LE 16% FACE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#Blue

>A 2002 study found that the prevalence of blue eye color among the white population in the United States to be 33.8% for those born from 1936 through 1951 compared with 57.4 percent for those born from 1899 through 1905.[14] As of 2006, one out of every six people, or 16.6% of the total population, and 22.3% of whites, has blue eyes. Blue eyes are continuing to become less common among American children.

And there are Burgers here who unironically think people with brown eyes aren't white, so their country is only 16% white by their logic (way less actually since the study is over a decade old).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHjpmxxyow4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Turkey is wh*Ter than USA
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

only D&C kikes perpetuate that meme

>tfw blue eyes

Bitches love it

Blue-eyed basedness: youtube.com/watch?v=CHjpmxxyow4

MAGA

you aren't even human, you're an insect that makes hissing noises

>Amerimutt thinks it's people

It's cool with me, both of my kids are blonde/blue. Funny thing is my wife is brunette/green eyes but scored 100% European on her dna test (don't judge, I made her do it).

The pure white race died with Hitler. Not even killing all blacks will change that.

>brunette/green eyes makes someone not 100% European

Are you a fucking retard?

Turks are literally the mongrel offspring of centuries of mongols and sand people mixing.
How can you call anyone a mutt?

So are americans?

and you're offspring of
>brits
>west africans
>native americans
>mexicans
>italians
>irish
>germans
>swedish
>french
>maori
>dutch
>portuguese
>greek
>romanian
>persian
>arab
>indian
>chinese
>serb
>(insert some ethnicity here)
i'd rather be half arab half mongol than a fucking amerimutt

>a mongol and a little brown chink respond in anger
kek

so that should make USA based to you, right subhuman t*Rk?

not really you're subhuman mutts even worse than wh*Tes

I'm telling the truth.
P.S. Reveal the flag or gtfo

why do you crave niggercock so much, subhuman t*Rk?

Are you a southerner or something? I was being facetious, homo.

>And there are Burgers here who unironically think people with brown eyes aren't white
Of course one can have brown eyes and still be white. There are different branches of the white race. The nordic branch generally has blue/green eyes though. If you are tall, fair skinned, have a long skull, a straight nose, brown-red-blonde hair, yet have brown eyes, you can still be largely nordic.

""The first is the Nordic or Baltic subspecies. This race is long skulled, very tall, fair skinned, with blond or brown (or red) hair and light colored eyes. The Nordics inhabit the countries around the North and Baltic Seas, and include not only the great Scandinavian and Teutonic groups, but also other early peoples who first appear in southern Europe and in Asia as representatives of Aryan language and culture.

Eye color is of very great importance in race determination, because all blue, gray, or green eyes in the world to-day came originally from the same source, namely, the Nordic race of northern Europe. This light colored eye has appeared nowhere else on earth, and is a specialization of this subspecies of man only, and is consequently one of extreme value in the classification of European races. Dark colored eyes are all but universal among wild mammals, and entirely so among the primates, man's nearest relatives.

“One subspecies of man, and one alone, specialized in light colored eyes. This same subspecies also evolved light or blond hair, a character far less deeply rooted than eye color, as blond children tend to grow darker with advancing years, and populations largely of Nordic extraction, such as those of Lombardy, upon admixture with darker races, lose their blond hair more readily than their light colored eyes."

Madison Grant- The Passing of the Great Race

>unironically quoting madison grant on racial matters

That's quite a list...You know the "Amerimutt" thing is largely unfounded, yeah? Colonials have more admixture but someone like me (3rd generation) is only as admixed as your average European native.

Just for reference. Not claiming it to be the end all be all. Love the flag to nordicism skepticism ratio though. It's 1936 all over again.

That's probably because spics, Arabs and Jews are ''white''. Around 25% of actual white Americans have brown eyes.

I am dark blond and have blue eyes.

Non attractive people shouldn't be arguing about subjective beauty standars.

>tfw blue eyes

Fuck off Muhammad, quit hiding behind your meme flag.

Why did this Kike divide and conquer meme catch on?