Morocco: 15 teens Infected with Rabies after having Sex with a Donkey

15 young Moroccans have been infected with rabies after having sex with a Donkey

antena3.com/noticias/mundo/quince-menores-contraen-rabia-practicar-sexo-burra-marruecos_20170810598c7e8e0cf212f09d0e8ede.html

Loooooooooooool
1 2 3, viva l'Algérie

>If anyone has sexual intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill it along with him
L, Moroccans

>future European doctors and astronauts

bing translation
>Fifteen minors contracted rabies after having sex with a donkey in Morocco
>The event caused great commotion in the town and a great shame among the affected families. The owner of the donkey, fed up with gossip, ended up sacrificing the animal.
>Donkeys in China become extinct since the skin of these animals is very in demand in traditional medicine | Agencies
>Fifteen children and adolescents Moroccan contracted rabies by having sex with a donkey infected by disease, as reported by the web site LeSiteInfo. The unusual case was discovered in Mechra Belqasiri, an agricultural town between Rabat and Tanger, when the Group of fifteen boys went to the hospital to treat some symptoms that turned out to be the rage.

>The boys confessed that they had not been bitten, but they had practiced sex with a donkey, ignoring that it was infected. According to the website, the event caused great commotion in the town and a great shame among the affected families. Even the owner of the donkey, fed up with gossip, ended up sacrificing the animal.

lol and people still wonder how AIDS and ebola transfererd to humans from niggers

Somebody get those poor teens some German women or UK preteens and stop the injustice

White women, they fuck anything.

Are you telling me you never did something like this?

Lol
Is part of becomming a man

>The owner of the donkey, fed up with gossip, ended up sacrificing the animal.
Yes because the donkey was being all slutty and asked for it, fucking apefricans are the fucking worst.

>The owner of the donkey, fed up with gossip, ended up sacrificing the animal.

Hahaha oh my god. Poor fucking donkey, first raped then killed for being a whore.

Hey wait isn't this how they treat women too?

este cabron

>these are the people colonizing Europe

what the fuck

This makes no sense. I've seen plenty of beautiful Moroccan women in my lifetime and even their average women are pretty cute. You have to be a special kind of degenerate scum to do this.

Thing is that the Donkey needed five witnesses and the poor bastard did not have any so he was killed according to sharia law.

I don't think that casual sex is encouraged in Morroco

sauce?

pedophilia in pakistan, jewtube.

fpbp
t kabyle diaspora

future French citizens

the majority of muslim immigrants here are from morocco
your statement couldn't be more wrong

Did they die?

They can get treatment and survive, but will be handicapped forever.

My boss says when he lived in Spain, they did the same. Although he was in the south and he said they were mostly of moorish descent.

Y-you fuck donkeys in mexshito?!

Didn't Sup Forums say bestiality isn't degeneracy if it's straight? You people are on another level of stupid when compared to libtards/mudslimes.