Iberians are white

I AM going to prove iberians are white.
Here's the thing, even though we were conquered by the muslims, all the real white iberians fled to the Astúrias, the only part of iberia which wasn't conquered.
For Portugal, the country of Portucale was the founding point.
Attention, the country of Portucale was owned by the Asturians, not the muslims.
Various States popped out of the Asturias, Léon, Castille and Navarra.
These States (including Portugal) organized what is known as the Reconquista which consisted of kicking the muslims out of Iberia.
So, the majority population in the iberian countries is white.
So, think twice before you call a iberian a moor rape baby

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Portuguese_Alliance
youtube.com/watch?v=-AX2SdhTw-0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LBr7kECsjcQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TVi865H3IJc
youtube.com/watch?v=zaQ7546u3Gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

truth is they didnt mix as much as Sup Forums makes out, jews and moors married their own, while whites minded their own business. I dont think muslims cared as long as you paid jizya. Keep in mind the "Southern Europe isnt white" is a meme spawned by insecure american mutts who probably have either jewish/native/nigger blood in them and thus have to lash out to feel good about their mutt genes.

Genetically speaking ANY pure white European is worth a lot more than Americans

You may be white but you still act like shitskins. Even my people are better than you animals.

thanks for sharing. have some fish

>italian
>good person
Pick one

if iberians are white so are maghrebis

You're not. Only the noble families that came there with the visigoths can be considered white and only if you didn't mix with the arab mutts of the region.

What?
Did you even read my post.

Yes, of course they are white. They are a branch of the white race. They are not, on average, the same phenotype as the northern branch, but white none the less. Although the northern phenotype is still present all through the south of europe. ALL whites need to be defended and preserved from sweden, to afghanistan, to syria, iran, argentina, brazil, etc. Where ever there is a single family of white people on this planet there is an aryan nation.

>pre-feudalism era
>Nobles
Wew

No, this is simply not true.
To be white you need to be at least 50% white.

>we wuz whitey n shiet

Iberians weren't white to begin with according to Sup Forums, since the Romans said they had swarthy skin and curly dark hair. The peninsula has the least amount of germanic input in the entire continent. Only Portugal and Galicia have it at about 5% or less. In fact the natives probably look whiter than ever, what with the repopulation which included some French and such.

So actually it was never about the moors.

Implying the negroes can even point to us on a map. Besides, they don't really care about slavery they just want more gibs. That's why they play the victim.

Right. I'm not saying that the entire population of these countries are white. I'm saying that there are pockets of whites in these countries. For instance of course brazil is largely NOT white, the same being true of afghanistan, syria, etc. But the few people in these countries that are white are family too. The afghan man in pic related, with his long skull, blue eyes, and his sharp straight nose is white.

And unlike others you managed to fight the moors off. That's redpilled in my book.

>nordcuck cosplaying as a superior Mediterranean
Kill yourself nordcuck. You're nothing but niggers.

AL-ANDALUS

Give back our flag Huang Lee

exactly why convincing self-destructive cucks north of the Pyrenees that we're white is counter-productive.
keep them in the illusion that we're not white and they'll never bother us about how we treat the niggers and moors

Iberians are European genetically but some of them look like North Africans.

