Nordic Sup Forums - Viking Supremacy edition

>*Topstory* Swedish Military crisis meeting over leaked IT from the department of Transportation, detailing large amounts of information of our military
dn.se/nyheter/sverige/forsvarsutskottet-kallar-till-krismote-om-transportstyrelsen-it-lacka/

>Sweden threatens to ban the Israeli Jews in response to Trumps Muslim ban
rehmat1.com/2017/03/03/sweden-threatens-to-ban-israeli-jews/

>Sweden beats Canada and wins the world hockey cup
theglobeandmail.com/sports/hockey/sweden-beats-canada-in-shootout-to-win-world-hockey-championship/article35076414/

>Anders Breivik takes a case of mistreatment to court of human rights - Due to horribly degrading body searches
icenews.is/2017/06/13/right-wing-extremist-breivik-takes-his-case-of-mistreatment-to-court-of-human-rights/#axzz4nRoru4EG

>Trolls Penis to be Re-erected in Norway
thelocal.no/20170627/trolls-penis-to-be-re-erected-in-norway

>Verdunn Jesus is bigger than Norways coalition politics
nrk.no/norge/sp-vedum-advarer-mot-a-blande-religion-og-politikk-1.13608268

>Pack of Golden Schakals has emigrated to Denmark
hbl.fi/artikel/guldschakalen-nadde-danmark-hundratals-nya-arter-i-landet/

>''Swedish'' Begger arrested in Danmark
hbl.fi/artikel/svensk-tiggare-haktades-i-danmark/

>Blasphemy is no longer illegal in Denmark
hbl.fi/artikel/over-300-ar-gammal-lag-slopades-fritt-fram-att-hada-i-danmark/

>Russian Chinese military Excersice is ongoing in the baltic sea
svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2017/07/21/morgonkollen-rysk-kinesisk-militarovning-pa-ostersjon-inleds-oj-simpson-friges

>Worlds biggest nuclear submarrine (Russian) In danish waters
dr.dk/nyheder/indland/russisk-atomubaad-er-nu-kommet-ind-i-dansk-farvand?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

hs.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005318767.html
rehmat1.com/2017/03/03/sweden-threatens-to-ban-israeli-jews/
loc.gov/law/foreign-news/article/finland-tax-on-public-broadcasting/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latveria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why karelian isthmus as part of ingria thou?

>karelian isthmus

Where does it really end?

England has the wrong cross for Nordic

How do you do, fellow Nordics?

Your monarchy is nordic
They all decend from vikings

Read up on Willhelm the conqueror being danish

We are not Nordic, fuck off.
If you exclude Lithuania you exclude us too.
Also what is the deal with the crosses?

Kanske man ska skaffa sig en fransk tjej

How come Kiev-Rus' doesn't even have Kiev and all the southern parts?

I couldn't be arsed fixing the entire map to fit in the Kiev'-Rus in the right place

Oi you cheeky wanker you better take Cornwall off the cucked parts of England and replace it with the Welsh sheep shaggers!

>calais is nordic
lmao the place with the refugee jungle turns out to be nordic. what a fucking coincidence.

Posting in a Nordic thread

Yeah, you're Nordic Jews, not Aryan

also
>Latvia is 40% Slavic

Huescar...

No need to get butthurt now.
>40% Slavic
25%*, my 30% friend.

62.0% Latvians
25.4% Russians
3.3% Belarusians
2.2% Ukrainians
2.1% Poles
1.2% Lithuanians
4.8% others /
unspecified

Tops keks, Vladimirs

Ah, my favorite thread. Here's something on-topic: a happening may have been prevented in Finland.

>Finnish police confiscated 43 kilograms of gunpowder from two men arriving from Estonia.
>In addition to gunpowder, an x-ray scan of the vehicle also revealed 3 000 bullets and 17 magazines.
>The amount of gunpowder would have been enough for 21 500 rounds of ammunition.

hs.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005318767.html

>Russia is there
>Scotland isn't
kek

Cool, now post yours.

>We are not Nordic

You were obviously not invited, the OP was just posting a photo of a load of Nordic Cross flags.

