Triggered Trump

>Congress hates me and has no respect for me as a man

If Trump wants people like Congress or China to respect him, he needs to stop all this "emotional venting"

He sounds like a girl talking about he ex on Facebook.

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/fred-c.-trump-foia-request-records/Fred C. Trump FOIA Request Records Part 01 of 01/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Trump expects Mitch to do his job
>this somehow means Trump is triggered

Fuck off /leftypol/

Mitch did his job.

Trump didn't even know what bill he wanted passed. Trump called the house bill "mean". Trump is a failure at his job. It's only going to get worse. Pretty soon many in congress will turn on Trump when they realize 33% isn't enough to get elected on.

Mitch didn't do his job.

The swamp turtle has been promoting all those issues for years, some for decades, and now that he finally has the ability to do something about it? "Unrealistic expectations" my ass.

Mutch did do his job, and he failed at it. He should man up and take responsibility for it and you lefty cucks can stay mad that Trump won and wants/is making positive change and Clinton lost.

Sage.

Mitch did not do his job. He is a cuck.

>defending Mitch "I'm too tired to work, Donald" McConnell
What's it like watching your wife get fucked by Tyrone everyday?

(TI)

ITT: people try to blame Trump or congress and don't realize that it's all of their faults.

Is trump's hairy nipple all you people do around here?

hes saying what we all feel. so Shaddup

You're very fortunate he is just venting. I wish she was the monster you make them out to be, you'd be in a shallow grave.

Sounds like congress is more assblasted then Trump if a few little words make them stick their noses in the air and say, "NO! Uh-uh!" like a stuffy little brat.

Kek.

The FBI just outed his daddy.

vault.fbi.gov/fred-c.-trump-foia-request-records/Fred C. Trump FOIA Request Records Part 01 of 01/view

>he needs to stop all this "emotional venting"

I agree. His tweets as of late make him seem like a whiner/complainer.

7 years the Gops have been selling the voters a bill of goods. "Vote for us and wee will repeal and replace". Gops now control all 3 branches of government but for some reason they still can't repeal and replace. Ffs, do your job.

This. Drumpf is finished.

I'm going to go on the Internet to emotionally vent about a boss telling his workers to do their job and claim he is emotionally venting. Get out of here with your faggotry, OP. And, KYS.

shut the fuck up you liberal shill piece of shit

They spent 7 years campaigning on this shit and have zero plans ready.
They have zero unity.
They can't even agree on the most basic of shit.
They can't whip their own party members into line to get shit passed
They are afraid to eliminate this retarded 60-vote nonsense because
- 1) it will show that they dont even have enough votes to do that
- 2) it will force them to actually vote on things that they know they can't pass

GOP is a fucking meme party, and it's time to utterly crush their reputations for all the public to see. So we can vote in real politicians who will actually do what we want them to.
At this point, Trump isn't even laying out specific policy demands, he's just saying "put something on my desk, and I'll sign it" and they can't even fucking do that.

you're a girl.

Trump: Do what you said you would do for 7 years.

Mitch: Trump is setting expectations way too high.