Anti-forced marxist propaganda

>anti-forced marxist propaganda
>anti digital-lobbying monopolies
>blocks ads by default
>anti privacy invading trackers
>cuts the middleman between content creators and the people, stopping extortion and leftish content guidelines
>devs are anti-sjw

What do you think about Brave browser? Its already faster than Chrome and Mozilla.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/brave/browser-laptop
vivaldi.com/privacy/browser/
ecosia.org/
searx.me/
startpage.com/
ixquick.eu/
yandex.com/
duckduckgo.com/privacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty good, but its based on chromium so it still has upstream ties to google, if it ever goes proprietary it'll be garbage though.

>closed source

I've just tried it out. It has a lot of potential.

github.com/brave/browser-laptop
wrong

Im using it. Its way faster than firefox. Layout is great too.
Im a mobile fag so i dont know too much about settings.
My only complaint is having to open a tab to view a webm where as firefox it will play in the post.

It's buggy and laggish on my laptop. I use it though. Got sick of Firefox's SJW messages on the home page.

Can it sync bookmarks to a phone? Or does that defeat the purpose of a private browser?

Why dont you suggest it to the devs? Im sure it can be fixed easily

One issue I have is how it highlight shits when I scroll. Lags here and there too.

keep hearing about this. seems interesting

stop shilling this webkit skin
also
>blocking ads
they want to sell ads exclusively and take money from publishers
>won't happen

I'm using it. It's marginally less fluid than Chrome but that's such a small price to pay.

Doesn't pull up 4chinz on iPad.

posting from brave

I can do that.
I didnt know if its something i can fix or its just like that.

Too many brave.exes in Task Manager makes me worry

Just remember everyone shilling this browser has vested interest. They probably own BAT, whos ICO was pretty massive and made almost no one any money. Just a heads up. I wouldn't be surprised if most of these people are coming from /biz/ trying to recoup their loss by taking advantage of the google hate.

Sup Forums's interest came from Brendan Eich getting the boot at Mozilla.

>they want to sell ads
Uhh no? By default the browser has no ads and no tracking.

You can enable ads if you want and you get paid in credits for watching the ads or browsing stuff. Or you can donate credits directly to the websites you want to support.

In no case they "sell ads" or "manage them". In fact, the long term goal is to stop the ad revenue systemonwebsites.

Either way, Logic dictates you shouldn't trust anyone with vested interests. Brave browser is new, its closed, and it's admittedly data mining you (yes, read all about it). I only bring a word of caution.

Ditto.
Been using it for a month or so. It ain't bad.

Fair enough. Just keep in mind the browser is still green. But this is a browser made by people resenting SJW in digital monopolies. The power of butthurt from Brendan Eich (and his skills as developer) should be enough to at least keep an eye on this.

Im sure installing this browser in every new pc I configure for my friends and family so they dont have to deal with adblockers and noscript.

I've been trying it but it's buggy as shit.
It locks up and sometimes crashes when I try to organize bookmarks.

link ?

Slightly better.

It doesn't play embedded webms here in Sup Forums

Sometime it does, sometimes it doesn't give it time, must be the first time they had this many users.

Gonna make the full switch to it once appchan x becomes available. Vanilla Sup Forums is virtually unusable.

>shitty logo
>shitty brand name
2/10 made me reply baka

i love it and it will be my primary browser after a few more versions.

Its a Lion, its called brave. Im sorry about your low test.

I downloaded it a couple days ago.

Will all my addons work with it?

Wasn't the guy Who started Brave forced out of Mozilla?

stop culturally appropriating african wildlife

Why does it always open minimized? This is the reason I don't use it. How to fix it?

The vivaldi browser has a better privacy policy >vivaldi.com/privacy/browser/

I like that browser, but it doesn't have all the plugins I use, so I'm using Iron.

Yes, SJWs forced him out after they found out he donated to a campaign against fag marriage, he was one of the founders of the fucking company.

it runs on the same engine chrome does, all addons that work on chrome will work on brave for the most part.

>If you're looking for alternative search engines
ecosia.org/
searx.me/
startpage.com/
ixquick.eu/
yandex.com/

duckduckgo.com

can you tell how? there's only few plugins you can activate, I wasn't able to install chrome plugins

(((Eich)))

why not the overwatch logo? That's trendy. Fashy germans use it

You got it dude.

Isn't that an older version of Brave? The new preferences menu is radically different. The tab icons in the menu are on the left side now.

goys what is best alternative to google search ?

I use Gallium OS
>inb4 poorfag
I suppose it is some Debian derivate or perhaps Ubuntu (ugh...).

