Turkey has shit ton of balkan genes and asian genes
Finland is 100% european

finland is 101% asian
trust me no matter what others might say

Finland European?

Well i am thinking so too!

das rite

Indeed. Embrace your 101%.

We have lived in Europe longer than Indo-Europeans and aren't really European or Asian.

Mongols fucked Swedes and out came Fins!

*Finns.

Fins are found on sharks. Finns are found passed out in saunas.

Albino Mongols

Heh

>I'll post this Sami to prove my point

Is the most famous Finn (pic related) Saami?

probably not

I still jelly of your Air Force HQ flag.

This is true.

I've got a finnish friend, his name is Jere and he had chinky eyes, not even kidding

I honestly thought it was just a meme

my old neighbor was Jere and he had slightly slanted eyes

>Balkan genes
NO SUCH THING. Balkans were Türk even before we conquered it.

Damn look at their faces. They are like: Keep marching on boys and hope that they dont notice that swastice in our flag.

But Macedonian Alexander raped you waay before you raped Greeks n Balkanian people...

I'm Finnish diaspora and outside of the Finnish Diaspora Zone (FDZ) I'm mistaken for a blonde-haired, gray-eyed Asian hybrid.

Feels bad man.

I'm not well aware of Finland's history. Did they get culturally enriched by the Mongolians too?

I've studied in Jyväskylä/Finland for a year. Can confirm they are more asian than us.

Nope. And the vikings were so afraid of Finnish tempers, they wouldn't let them ride on their raiding boats. It was believed a Finn's temper could control the weather.

This belief lasted until WWII.

where did u study? i also study in JKL

JAMK

me too

we are,my dad is dark skinned and haired,he accidentally walked into a muslim restaurant in germany and got asked if he was a turk or iranian. he actually stayed and hung out with them

Nice! What were you studying?
I've graduated from software engineering. Pic related one of my projects, a greenhouse automation system.

I got asked once by a Turk in Germany if I was French. Poor French people :)

Turkey is 5% to 25% mongoloid

rly makes u think..

whew, looks familiar. Lutakko's Dynamo i presume?
i also study there. fell for the CS meme, so that's what i'm doing

>eupedia
trash

half my ancestors are finns, I am very pale, so the answer must be turkey

KHAN'd, welcome to the horde

what made him think you were french?

Yeah that's one of the labs at Dynamo. Had good time in JKL, in 2015. We might even have seen each other.
I had the opportunity to stay there but I felt as a filthy refugee invading some foreign land so I return here.
I might visit again for vacation.

I'm so Finnish pale, I'm not allowed to take my shirt off outside.

The glare blinds spy satellites.

>I felt as a filthy refugee invading some foreign land so I return here.
ehh, Jyväskylä is full of foreigners so you are fine. After all this is "student city"

>I had the opportunity to stay there but I felt as a filthy refugee invading some foreign land so I return here.
KEK

everyone knows that finland is 100% mongolian

How much english do you people speak? Can a tourist get by with English alone?

The most common haplogroup in Finland is N; most common in Turkey is J. Finland is the only country in the world with an N majority; other countries with a J majority include Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Cyprus, Georgia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and Yemen.

The second most common haplogroup in Finland after N (which is at 61.5%) is I1 (28%). Other countries with a sizable amount of I1s include: Sweden (37%; Gotland at 50%), Denmark (34%), Norway (31.5%), and Iceland (29%).

Approximately 0% of Finns have the J, J1, or J2 haplogroup. High concentrations of J2 occur in Crete (34%), Greek Cypriots (31.5%), Cyprus as a whole (28.5), Lebanon (26%), Turkey (24%), Kurdistan (23.5%), Turkish Cypriots (23.5%), Greece (23%), Sicily (23%), Central Italy (23%), Iran (23%), Southern Italy (21.5%), and Malta (21%). The highest concentrations of J/J1 are in Southern Iraq (81%), Yemen (72.5%), Iraq (43%), and Saudi Arabia (40%).

Also from the site: "Turkey is the only country that includes a sizeable percentage of Asian and African haplogroups not listed in this table (A, ExE1b1b, C, H, L, O, R2) representing 8.5% of the total. Haplogroup L alone makes up 4% of the Turkish population."

Sources:
eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml
atlas.xyvy.info/Haplogroup-Map-Interactive/majority-haplogroup-country-map

It's alright Mehmet the Ottomans have always been our closest ally.

haplogroup=/=ethnic make up
learn this already you amerimutts

True, still it was irritating to see so many foreigners in such a small city. If I were finnish, it would drive me crazy i think. kek

Paras liittolainen!

Ülkemiz cennet be moruq. :DDDDD

yeah you're fine with english. our youth is pretty fluent in english but some older people by the coast might not know it,they would actually know german phrases more because german tourists used to be common.

moruQ tam gavat gitmişsin karını da vereydin :DDDDDD

he is your man crush, isn't he?
wintersun is bretty good band btw

>I don't know how genealogical DNA testing works

Haplogroups are not the primary indicator of ethnic makeup, but they can indicate ethnic similarity.

>karını da vereydin
>karını
Ax bee... Şöyle babayiğit bir finn ile swing yapamadık. Yaşayamadık.

they can also indicate your mother's bulls
bu hissi biliyorum moruQ ama kara boğaları tercih ediyorum

How about Spurdoland autistic vandalism?
It's bit different around here.

>I hate the only muslims who never commit terrorist attacks and barely commit any crimes in europe compared to k*rds and ar*bs

Rakastan sinua, Suomi.

yes :DD
thanks binland for the awesome metal.

Finland is white only when its time for us to feel white guilt. Apparently slavers bought finnish tar for their boats and that warrants some privilege checking.