Will rise of facism in every country cause a global war?

Will rise of facism in every country cause a global war?

i mean.. polish facist want back east land of ukraine, belarus and lithuana
ukraine want south-east poland
germans want stettin, danzig und breslau

capitalists or marxists cooperate together, facists are always looking for conflicts (war is good for young men)

so rise of facism will annihilate white race. well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiekjno91WA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolesław-Jerzy_II
youtube.com/watch?v=LmsdHnQ7RD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-uYEt7C4Zog
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This why i'm quite happy the new generation of right wingers in Europe are linked to movements like Generation Identitarie and are in generally in favour of preserving local european traditions. This has boosted an "european" sentiment that is good for Europe because once we will get rid of africans and muslim (and chinese for what i care) it will help prevent future intra-Europe conflicts.

>so rise of facism will annihilate white race. well Sup Forums?

It will save it, dingus.

Side note; why is fascism so aesthetic while commie Europe is all the same autist flags?

>capitalists or marxists cooperate together
Doubt it.

Slavic countries learned all too well how well Communism worked... in that it didn't. Especially when it comes to Russia.

Re-introducing it again won't work.

but who started to unite if not capitalist/leftist who established european union?

unite in facist sense meant one superior country which conquer and dominate others.
even now conservative in many european countries want to leave EU because their country is most important in the world, not white race or european values.

>verdinaso in belgium, not rex
absolutely wot m8?

But identitarian sentiment of "europeans" its different from the globalist and their multicultural cancer. They treat Europe has already a multicultural continent (that it is) without need of "diversity" because its already fucking diverse, and feel these cultures are under attack and in need of defense.
Past century fascism ("we're stronkest!" *declare war on everyone*) will not come back.

Fuck poles, Lwow is Ukrainian city.

>Will rise of facism in every country cause a global war?

maybe, because jews wont like more Countries opposing them. maybe the whole Korea and Guam going on might spill in WW3, but i dont think Russia or China would risk it for Kim being angry at Trump.

>i mean.. polish facist want back east land of ukraine, belarus and lithuana
ukraine want south-east poland
germans want stettin, danzig und breslau

i can see Poland taking back Galicia with its City Lwow, but no way Ukraine would expand after Russia took Crimea. inb4 Crimea River. and no, Germany is too KEKED after 70 Years and counting of jewish occupation, but i really hope a 4th Reich/Revived 3rd Reich is on its way.

>capitalists or marxists cooperate together, facists are always looking for conflicts (war is good for young men)

thats exactly what WW2 was like. jews were afraid of Fascist and Nationalist Countries like Germany, Italy, and Japan, (yes i know thats Asia and Japs are Asians but they were Fascist) as well as other more rising up against them, so the jew led JewSA, JewK, and JewSSR were used to destroy Europe. and all the degeneracy and all misery you see today are result of (((Allies))) winning WW2.

>so rise of facism will annihilate white race. well Sup Forums

no, definetly not. but it will save it from the jew induced EXTERMINATION. (Kalergi Plan)

>Germany
>KEKED

i meant cucked.

Fuck your mother banderite. It had Polish majority for most of its lifetime and it was the Poles, since Kazimierz the Great's time, that built up the city. Old Town and its whole city plan and street layout was designed by Kazimierz's architects.
youtube.com/watch?v=uiekjno91WA
P.S. And oh, the Kingdom of Poland was the legal inheritor of the Kingdom of Galicia-Volhynia.
>In a treaty of 1338 Bolesław Jerzy offered Casimir III of Poland succession to the throne of Galicia-Volhynia. Duke Boleslaw was supported by the many townspeople living there. In 1324 Boleslaw located the towns of Volodymyr-Volynskyi on Magdeburg law, and Sanok in 1339.[3] He was poisoned in 1340 by orthodox boyars and died without an heir, before his father who continued rule Masovian principality.
>After Bolesław Jerzy's death the Kingdom of Galicia was gradually annexed by the kingdom of Poland between 1340 and 1366, during the reign of Casimir III of Poland.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolesław-Jerzy_II

it will not back because conervashit again change their mind

then
>gays are abdomination we should cure them
now
>gays are quite okay but trannies are the abdominatinon we should cure them
future
>gays and trannies are okay but (put here whatever) is adbdomination..

