Xenoestrogens and the feminization of Western men

Homosexuality, transsexuals, early puberty in women, feminization of men and breast and prostate cancer. The source of all of these problems are xenoestrogens in our diet.

Within our lifetimes these will be come to be seen the way tobacco and asbestos are seen today. Major sources of xenoestrogens are everywhere. The plastic lining of drink bottles and canned foods is BPA, a known and potent estrogen mimic. Your shampoo and detergent contain sodium laureth sulfate, another known estrogen mimic. Your water is laced with BPA and Atrazine and your foods have been soaked in Atrazine, the second most commonly used pesticide in the United States, which is also the chemical that turns frogs hermaphroditic and homosexual. Dairy is also a major source of straight estrogen.

Fortunately all of these estrogen sources can be avoided using RO water filters, avoiding all foods canned and in plastic, using natural soaps and eating foods free of pesticides.

tl;dr the water is making the frogs gay. Don't eat canned foods or dairy and get a water filter if you don't want to be a feminized nu-male.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IBrRxWdLDBw
nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJM198611203152101
youtu.be/od3NE0y3LkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dBwH2iYC-8c
foxnews.com/health/2017/08/07/link-between-deodorant-and-breast-cancer.html
mercola.com/testosterone.aspx
imlek.rs/en/moja-kravica
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bet there's a chart showing increase in use of plastics matches exactly with increase in LGBT affected individuals

this is why i don't drink water

Have a bump

Unfortunately nobody would want to fund such a transphobic and socially problematic study. But you can save yourself and avoid becoming pic related. Or worse.

Soda cans are sprayed with BPA on the inside to prevent contact between the acidic drink and the metal. Soda bottles are also made of plastic that makes the frogs gay.

Get a water filter, eat organic, avoid dairy and get rid of your shampoo that also makes the frogs gay and your piss stream will be as strong as it was when you were 5 as your prostate returns to its natural size.

It's why ladyboys are so huge in south-east asia, for example; they all drink bottled water

but i'm not a frog

Yes, but they would respond by saying that Correlation is not Causation (and they would be right).

You still have an endocrine system based on the same hormones and receptors. If they fuck up frog and mice in that way you can be sure it has a similar effect on humans.

But you are gay

I DONT LIKE THEM PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURNS THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY!!!!!!

*BANG BANG BANG*

Crap.

but my endocrine system isn't a frog endocrine system. i'm a human being, not a frog.
only for you, daddy

So does Thailand use an inordinate amount of Xenoestrogens in manufacturing and shit,
or do they just consume more of it?
B/C it is ladyboy central over there

We can already see the effects of gay frog water on people. Trannies, homosexuality, various cancers and frail, feminized bodies. What a zany (((coincidence))).

Probably from severe pollution combined with accepting cultural norms surrounding trannies. If we were still socially sane, trannies would just be put on 2mg of pimozide a day and not chop their dicks off.

Maybe Testosterone supplements would help them as well

They don't just add and subtract from each other. Each hormone has its specific purpose. Too much of both and you'll end up like Bob from Fight Club.

Smoking can actually help though by preventing the breakdown of testosterone as well as reducing estrogen levels. If you don't mind the cancer.

I hate to break the news user but you are a frog in spirit.
is that why I'm a shut in basement neet virgin?

Start lifting, faggot. Exercise increases your T like a motherfucker if you don't overdo it.

Start by doing 30 pushups a day and increase by 10 a week until you're at 100. The first 6 months of gains you'll make crazy fast progress.

Also do everything you can to avoid the chemicals I listed. Milk, Canned food, Soda and chemical soaps are all turning you into a manlet.

Sure, that shows how much BPA you need to consume before bad things start to happen - but it doesn't show how much BPA is actually in the things that I do. How much BPA do I get from eating from a plastic container, for example?

I dunno if it's possible to be any worse than CWC.

smoking reduces estrogen, is that true or are you just larping, how effective is it?

Also soy is a major cause.

Normie Ammo
youtu.be/IBrRxWdLDBw

>omg soy and plastics
what about milk and dairy LITERAL estrogens LITERALLY mammal hormone juice.

They tell MtF trannies not to smoke and eat soy. Really makes you think.

>Increased 2-Hydroxylation of Estradiol as a Possible Mechanism for the Anti-Estrogenic Effect of Cigarette Smoking
nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJM198611203152101

A lot of tobaccos are sprayed down with pesticides though. LeafOnly is where I buy tobacco because it's cheap as fuck and pesticide free.

I'm a manlet already. But could these products have something to do with kidney failure or CKD?

Thanks for the info, appreciated! This is a great thing to learn!

Also affects women - ever wondered why girl's develop huge breasts/hips at ever younger ages now?

Can you tell me about other things I should be avoiding? What about tap water? Sugar in general? Sodium?

I couldn't say man, I'm not a urologist but cutting plastics and pesticides out of your diet and shampoos and detergents couldn't hurt anything.

Are you saying people that vape will be more masculine than people that don't ingest any nicotine?

