User, HELP!

My boyfriend Tyrone threatened to kill me because I told him to stop selling dope and to get off welfare! I went to your place because you know how to fire all sorts of weapons, and you're so... masculine... So, is there anywhere I can sleep for the night?:)

Theoretical question: would you cuck and kill Tyrone or leave the hoe to die?

>is there anywhere I can sleep for the night?:)
the dumpster with the rest of the trash, nigger.

I would get together with Tyrone, tell him about the disobedient whore, and then we'd find her, pin her down and take turns raping her as we crack open a few cold beers. Bros before hoes, men before women.

>leave the hoe to die
She probably has AIDS anyways

You know half yo shit gone be gone when u wake up, right?

>sure you can spend the night here while i tell you all about the jews

>20 minutes later
>Tyrone knocks on the door
>she runs to it, opens it immediately, apologizes while crying, and now they're both somehow pissed off at you

Never get involved in domestic shit.

Fuck off coal burner

> tfw no qt negress to achieve the holocaust with

And in the morning I'll make you a bowl of eggs

I realize she's with Tyrone because of his dark triad personality traits, will just go back to him, and tell her to leave. Only fools white knight for women who are not close friends or family, and even then there's a limit.

>TFW I'm living your dream

Lol this the funniest thing I was ever told in domestic disturbance training was that if he's beating on her stop him but expect her to try and kill for stopping him.

*KNOCK *KNOCK
>Give me da ho back or Im gonna bust a cap in yo ass

What do you do? (You have an average murrican arsenal of guns)

YWN HAVE A QT BLACK GIRL TO CUDDLE WITH

Cuck Tyrone, notify Tyrone, wait for Tyrone to arrive, kill Tyrone in self defense with extreme prejudice
Give bitch the boot next morning

There's a homeless shelter in town I suggest you start there where the other farm equipment stays.

Call local PD tell them a man with a gun is at the door threatening to kill you, wait inside the house and if he breaks down the door shoot him when hes in the door frame (fatal funnel)

....Is this a rhetorical question?

>you cuck and kill Tyrone

Tyrone to Tyrone....serious decision though.

Oh I may or may not kill Tyrone, buy why in the name of the wide world of sports would I have sex with a girl who is dating a drug dealer?

My name isn't captain save a ho, especially not for a negress.

Tell him that she is not his property and then proceed to educate him on the fundamentals of feminism

Umm sweetie Tyrone's cock is at least 3x bigger than my average size white cock

Bye Felicia!!!
You DEAD, HO!

kek

NAH WE NOT DOIN DAT

Who the fuck are you ?
I have never met you or this Tyrone you speak of.
Please leave my premises or i will be forced to call law enforcement.

*coughs up blood
Why you gotta kill a nigga for some cheatin ho! I wuz jus trya hustle and make a living

user NO! He's going to rape and murder me, he has a gun! P-please, I'll do anything

Oooof, jr. get back in the car.

So she's black, AND fucked a nigger, AND that nigger she fucked has a criminal record?

This isn't even a good deal for me. I get AIDS and a nigger who wants to kill me.

I think it is.

Phone Tyrone and tell him to come over and pick his bitch up.
Leave door open but head out for 'a quick errand' (take gun, toss phone or make call from unsurveilled pay phone).

Wait till Tyrone and nigress start chimping out, after a minute, walk in and shoot them both.

Tell cops they broke in and became threatening, you had to defend yourself.

Id help her maybe if she looked like this

I kekd

I'd never sleep with any girl who fucked a black man

Even if she was black

damn that's really insecure. atleast your country is like +95% white so you don't have to worry that much.

That chick is hot as fuck, so I would...

FUCK CHICK
KILL TYRONE