M8, i was born and raised in Portugal
Filho da puta

Yes youre right anons,look at this,we look dark as fuck

When I read that Keijo shit I had a sudden strong urge to kill myself

Kek

we wuz weebs n shit

we clearly look darker than people from north europe

Cause we're not fucking sheets of paper

Historical allegations of race mixing have been wrong before. To give a Canadian example, the Acadians moved to what is now Nova Scotia and New Brunswick starting in around 1630.
It didn't take long for the Quebeckers, who had started moving to North America a few years earlier, to start shitting all over them. They called them hybrids, half-breeds, and generally indistinguishable from savages - and more and more so every generation, as supposed miscegenation occurred.
Meanwhile, the Acadians swore up and down for generations that their mothers and grandmothers had come off of the boat from France.
It was only recently that genetic testing, particularly of mitochondrial lines, conclusively proved that the Acadians were right all along: almost all of the founding mothers of the Acadian community were from France, and more so with every wave of migrations. Autosomal DNA testing backs this up. This caused a stir in some of the "native" and "metis" communities of the east coast, as it was discovered that they were mostly white.
So, much like the Iberians, Acadians lived in an area with many non-whites and were widely accused of mixing with them. Similarly, however, they didn't mix anywhere near as much as was previously assumed.
Britain is the same way, by the way. It turns out that the Germanic component of the eternal Anglo is only about 40% and not far, far higher as was originally believed.

Unlike them,we have 30 to 40º in the summer

>Portuguese
>wanting to be white
Smells like the work of a nordcuck to me. Portuguese are Mediterranean, superior race along with Spanish, Italians, and Greeks. What is superior can never be white because what is white is weak and inferior. Nordcucks were sucking off big horse cocks while Mediterraneans were building the foundations of western civilizations that have stood the test of time for thousands of years. "Whites" aka nordcucks were busy living in caves and eating raw meat. Kill your self nordcuck faggot. Mediterraneans will never be white.

Portubros explain why there are so many niggers in Lisbon. The women are surprisingly good looking though.

Iberians not being white is a meme.

We know you're white really.

Tell me a single portuguese city that borders the mediterranean

Being white doesn't have anything to do with being pale.

Most posts of "this country is not white" are just shitposts who just want to divide us.

>implying only Nordics can be white
kys you fat burger fuck

yes we're different from them, you're right

now what? is it so important to you to be part of the white club?

The south of Portugal has been taken over, but the north holds strong

We had a colonial empire which contained large parts of Africa. They speak our language so they come here. We have them like Spain has mestizos.

Don't be a cunt

We're technically a national caucasoid ethnic group, so there ya go

visigoths got btfo'd by the muzzies while my ancestors fucked their shit up though, just because they're pasty northerners doesn't make them better, and we are caucasoid, you fucking mexican

never

Absolutely. It is horrible purity spiralling driven either by pure autism or other, more (((mysterious))) causes. If these guys got their way, the definition of the white race would keep adding more criteria and shrinking until there was nothing left of it except a couple of inbred rednecks from Gotland.
Whites should acknowledge that there is a wonderful phenotypical diversity among Europeans, and how our small community has produced such a range of beautiful cultures, ideas and people. A
Mediterranean type isn't a Nordic type, who isn't a Slav, but all are white. (Exceptions obviously given for *actual* Turkish rapebabies.)

well yes, which is fucking hot, both men and women love mediterranian feautures

>The women are surprisingly good looking though.
I find your women to be much hotter maybe because they look exotic to me,

>Portubros explain why there are so many niggers in Lisbon.
Lisbon is a containment zone for a nigger and it's only getting worse I barely consider that city to be part of Portugal at this point.I hope you visited other places besides Lisbon because we have so much better cities than that dump.

All of them you faggot. You think you guys spawned out of thin air? Typical nordcuck, you don't belong in the south with civilized peoples. Go back to your caves faggot.

No kill yourself you disgusting congested rat fuck anglo scum

Iberians will never be white and share the same identity with the likes of you disgusting fucks.

Another nordcuck roleplaying as a Mediterranean. Sad

don't be stupid, there's way more niggers in the fucking north than alentejo, plus you guys have a lot of gypsies too

Dude I was in Lisbon yestarday(rossio and chiado) and let me tell you,that thing is packed with tourists,id say 70% of the people n the streets were blond haired tourists walking around

Good enough

>Iberians will never be white and share the same identity with the likes of you disgusting fucks.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Portuguese_Alliance

mfw a lot of the economic surge we're going through is due to ISIS bombing MENA countries and refugee invasion in Greece/Italy

You broke that many times though

Well shit I thought there was some specific deal or event that caused mass migration.