Xenoestrogen sources:

1.) Canned food and Soda (Cans are lined with BPA or made of it)
2.) Dairy (Straight estrogen)
3.) Water (Pesticides and plastic leachates)
4.) Soap, detergent and shampoo

^Get these out of your diet, bathroom and clothes and start doing pushups. 30 a day, +10 a week until you're at 100.

Don't fucking vape it's antifreeze. Who knows what effects those chemicals have when inhaled. There are people with "popcorn lung" from doing that shit.

Just smoke a fucking cigarette, at least we know what that does to you. Also it doesn't dry up every pussy in the room.

Assault on the male
youtu.be/od3NE0y3LkQ

Bumping to save manlets.

Xenoestrogens are a serious epidemic of historical proportion. In the future people will talk about this like we talk about lead or quite possibly the Black Plague given the societal impact it has and will have.

Currently it is be swept under the rug for two reasons

1. So much of our industry and modern way of life hinges on products like plastics and detergents that almost inherently contain xenoestrogens

2. This epidemic has coincided with a moral decline in culture. That is the "weak men" phase of the cycle of civilizations

Reason number 2 will have people openly denying that it is even a problem as we are seeing with this transgender trend. And so the problem is likely to continue to spiral out of control.

No one is going to care about its effects on gender for a long time and by then this epidemic is likely to lay waste to our civilization as a whole.

One way we can fight it is by pointing out its effects on women that is an sharp increase in breast cancers

>water

How to replace this? You drink either bottled or tapped water, no other options here

you know how they test drugs on mice and frogs, then on monkeys before moving to humans?
why do you think that is?

So this is why this Jews have desperately fought against tobacco?

I see light

>avoid dairy

If you are non-white

I'd assume the best thing to do is go to a water source if there is one nearby (but remember to boil the water first if you don't want to play bacterial roulette). Barring that, tap water.

Barring that, replace water with beer, wine etc.

Pandering to the pussy paradigm is what got us here but that is a useful propaganda angle. Early puberty would be a good one to push to because women don't like competition

Get a reverse osmosis water filter like pic related. Your water not tasting like chlorine makes you a lot more likely to drink it too. Dehydration is also a major health problem.

It varies as with plastics the longer they are allowed to leach into the product the more xenoestrogens you are likely to get

Get you a Big Black Berkey

>Just smoke a fucking cigarette
If you can control yourself and keep to smoking 1-2 cigs per day, it's doable. If you get hooked though and start going through a pack or more per day, not only is your body going to be fucked short-term, but you'll also probably get cancer (not to mention the financial burden of a pack per day, especially in western "anti-smoking tax" countries)

is using non-soy, whey protein powder okay? It's processed from milk...

Also getting 50 mg of zinc supplement increases your testosterone. Also gives you morning boners which will make you feel teenager again.

All the fucking time.

>Beer

Beer is more estrogenic than fucking milk you dummy. Why do you think most Bavarians have bitch tits?

okay maybe not beer then
you learn something new every day

Hops contain phytoestrogens and if they're in cans, BPA.

Just get an RO water filter like

Kidney failure is strongly correlated to high protein diet. We are lead to believe we need high doses of protein above of what your body truly needs. Also a lot of meat is strongly filled with hormones, sad because animal fat and cholesterol is great for producing testosterone. However switching proteins to a plant based has been proved not to afect your testosterone levels. (dont have source on hand but feel free to google around)

It's all true.

Believe me I don't like pussy pandering and I agree that is part of the problem that exists today unfortunately I see no other way to incite the reforms necessary to have an impact on this epidemic.

Just look at the attention prostate cancer gets in comparison to breast cancer. It is clear people do not give nearly as many fucks about men's health and this transgender trend is just another nail in the coffin

Estrogen is fat soluble and whey protein contains no fat so there probably isn't a ton of estrogen in it. But yeah vegetable protein powder is probably better for you even though it's like drinking sand.

But hey no protein = no gains

I try to avoid xenoestrogens and plastic sack shrinking shit but I take prescription opiates for pain and I've recently ready that they cause lower testosterone and hypogonadism. Any way to counteract this? Either way looks like I better just kill my self.

Most if not all whey protein powders contain soy lecithin. However in very low amounts which is acceptable.

bump

Nothing raises your testosterone like lifting. Horny goat weed contains iicarin which mimics testosterone as well as increasing blood serum levels of test. Smoking prevents breakdown of testosterone as well as breaking down estrogen.

Life is pain I suggest reading the Enchiridion. It's a very short work of Byzantine stoic philosophy written by a retired centurion with a crippled leg.

youtube.com/watch?v=dBwH2iYC-8c

>sodium laureth sulfate, another known estrogen mimic

Zero evidence of this you fucking retard.

>sodium laureth sulfate
*Parabens my bad. SLS is just a suspected one.

Bumping for the salvation of feminized manlets and Western Civilization.

>dont eat canned food or anything with pesticides
Is this nigger serious?
Do you have any idea how hard it is to find food that isnt canned or soaked in pesticides?