Just change Latvians to Estonians and there's Estonia, or whatever the Russians will call it once they fully take over again.

no its of all the lands we vikings took over

Anything else to talk about other than the picture every time?

BETAL DIN LICENS!

Damn, I thought Luxembourg was bros

The leafs got BTFO

Uhhh...30 women in Iceland got AIDS after fucking a boat nigger

Being a 2017 Nord is cool....

Cancelled that shit two weeks ago. Still waiting on a visit from a DR goon

Any one you lads played Hellblade?
>Celtic woman get vikanged so hard that she got mental illness, you hear voices all the time and have to go to helheim to save your blood eagled bf

Scandinavia is low energy.

I've been thinking, pol
If Italy, Spain, Britain, Portugal, France, Slovenia, Croatia, Romania, Greece, Macedonia, Hungary, and Ireland formed as one county, and formed a huge fuck off army, would you support it?

I'm talking something patriotic here, unlike the EU. You know, something with decent traditional gender roles too. Germany and Scandinavian countries can fuck off with their feminism. Anglos, French, Meds, Huns and south Slavs only

Why do they all look like pic related?

Just don't pay, they can't do shit. Filthy Marxist propagandist scum needs to fucking burn in molten steel.

Good. Please do exclude us form the silly crosses flag image next time.
The very vikings who got their old capital burned to the ground because they would not fuck off,
and converted to a middle eastern cult willingly, just like you do right now once again.

>he thinks nordic means northern

Obligatory post.

>kiev-rus
meme name that never existed. it was called Rus'

we didnt convert we fucking married the goddamn byzantine empire!
We got Christian crosses on our flags and made our neighboors Christians!

YOU!
WERE THE ONLY ONE TO GET CHRISTIANIZED

our poor fucking viking colony

You se those fancy swedish helmets?
all byzantine made for us

>rehmat1.com/2017/03/03/sweden-threatens-to-ban-israeli-jews/
lol, sweden turning full muslim

also where the fuck is nordic dublin and ireland

>no, he thinks that you can't exclude one half of a same people while including the other one

Ahahaha, nej. Måske når jeg kober et TV.
Måske

"No"

Ha ha, silly Danes, haven't you given your national propaganda outlet taxation rights yet?
That's not very progressive.

loc.gov/law/foreign-news/article/finland-tax-on-public-broadcasting/

Why do you nordkeks always get to butthurt about everything (exluding Finns for themost part)?

so even iceland is ruined

Danish state tv for youths.

11 yo Dicte trys smart hijabs

the eternal anglo at it again

Anyone can just look at Nordic people and see what uncultured vermin they are. You're totally right, bong.

G*rman

>leaf
>white

Don't drag leafbro into this, my man

>leafbro
cringe

>G*rman
>human

>le cringe

Hello redd!t

Denmark, watch out, they´re trying to cuck you

Joke's on them. We're already dead.

How so? Are you trying to tell me, that you let yourself die out? You, based Danes? Both against the Left and the Right?

Never have, never will.

If this thread dies

In fact if you are talking about history, releance,world impact, empires, glory, you have these.

England, Italy, France, Germany, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Russia and Greece.

also a mention to austria and sweden

ESTONIA, LAVIA AND LATVERIA SHOULD UNITE!

Interesting. Do you count us as vikings, or lands taken over by vikings? Neither is accurate, if we want to be exact about it.

Ok you fucking retards

We swedes created England and Russia see mapNot to speak of the scientistic powerhouse of sweden or our empires

Lithuanians are polish

They only feel like they belong with the nordic northen neighboors due to being as weak and small as them

Finns are vikings Rurik was a Swede-Finn
East karelia + Ingria are conquered lands

Danelaw, retard

Wew, I can into Nordic/pol/ and Brit/pol/, talk about Beady supremacy
P.s. Gas all Londoners

Latveria is bit too south to fit in with the baltics, m8.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latveria

SÖT
Ö
T

I'm not dening you guys did some good, i also mention you, and for me all white europe is great. But i was talking about history and world impact, sweden is not on pair (history richess) of Uk, France, Italy, Russia, Portugal, Germany or Spain

>everywhere a Scandinavian has set foot is now Scandinavian soil

>Lithuania
>polish

Respect swedish cock you fucking shill
begone to brit Sup Forums

What do you mean Vikanged, is their rape?