then
>one country, one nation, we should kill or enslave other nations
now
>we should unite as a europeans but only European conutries
future
>we should unite as a earthlings but aliens not allowed

yes Galicia is Polish Clay. infact all (((Ukraine))) is.

but, do you Member me? from here?

Most of these parties have been banned, in comparison to only a few of the ones in OPs pic.

(((Communism))) still exists. its called (((Globalism))) now.

then
>people can marry only if their parents accept that, love doesnt matter
now
>people should marry whoever they love, but they shouldnt if other culture
future
>people can marry whoever they love, even if other culture, but...

The biggest loosers in mankind history are conservatives

OP Senpai, Forgot to notice me here saying this.

Yes I do, hello. :)

now thanks, and lets keep it On Topic: Fascism rising again like OP states.

do you think Anything like OP said will get true?

already criticsed him about it

>criticsed

CRITICIZED

This map gives me a boner

SAme for me xD

>Slippery slope is not real!

No more brother wars

This!

Ukraine should be a lot bigger than it is now.

Wish they all had (american) football teams too, and played the NFL.

this one is Better imo. Vichy was much better than Modern "France" senpai.

that flag

>senpai

F A M. i meant F A M.

damn Autocorrect. i said cucked NOT keked, and senpai NOT senpai.

>Fascism rising again like OP states.
Well I wouldn't say strictly fascist, rather nationalist and classically libertarian.
But yeah, some parties who are nationalist are fascist as well, like in Greece, so they will get automatically more votes. We can see that many normal, if not most, European people are opposed to immigration and are starting to vote more and more for nationalist parties opposed to EU's madness. But from Poland's perspective a strong nationalist Germany would become a big problem again. So yeah, nationalist parties may bring up new (old) conflicts that have been hidden for some time now.

>senpai not senpai

NOT AGAIN!!!!!

>capitalists and marxists cooperate together

Are you genuinely retarded?

The heck ? The republican colors are the ones of (((democracy))) goyims.

>and senpai NOT senpai.
Top kek.

Travaille, Famille, Patrie;
Worrk, Famyly, Nation;

Three word that every real french still consider as their first value ( even if they are not right wing ). Even, if vichy looks like what french shall really be, in terms of culture values etc ...
It was just a fantomic state that were supposed to disappear soon or later, after the war it would have been included into the reich, they leave it cause they didn't wanted to waste ressources into the invasion of it.

Eventhought, i love this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=LmsdHnQ7RD8

Btw, France doesn't exist now will disappear in the next few years ...

Nope, i hate the republic ...

maybe not fascist for some, more like Libertarian Right, and yes i heard of Golden Dawn. but like i said Germany and the rest of the West is to cucked (and dreaming of being Somalia 2.0) right now. (but i still hope of a Revived Reich, just for Removing Kebab especially) Poland and its Eastern Neighbours have more chances of Surviving.

>and senpai NOT senpai.
Hello newfriend

You know what he meant stop being a faggot

speaking of french fascism

Most Fascists in Europe do not want brother wars. Although they are not like retarded white nationalists, they still don't want conflict with brother peoples. The real enemy opposes all of them

Fucking Autocorrect, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Give us the opportunity to trample on (((capitalists))) and we will take it

Autocorrect.

Identitarianism not fascism

>Eventhought, i love this song:
And I like this. Lyrics were written by the French poet Casimir Delavigne during the November Uprising.
youtube.com/watch?v=-uYEt7C4Zog

too bad Le Pen (BOTH Jean Marie AND Marine) lost tho.

lol faggot

>Btw, France doesn't exist now will disappear in the next few years ...

you sound too Pessimistic.

arent you the Guy who i talked with about Le Pen and said she loves Arabs, after i said all France should be Reich and you said that you dont care at this point?

