Why do racist have low iq?

>csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2016/0127/The-surprising-relationship-between-intelligence-and-racism

im racist and have a iq of 137
>checkmate

>peak male body
>massive skull to home massive dick-brain
>low iq
Please

lair

>liar

So, almost all niggers and spics are racist.

Seems pretty dumb to suck their dick if you're a high IQ Euro, as they'll always hate you no matter what.

I'm a racist and I have low iq

so basicly racists have an average iq on average?

Because they don't give a fuck about what society thinks about them. They follow their instincts to be racist, which intelligent people also share but suppress.

Everyone pretends they aren't racist because of social consequences. These same people will live in segregated areas away from any blacks or hispanics.

Look at Samantha Bee from TV. She and her entire neighborhood fought against integration of blacks into their local public school.

The rationale they use is "I'm not racist" in the social sense but they just use cognitive dissonance to practice racism, aka not living by blacks, avoiding blacks, etc.

No retard. The study shows that racists have low IQ. Doesn't say if you have low iq it automatically means you're a racist.

No idea but I'll be fine make more money then they ever will.

It's a proven fact the pol's average IQ is around 67

>Why do racist have low iq?
Blind hatred is a simple feeling; it appeals to many.
Many influential and intelligent men have proven themselves to be racist, James Watson for instance.
Most racists have low IQ because racism is relatable and easy. Intelligent people tend to be racist because of pattern recognition and it being the vehicle by which humans learn and all that

Read Sowell, in short, he talks about how intellectuals can rationalize ideas like "diversity is our strength" and how lower IQ individuals take the world as it is.

What is the definition of "racist"? I have a pretty high IQ, and I think that makes it EASIER to notice certain patterns. You know, patterns like...how the "Police Beat" section of my local newspaper always has names like DaeQuan Simmons and Quentin Coleman and Jose Domingo and rarely names like "Thomas Sutherland"...or that every time I go to the grocery store, the only people swearing at the tops of their lungs and shouting across the store seem to be of African descent. If noticing patterns makes one racist...then call me David Duke!

>By contrast, among those who performed poorly on the intelligence test, 46 percent described blacks as lazy and 23 described them as unintelligent.
This means people who didn't describe blacks as lazy or unintelligent are actually the majority of the ones who scored badly on the test.
:^)

Because they're rural and suburban retards.

Because only stupid people publically express unpopular opinions.

this was my point

It's all pretend.

It's the same way they can say "Women and men have the same brains" along with "a 4 year old boy should transition to a woman's body because his brain is different."

It's not logically sound because it's entirely virtue signalling that you are nice and open. Almost none of them believe it, it's just easy to do socially.

Because generally if you're (((educated))) you've got to the point where you're

1. Too far in so you double down in the ideology when faced with opposing fact
2. Your job and livelyhood are at risk should you dissent so you don't speak up

>muh gibs for teachers
Its the real idiot who thinks a phd in gender studies is worth anything

This is exactly what I always assumed, I'll check him out

Racism is a survival mechanism
It's natural.

It could be that those with better vocab were those that went to college, meaning they had more egalitarian education. In other words they had their natural instincts brainwashed out of them.

It's a very obvious choice. Go neutral or pretend lib and you face no problems socially. If you go right wing or against the river you face stigmatization from the insane ones.

It's just easy to go whatever and ignore it. Eventually the people on the far left keep going and going until it becomes almost impossible to tolerate and it bounces back.

It's pretty easy when you control so much media to control things enough that your side is considered "good".

based on test scores I have a pretty high IQ. and I would agree with you. I would also add that I don't trust these studies any more than I trust the polls that said Trump was going to lose. anything coming out of a sociology department or a social sciences department is complete horseshit by its very nature.

Not really. Google is like 1% black or something and mostly black females (less dangerous).

It's a big show.

warning David Brock Correct the Record/Shareblue bot-slide thread. Do not engage.

People with lower iqs aren't capable of the mental gymnastics required to be a "non-racist". Racists look at the world and see it as it is. People with high iqs who aren't racist are the ones who spent so much effort coming up with excuses for inferior races.

A racist looks at black people who commit huge amounts of crime and do poorly in school and in life and correctly assumes that these faults are inherent to the black race. A high iq non-racist looks at these things and invent convoluted explanations to avoid addressing simple reality.

So basically, it's not that being racist is linked to having a low iq, but the opposite: in order to be a non-racist, a high iq is required in order to buy into all the unrealistic beliefs you have to adopt.

Just remember to sage your post

really makes u think...

those are obviously all morons who got their recognition from percieved insider status as a member of the "cult of genius". piper herron said so. and she is "dare we say it" a bonified Princeton mathematician. let us forget her contributions to the field of funky sums.

Lower IQ individuals rely on wisdom, natrural order, and experience, higher IQ individuals have the capacity to trick themselves into believing anything.

Niggers and spics are racist against white people and each other. Niggers and spics have low IQs. Hmm, maybe it is true.

>be low IQ
>Get forced to live among low IQ niggers
>hate them for their offically recorded propensity for violent crime

>be high IQ
>That one black doctor you know is really nice
>Im not racist you guys. I hate ALL poor people.

Because its dumb to admit you are racist to a stranger.

Also I am a racist with an average to margionally above average IQ, based on the average IQ for my job.

Yeah, this is probably how it works. The more you live around niggers and spics the more racist you get. Whites with low IQs live around them.

>The survey includes a short vocabulary test, considered to be a good indicator of verbal intelligence.

>verbal intelligence

This is not even about real intelligence, just verbal mumbo-jumbo. Nothing to see here, move along..