>Canned food and Soda (Cans are lined with BPA or made of it)
Buy pesticide free and fresh
2.) Dairy (Straight estrogen)
Just avoid I guess
3.) Water (Pesticides and plastic leachates)
Filters and metal bottles
4.) Soap, detergent and shampoo
How would I change this, organic soaps?

Is Imlek Yoghurt safe?

Well what do you fucking know? After reading this thread I looked at the health section on fox, and the first article is about xenoestrogen in deodorant causing beast cancer in women

The link between deodorant and breast cancer
foxnews.com/health/2017/08/07/link-between-deodorant-and-breast-cancer.html

>xenestrogens are giving girls huge titties but turning guys into girls
IT'S NOT FAIR

What if you are cute and love cock by coincidence tho?

has anyone come up with a good solution for covering plastic surfaces ? I was thinking rubber. does rubber have xenoestrogens ?

mercola.com/testosterone.aspx
Paper.

Estrogen is fat soluble. If it's made of concentrated milkfat, then no.

Use TSP for laundry detergent, don't use shampoo or conditioner or use castile soap. Metal bottles are lined with BPA, use glass.

Can we counter this by eating Rocky Mountain Oysters?

>and your piss stream will be as strong as it was when you were 5 as your prostate returns to its natural size.
source?

(((Conincidence))). Keep drinking and smearing hormones on your skin and thinking it's natural.

redpill me on /ro/
I wanted to get ro anyway. Are they filters standardized, or do you have to buy the same brand filter for whatever company you bought your system from?
what are stuff I need to look for and stuff I need to avoid?

How is the water situation in Serbia?
imlek.rs/en/moja-kravica
What about "Zlatarski sir"?

Literally my dick. Also it's on the chart in the OP.

Then you get your ass and mouth rammed by dicks

Ok, the surface of my shower for example. Cant use paper. i was thinking a rubber mat

I meant that the damage is reservable
>permanant changes to genital tract

Why is there no xenomorphone of testosterone?

F u C k I N g LINK is turning me gay!!!!! AAAAH

>get a water filter if you don't want to be a feminized nu-male
I'll just lift instead. Problem solved.

There are but they are much rarer. Iicarin, the active ingredient in Horny Goat Weed, is an example. Pine pollen is also full of testosterone xenomorphones.

And you thought Alex Jones was crazy....

Why not both?

Yeah there are permanent changes, but the swelling will go down if you reduce the amount of estrogen mimics in your body.

Sorry dawg you're just going to have to eat diary sparingly like an ancient patrician.

The xenoestrogen theory is bullshit, its the fats in sunflower and corn oil that are estrogenic, nicotine and caffeine inhibit estrogens in your body, avoid fats and smoke and drink tea and coffee to avoid feminization.

my brother is literally like this.
he is so blue pilled, it's actually upsetting and painful to talk to him.
he makes excuses for everything and almost seems to use sunscreen and all the plastics out of spite.
since i last saw him, his nipples have increased in size to the point of gynos and despite working out for 6 months, he really doesnt look ripped at all. i mean there is NO definition in his muscles.
how does one deal with someone who is spiteful in his blue-pilledness?

I'm not sure if the cartridges are standardized. I got the portable, made in America version from Amazon that screws onto your sink faucet. The connector was kinda leaky so I had to stick another gasket from my faucet on it.

Get a PPM meter to measure how well it's working. The cartridges last for a long time if you don't have super mineralized water. They're dirt cheap.

furthermore, i told my mom not to use sweet baby rays because its full of unnecessary ingredients and i could just sense his triggeredness. he immediately jumped to the defense of GMOs and said that "they are great! they increase the food supply!"
like... i had a problem with blatantly unnecessary ingredients in the (((bbq sauce))) but he just started defending gmos.
he plays videogames 90% of his free time, yet somehow thinks he has an accurate world view.
it is really upsetting to see how painfully naive he is.

We have to boycott companies,
invade factories and break every machine we see.

Sounds like a stereotypical fedora-lord. Show him studies like the pic in the OP since they supposedly hold science in such high regard. Also if you both work out and you have a blatantly superior bod he might ask to learn your ways.

Plenty of studies show the effects of Parabens and BPA on animals. Haven't seen any studies on corn and sunflower oil, though they're probably pretty rich in pesticides too.

You have to lead by example bro.
I'm trying to prevent my younger sister from growing up wrong.

srpski bro, don't you live near a farm anywhere? or a mountain. You should have the best most natural foods. When I lived in Macedonia, they had a natural spring that went into a lake. Sveti naum i think.

I have super generalized water, and I have c8 in my water. c8 is a carcinogen and its almost always at levels thats considered "unsafe" even by fda/epa standards.
If I fill a glass with water and leave it for a week and let it evaporate off, when I pick it up again the inside of it will be filled with white crystals that wont even scrape off and have to be redissolved in water. They dont even wash off. I literally have to fill the cup and let it sit for another couple days.

>ppm meter
what does particles does it even look for?

>filter replacement
Thats what Im concerned about, I dont want to wind up with a juicero tier water filter situation

>filtering
Does this shit actually filter stuff like c8
>membrane
So what about the stuff that is smaller than water

Yes. It's the place where Vuk Karadzic was born.