Good luck reviving your deadbeat movement
Try to last longer than Hitlerboy (nevermind that the jewish cabal today is ten times bigger and powerful than in 1933)

There

>Being a cucked faggot
>thinking you'll accomplish anything

and many Cucks say Trump is a Fascist. anyone here really thinks Trump is Fascist? i doubt it, but its been only 6 Months. i really wished he was.

Fuck, I'd be the happiest man alive if he was fascist

They are retards, he's a capitalist.

Nope not me, but i talk in terms of mentality, french are not french now, they are either faggot, either dumb, either muslims ... they looklike america ...

Be my guest, 54%

What a stupid symbols

History is a cycle of degeneration and generation. No matter how bad things get, the true spiritual flame of the French won't die as long as YOU and others keep it lit

While fascism is on the rise, the World Wars and the current poplation dispositions have shown us that irredentism is not the way, whiel fascism and strong nationalism is important I do not think the current borders of Europe would be changed, atleast in Western Europe

This

I also think it's worth adding that the MAIN focus of the Fascist struggle will undoubtedly be the Reconquista of the current borders within Europe. Trying to expand these borders would just make it more complicated when that isn't even close to the main spiritual struggle we'll be fighting

Roman empire never came back, as him, our time has come ... Something new will appear i just hope it will be good :/

Wrong.

Modern fascists are united against common enemies. The fascists of old were pitted against eachother, similarly to the rivalries of brothers. Our forefathers never had issues with immigration / the fabrics of their nation being taken away at every corner, their fellow countrymen welcoming their own destruction with open arms....and so on....

The fascists of new have a bond with their common interests. Separate borders with recognised sovereignty but further and closer cooperation between brother states. More and more Europeans are waking up to the threats they face and what the future shapes.

This will only end in blood. It wont however be Fascist v Fascist - more like Fascists v Shitskins / Commies etc.

I think within 10 years time we will see things happening in Europe very similar to ISIS. European men (US and AUS/NZ) included, travelling over Europe to fight for their European brothers etc.

Our future fascist leaders will not let minor territorial disputes stand in the way of reclaiming whats ours.

The outward manifestations of Rome may have largely ceased, but the inner spiritual flame lives on. Fascists will always be bearer of the spiritual light of our nations.

You are right many of the outer manifestations of France may change, and there may be drastic differences. But the inner spiritual flame won't die as long there are those who preserve it, and this flame will always find its way back

Better a dead fascist than a live faggot

I find it hard to believe that after seeing what the world wars did to us we would plunge back into fratricide. No more brother wars. If we can reclaim our respective countries, we should have a European treaty where if any nation tries to aggress or start a war, all nations are treaty bound to stop them. Also if any European nation is attacked by an outside force, the other Europeans must rally behind them and provide support. The nations must also agree to defend the demographics of their respective nations, of course.

>Fascism
>different from communism

KYS and your failed ideologies

Antisemites are remnants of reeking peasants who thought jews cause the plague and not the rats that bite them each night.

Jews were always an educated cast, since the uneducated died off in pogroms etc, as such, most of the inteligencia of the jews was against the Tsar and wanted a new system.
After they got that system, you know what happened? Most of the jews got killed off by Stalin. Israel was never recognised by a single communist country.

Stop blaming it on jews, the carriers of communism are the piss poor rats of society

The Roman Empire never came back?
Byzantium, Ottomans,HRE, France, Imperial Russia and today the US, and even Fascist Italy, are incarnations of Rome.

Rome is a concept of a world conquering Empire, with a military edge, unting many nations races etc under a banner.

fascism will rise, but this time we won't be fighting each other. it will be for the West, because this is our last chance to preserve ourselves.

Stupid fucking newfag nigger fuck off it's not autocorrect you FUCKING FAG