Sup Forums BTFO

You're more likely to be an NPC in a superior being's video game than be killed by a refugee.
>Sup Forums is the result of a tolerant, omnipotent being choosing the worst character settings.
Top kek. What do you have to say for yourself drumpfkkkins?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/010y1
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cato_Institute
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like Homeland Security has been working hard.
Good job, USA. Keep it up.

What about those fags in Orlando? Or San bernadino (sp?)

well, keep it that way Musky Musk stop fucking virtue signaling and being butthurt over your Tesla gibs

It should be 0% chance. Get rid of them all.

You can thank trump for these glorious odds

Could it be possible that the reason why we have less terrorist attacks is because we have less Muslims?

Suck my dick nigga

IF MILLIONS MORE ARRIVE THAT CHANCE WOULD BE 1/100

>refugee terrorist
it needs to be zero.

doesnt count because he wasnt a refugee :^)

how the hell do they come up with that number.

So youre saying there is a chance

How tf do odds work and if there are many events of refugee violence then why is it less likely than being an NPC which is completely speculative

I don't see the problem.

Are liberals arguing that it should be higher?

>Implying getting killed is the only problem with them
You faggots never learn, at least read the documents your boss gave you and that's just an easy answer, I'm accepting the study without even reading it, I'm sure we can find some shaddy shit.

Did the global warmers do that calculation?

Why do liberals always make these >hurr the odds are LOW arguments? They're so ridiculously fucking dumb.

Yeah, statistically, odds are low. I'm sure that's a real comfort to that little girl who got her legs ripped off and bled to death in the street.

I'm sure her parents just shrugged and said, "the odds were low anyway".

Somalian took an 11/319,000,000 chance to kill, failed all his dice rolls.

Retarded stat, should be chance of a US citizen being killed, not chance you individually are killed
OP is a fag,
sage

>Elon Musk
I hate to clear you up on something, but Elon Musk is living in a rich man's bubble that is so far removed from reality that he might as well be on Mars already.

Of course his personal chances of getting killed by a shitskin living in a fenced-off multimillion dollar mansion with private security guards are a billion to one. However those odds change dramatically if you don't have a high income, if you live where they live and if you even have to sit on the bus with them on your way to work.

Just look at the news in Europe: One or two of them run amok and murder people with anything from machine guns to kitchen knives every fucking week. Refugee terror is very real.

but wants my chance being killed by a criminal refugee ?

>killed

How about wounded?

That stat makes zero sense. Even if you just took the population of Europe, Canada and the US, the population is only around 1.3 billion or so. Then you'd have to factor in which of those countries have refugees, how many, then solved homicides done by refugees against solved homicides that are done not by refugees. But you'd have to do this individually for every larger city.

So Calais, France you have a 1/3,000 chance to be killed by a refugee, as an example.

Elon Musk is a literal retard. About as much as Mark Cuban

I even tried to help the retard out. Since you can on vet refugees in hopes to find out they're a terrorist or not, or even figuratively guess they will never be a terrorist. Then you have to treat each one as if they are. That's the point of vetting refugees. And since the US doesn't allow known terrorists into the country under Trump, then technically it should be a 0% chance. But since we're dealing with "humans" who can manipulate and lie, the chance increasingly grows. It's too hypothetical.

The only way to statistically figure out terrorist attacks/deaths is in Europe.

wtf I love mud people now.

2016 called, they want their news back. Faggot.

You're most likely to be hit by lightning than dying from a gun, yet leftards made it their main battle to ban every firearm.
Really made me think, faggot.

Don't ask such right wing questions like "where did my data come from?" or "how was this number computed?". The only thing that matters is that the number sounds good and gives me a chance to show how virtuous and reasonable I am.

that's precisely why we keep them out you dumb faggot shill

Boston bombers were refugees, Orlando and San Bernadino shooters were both children of refugees. almost all the """americans""" who have joined ISIS are somali refugees or their children

That's because we don't let many in

This is incorrect. If the odds were one in 3.6 billion we'd all be getting killed by terrorists millions of times per second, if not billions of times per second.

So we should increase the odds?

Islamic apologists are fucking retarded. The whole religion requires a massive reformation. Much of it is largely incompatible with modern and futurist ideologies.

What's the chance of being killed by a refugee they refuse to call a terrorist even though they are one?

Kek

archive.is/010y1
>a Cato Institute study, “Terrorism and Immigration: A Risk Analysis”, found little evidence to suggest this would be an effective policy.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cato_Institute
>The Cato Institute is an American libertarian think tank headquartered in Washington, D.C. It was founded as the Charles Koch Foundation in 1974 by Ed Crane, Murray Rothbard, and Charles Koch

I don't think anybody's worried about being killed by a refugee.... some of us just prefer not to wake up looking like we were dropped in Afghanistan. However, now that we have over 7 million Muslims in the United States. Give it 10 years and you progresses are going to find out why we didn't want them.

>the odds are extremely low
>so lets raise them

/thread

These refugees offer me nothing at all. Why should i take even the smallest risk when they do not benefit me at all?

So only 2 people have died from terrorism in tbe history of the world?

Now let's see the chances in Western Europe.

Terrorism isn't their only problem. They also commit non-terroristic crimes, mooch off welfare, and have lots of children who become future terrorists/criminals/welfare moochers, without adding anything positive to their host country. Muslims are nothing but a massive net negative for everyone else that should be prevented from immigrating at all costs, preferably deported.

>the fucking shambles of burger education

Stop im stoned and my minds going to explode thinking about that.

OP is a faggot and his statistics are a literal fiction based on completely arbitrary criteria

>hides his flag

poo

>ad hominem
virtues of a terrible argument
top kek

Statement is inaccurate as fuck.

1. What is the time frame?
2. Implying that terrorism is the only way a refugee can harm you. Technically rape and rape gangs aren't terrorism. Turning a neighborhood to a crime ridden hole isn't terrorism, Sharia law isn't terrorism. Honor killings aren't terrorism. Muggings, burglaries, and common murders don't technically qualify as terrorism.
3. Even when they commit terrorism via some high casualty politically.motivated act, they rarely ever call it that unless politically conveniant. See pulse night club.
4. Are they ONLY counting certified refugees, or are they including offspring, illegal immigrants, and economic migrants too?

What is cooking the fucking books, Alex?

using the numbers they use, there is a 1 in 11.25 chance that the United States will suffer a terrorist attack perpetrated by a refugee.