Aren't you going to take back your rightful land when Britain collapses?

Nah, I don't think there's any evidence of Finns going niggering around Europe at the time. We were peaceful fur traders.

These lands weren't yet conquered during Viking times, only about 300-400 years later.

Celtic girls belongs to the BNC

>we created England and Russia
There's actually no proof the Rus were Swedish or even Scandinavian. They were most likely a Balt/Slavic state who hired and traded with Swedes (who were not notorious Vikings like the Danes and Norwegians were).
You didn't create England. Saxons did. The Danes couldn't even gain a foothold in England. The only Scandinavian claim to fame in england is holding onto land during he winter, when the armies all went home. Every summer the English came back and beat/enslaved the Danes. Dane as they referred to meant anyone from Scandinavia, not exclusively men of Denmark.
>scientific powerhouse
It's actually because you have the highest concentration of Jews. The Scottish have you beat in philosophy and science per capita. You had many more people than they did, also your discoveries were split between native swedes and Jews.

Sweden is very underwhelming. It did have a good go in the enlightenment era but not much else. Not great explorers like the Norwegians nor great conquerors like the Danish (both of whom are more Western European than Sweden.
You are basically Slavs who live close to surperior men.

lmao you're a fucking pole I can feel it

www dr dk/om-dr/licens/selvbetjening/afmeld-medielicens-0

Conquered from who? The Russians didn't have any stake in them until the 1400s.
We also don't know for sure who Rurik was. We also don't know if he signifies a migration or was just a man of great merit. Judging by who owned those lands after him I'd say the latter is more likely.

*actually*

Go suck a big swedish cock you fucking polish subhuman we beat you in a 3 vs 1 war you fucking subhuman

I am actually an American.
I live in the Midwest, pure Norwegian here. The only downside about the Northern Midwest is all the Swedes, where Swedes lay down roots they lay down cuckoldry.
All the Somalians here are staying in and receiving """asylum""" in Swedish towns. The Norwegian Americans don't want them so we don't take them.
The Danes up and left for Texas for some reason.

ahahhahha 56% land be buthurt somewhere else

your a fucking vassal state

At least the Poles on the East Coast don't put up with the Swedes prostrating themselves for niggers and mudslimes. Philadelphia is only safe in the Polish outskirts. The inner city where the Swedes settled in the 19th century has totally gone to shit, especially after the niggers all went North with the conclusion of the civil war.
Fortunately my family came after that in the 1920s. We are safe and sound in pure Norwegian communities Minnesota.

>great viking empire
>occupying only non-inhabitable frozen territory, because they didnt have tactics and power to occupy better parts of europe
stahp with this meme

>your a fucking vassal state
>your
"Sveedan string" right?

Who you think is posting
>who is actually posting

alteast the poles

Like i give a shit

the rest of europe is fucking subhuman land

all hail the holy land

What is Normandy, Calais, England, Sicilly, Ingria, Russia, Volyn Blast, fucking buthurt croat go tell all your fucking family to get back to your own fucking country we got somalians to run our busses now

Pls be white or supremacy somewhere else but dont put us into this bs. Its all your talk about supremacy is grown out of fact that you gets cucked by blacks and blindly follow the path to total extermination. Thanks g-d we have never had such a problem that would make us to make such stupid posts.

Learn to respect swedish cock you fucking slav niggers

even hitler wanted to gas you

lmao

Here sweden, don't be sad, there's always a solution.

kek you have been buthurt over the war for 200 years x.D FUCKING SUBHUMAN SLAVS

Sweden YES

The Nordic Empire would probably be the most powerful in Europe

Can either we or norway rule it plz

I'll rape you like my ancestors did
We are
and that purple area is to include the finnish peninsula + Latvia