is archive link as well
archive.is/pWXzD

>Michael Jackson was red pilled on Jews
Wtf I love Jews now.

another question, i heard this quote of wodrow wilson before i was redpilled, but never really could make anything out of it, today i stumbled across it after a long time
do you think he was talking about the Jews?

the "CNBC" article used the word "Banksters"

no news organization would do that
be serious

Here come the good goys who fell for fake news.

>muh jew scapegoat
It's beyond played at this point

They put banksters in quotes.

archive.is/pWXzD

archive.is/pWXzD
keep kike-ing

>bobby fischer was convinced the jews were out to jew michael jackson
take what he says about (((them))) pushing MJ to mutilate himself instead of helping him and apply that to the transgender epidemic going on

Yeah, I've noticed this. This Chinese retard that used to live in my town was obsessed with Sonic and still is. He's like 30 now.

the MJ/Sega tracks are fantastic user, got a link for more info?

youtube.com/watch?v=zSrklM2SvBw

The kids have all come out and said their (((parents))) told them to lie. He was beyond strange but it's well accepted that he wanted to give children the childhood he could never experience due to growing up a star.

He was talking about what the jews fear

Of course he was. Who else?

now that's fucking creepy

Sure thing what ever you said fiend now you can go back to were you from

>"Jew me, sue me"
>"Kick me, kike me"
t. Jackson
youtube.com/watch?v=IqWXAK-pAdA

Every fucking time, you parasites are a walking stereotype. Choke on a foreskin, vermin.

Want to see something even more creepier?

youtu.be/aFkaNHC8tu0

This video gives me the creeps. Maybe I'm being too harsh, but I can't see how this is authentic. What do you think?

The guy worked in (((show business))), that's enough reason to hate Jews. Does anyone know if based black guy MJ named the Jews before or after the allegations. P.S. That nig was fucking weird though.

>It sounds like Jimmy fucking Hoffa
well the zionists are the jewish mafia so it only makes sense.

Niggers please. Every russian knows he was a pedo. Look at that fucking face. He's a demon.

archive.is/dJxTa
The stated reasons are that he didn't like how his music sounded coming out of the Genesis, but the timing of the molestation allegations and the dropping of his name from the credits for the game still seem suspicious in context.

For clarification, these are the parents whose children were murdered allegedly by their nanny. Kevin Krim was CNBC media executive.

>implying it wasn't the jews to ruin his reputation on purpose because he didn't want to be milked like a cow by them anymore

And I suppose it's another (((mere coincidence))) that Russia has been run by Jews and crypto Jew puppets since the beginning of the 20th Century? Fuck off Chaim Blavatzsky. Your time is coming.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rrwcHTTfi4Q

It has this weird montage when dude is speaking, but overall i don't see anything special about it. Why?

>tfw in other thread user told me that russian opposition is run by jews
>but now it's the govt
who should i trust to?

you posted the censored lyrics, retard
>american education

The samurai? In the USA WTF!?!

Yeah, i'm probably reading too much into it.

Black Michael > White Michael

>being white is bad
kek

In this case I think both are true MJ was a pedo and the Jews blew his cover because Antisemitism. "Child stars" regularly get diddled by kikes in hymiewood, it's probably the point in which MJs sexual degeneracy started.

>> dailystormer.com/hollywood-jews-repeatedly-tried-to-rape-shirley-temple/

what
these people had their children murdered?
nope, i don't buy it

Pure coincidence.

The Jews always used his color to control him one way of the other. He said fuck yeah went white then made the song for the ultimate fuck you .

Bump

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_of_Lucia_and_Leo_Krim

oh fuck:

> Ortega's trial is schedules for September 2017. She has pleaded not guilty to murder.[8]

>September 2017