Who here /ready/

to achieve glorious victory in the Korean Peninsula and join the history books as legends?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-drills-idUSKBN0KJ09F20150110
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I always wanted to see a tank get melted by an Railgun. im in.

they even offered to end their nuclear program if the US ended their yearly training invasion with the Sk's on the border. But the US can never stop flexing. That's why it's a country full of protein shake drinking meatheads who don't understand geopolitics

>they even offered
topkek, you voted for burnie didnt u?

far from it, pal!

>" the Korean War started. The northerners had wanted to unify what had always been one country. The US was content to leave the country divided. As the Cold War heated up, Stalin, possibly for geopolitical reasons, was finally willing to support Kim-Il Sung’s persistent desire to make Korea whole again. The north “invaded” the southern region of what was always one country, but Rhee also wanted a war to unify, on his terms. The US entered the war at a point where the southern regime was nearly defeated. Rhee’s soldiers lacked the morale of those of the north because the government lacked legitimacy.

>The US’ extensive use of firebombs, previously utilized to great effect in Hamburg, Dresden, and Tokyo, destroyed between 40 and 90 percent of every city in North Korea, killing perhaps 20 percent of the entire population. Dams were also bombed, which flooded railways, rice fields, and highways. Napalm was used as well, with more than 30,000 tons dropped. There were atrocities such as the massacre of 3,500 political prisoners, with US complicity, by the South Korean army; and a My Lai preview in No Gun Ri, where American GIs slaughtered hundreds of civilians under a bridge and blamed it on the North.
While awareness of modern Korean history is rare in the US, North Koreans know key parts of it."

>shit the burgers aren't falling for middle easter wars any more

KIM HAS WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION

(Honest, this time)

It sounds more rational than paranoid, really. What does not make sense, however, is that both Obama & Trump turned down North Korean offers to suspend their pursuit of nuclear missiles capable of reaching our mainland, in exchange for ending the US’ “joint military exercises” on the DPRK’s border.

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-drills-idUSKBN0KJ09F20150110

Assad, Iran and North Korea will unite to slaughter American forces and drive the Americans out of the Middle East and East Asia.

>Implying NK has no weapons of mass destruction

I'll take a 10,000,000 piece bucket of extra crispy commie gooks, 2 biscuits, and a side of mashed potatoes and gravy. The colonel is hungry boys!

ive been here before
this exact thread
this moment

off we go, boysth!

Kill all the norks, full on scorched earth

Right away, Sir!

Great. That last MOAB ended the war in Afghanistan.

>The US has at least 14 unused MOAB's
>They will expire soon
>Trump got Double-Dog Dared by a gook

Drop em all during the eclipse

just like they did with a couple goatfucking farmers?

hahahahahahja

I just want to see them Nuke Pyongyang. Full on first strike. drop twenty of our most powerful nuclear bombs on the city.

Like drop the nuke full on during on of Kimmies little rallies when all the citizenry comes out and shit. Maximum death.

North Koreans arent even human.

To go further, when the refugees start coming, start gassing and shooting them. Clearn North Korea of people in a hard genocide then allow South Korea to move in and rebuild and repopulate it.

Rightful Japanese clay

FUCKING WHEN?!?!?! I'M TIRED WAITING ALREADY

>Railgun
I forgot that the US has these now and it's not scifi anymore

Fuck of warfag

>when the refugees start coming
Why gassing them? Ship them to us.

Worked good in Quake
The navy one was developed at the base nearby, they sounded pretty good

I'm sure the chinese won't mind the fallout at all.

Are they currently deployed? Would be an interesting test run...

> Navy plans have called for installing the railgun on the Navy’s three DDG-1000 Zumwalt-class destroyers, but it’s not clear when that will happen.

They are working on it firing more shots per minute.

>why gassing them
Ivan, my friend, because bullets are like 21 cents. We aren't made of money, man.

If they ever want their money they will.

>Stalin, possibly for geopolitical reasons, was finally willing to support Kim-Il Sung
Btw, recently found archives uncovered that Stalin received misinterpreted intelligence info stating that USA won't back southerners in case of war. And that led him to approve Kim's invasion plan.

Mattis would know all about shoving things up young mens assholes.

Stalin set him up.
The US told Saddam it was OK to invade Kuwait too.

Would be amazing if there were 10 of these sitting on a nuclear destroyer, best of all, these destroyers could carry drones without a massive deck.

John, obedient cheap servants knowing nothing about "worker rights" as well as "social security" and willing to do everything for a cup of rice and not getting shot are also expensive nowadays. I hope we have a mutual understanding here.

My buddy in the navy said they use the deck as a giant high dive into tropical waters sometimes...