>dump

I dunno m8 I had a pretty fucking good time there. Although walking on foot I felt like I was going to get hit by a car every time I crossed the street. Might go to Funchal (likely with a flight through Lisbon) sometime.

same with sintra, bunch of tall unnatractive germans and a bunch of asians with bucket hats

There's also a lot more people

it all starts to make sense now, eternal alberto.
it wasnt the jews, it was you who caused this all!

So did you.

Heh I was working in a beach bar and believe me,id say 70% of the tourists were avec's,no asians and a lot of good looking nordic women...but yeah in lisbon I saw a lot of chinks

Yes But I'm talking about the non-tourist population.

Portuguese are White. Italians are White. Spaniards are White.

Sicilians, are another story.

Now FUCK OFF!!

Sad but true.

The eternal Luso.

One thing that I found interesting during my 30 trip to Spain and Portugal is that spanish people and portuguese look quite diferent, even tough there are not many natural borders.

I wonder why. I don't know much about the history of these 2 countries apart from the basics.

heat is the natural border

>caring about being called white on Sup Forums

Faro 8-)
Close enough

6 fucking million wansnt enough, we should have killed them all and deported the rest to América, than África would be Christian and white

Mata-te OP

Write in english faggot and OP is defending Portugal you retarded piece of shit

Yes we are white obviously, by race, culture and civilization and? what's new about it?
I do care with the preservation of Portugal as a white nation because in the next 25 years the things will go bad for us (immigration and low birth rates).

This

Basically white atlanto and med types.

it's all so tiresome

OP can suck a cock for being such a faggot, we are in bad shape, but not worse than most countries on pol wich are a bubble waiting to burst, i could give less of a shit if we are respected, só long as we'd sort ourselves out

ORGULHOSAMENTE SÓS

DON'T FALL FOR THE WHITE MEME MY GLORIOUS PEOPLE

>querer tornar portugal "branco"
>defender portugal
tens a prioridades trocadas meu montinho de merda

Never said I was but at least I don't jerk off to animals getting tortured.

not all iberians are created equal, my moorish friend, we catalans and basques are the whitest and you moortuguese are by far the darkest

Stfu you giant piece of crap,for your rhetoric I can pretty much tell youre another fucking pnr retarded shill,go suck off coelhos cock and write in english on this stupid ass board

Portugal sempre foi branco, ou então não existe.

youtube.com/watch?v=-AX2SdhTw-0

Kek a catalan subhuman that can't even get independence. SAD!

That's a nice wishfull thinking achmed, Posting cherry picked graphs and not portuguese people.....
coming from a gypsoid what to expect

Mfw team satisfaction will never be united again
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LBr7kECsjcQ

>cherry picked
POSTS ONLY THAT SUBJECTIVE QUALITY OF LIFE MAP

>Portuguese are du-

>It's another WE WUZ thread.

Yea, we are not inferiority complexed plus buthurted and disonest like you mud

HALP i live in Afric-... i mean "amadora"

Hello I'm from Asturias and I came here to drop the ultimate hispanic/"latin" redpill
>Everything far from Asturias is either a) burnt soil to keep us far from moors, from the times we said enough to gib 100 qties to jamal; or b)sons of our cultural enrichment

You mad we got jobs nigga, you aint got nothing but food stamps and catalans and shiet

We all descend from the ssame r1b father.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TVi865H3IJc

Dont be a faggot, you can just walk right in a military base and rob the weapons to cleanse Amadora

RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS

Yes i wonder whos behind that image

I feel sorry for you

Remar remar

youtube.com/watch?v=zaQ7546u3Gg

Who says you aren't? Are you seriously going to take the opinion of an American at face value, it's literally a 50/50 chance you're talking to an actual American of European descent or merely a Negroid/Amerimongrel pretending to be otherwise.

As far as I'm concerned, you're European therefore White. Not the "white hispanic" * "white north african" bullshit.

>As far as I'm concerned, you're European therefore White
why would i take the opinion of an american at face value?

It's funny he talked about amerimongrels and suddenly THE mongrel came