Is it safe for me to add the repo and just sudo apt-get install it? Or do I risk bloating my already slow laptop with broken software?

DuckDuckGo.

duckduckgo.com/privacy

>Not using Opera.

it looks like I'm using a fucking Mac, into the trash it goes

correct this was en example pic.. the pic related is new.

You got JEWED

I use
Opera. Not sure and this is not the default but as well as I know you can turn off all tracking and other bullshit. Also built in VPN and AdBlock.

wait wait - what does Sup Forums have to say about this shit

The Brave browser is too buggy at the moment. I'll stick with Opera.

GAAAAY

The way it manages multiple tabs is retarded.

>duckduckgo.com/privacy

damn you can't win

This.

Huh, Brave is actually snappier than Chrome for Sup Forums. Nice :)

OP has a bag of BAT
Low effort shilling

What do you guys think of the basic attention token the brave team wants to introduce? Pretty sure it sounds gonna be opt in only not required like someone said here. I'm still having trouble getting my head around etherium and this apparently runs on it?

BAT is optional you dumb nigger

>not using lynx

>dont use this site its run by a jew so instead use jewgle which is proven evil and also run by a jew
???
and most of the others mentioned here use google for results

It's very fast indeed. :)

Yandex is pretty cool. I have been using it for a while.
Are any of the others worth trying out?

This browser sure is being shilled hard here. If it has to be shilled this hard, I'll pass.

Try it. It's free - if you hate it delete it. I think it's /ourbrowser/ tho.

There's a shitload of browser you can use, we are just figuring out what works.

Nah.

Brendan Eich is a Jew also.

At this point I would rather give my data to some Putinbrowser rather than to any Jewbrowsers and their private armies of women and poos.

nigger I don't care what you do. Google is actively suppressing non-PC search results, collecting and selling your data, and implementing AI-driven censorship on wrongthink, so I'm out

but you do you

So are you admitting to being a paid shill?

nice

I wish

already using it

It is a bit clunky and the navigation isn't top tier, but it has a very good build in adblock

It can, and you can mess around with the level of privacy you have.

>I don't care what you do.
>replies

But Im the one who started this thread m8

Last election was pretty close, do you want in the next election for Google to refine their censorship and data manipulation methods so you cant win an election again?

This is not about use this or that browser anymore. This is about Google/facebook/twitter must be stopped. We are at Sup Forums for fuck's sake. We know about the DNC leaks with Google people saying they will help all their could Hillary to win. We know how Twitter censored every pro Trump trending hashtag and only showed the pro Hillary ones.

We got lucky and won. Next time we wont be so lucky.

It's really nice on Android. I prefer Firefox on desktop but I'm switching there anyways.

Because lions mane their own opinions

>blocks ads, is somehow anti-marxist

Ads are what makes websites possible you leeching turds. This browser is anti-kapitalist garbage.

Tried it last night. I like it!

Ever tried dogpile?

>creating a problem
>present your own solution for it
>profit

>Yes goy buy our useless shit goy.
>Don't you want your favorite websites to survive goy
>You must veiw our ads for useless shit goy.

>search white couple
>get the same similar-to-same interracial results as jewoogle

>browser wars in 2017

>Ads are what makes websites possible you leeching turds.
No, support is what makes websites possible. There are many websites that I flat out don't wish to support, and some that I would rather support in other ways (ie; helping host) than dealing with obnoxious advertisements. The bottom line is, its my computer, my bits, and my decision which to download to it. That's freedom of choice, which is about as capitalist as it gets.

Actually no, it cuts the middleman and transfers money from audience to content creators directly.

Content creators will keep getting money.

The only difference is that youtube wont be able to censor you for having incorrect opinions on your videos for example. I hate to put this faggot as example, but check pewdiepie. He is one of the goldengoose for youtube and EVEN HIM (the biggest content creator on youtube and money generator) was victim of google forcing a PC policy upon him. They banned him from Youtube Red and his stuff is pretty much harmless, he is not alt-right. And if pewdiepie was banned, whats for the rest of the smaller users? They have all video content creators by their balls forcing them not ot move away from their marxist propaganda.

And off we go

Hey, OP.
I've been meaning to do this for weeks, months maybe but I've been procrastinating, saying I'll do it tomorrow.
You just made me do it.

Putin is a Jew, though

tell me how to Rikaichan working with it and I will switch to it. I have to have this add on, it's the only thing stopping me from getting away from Jewzilla.

Mozilla forced out Brendan Eich (CEO, creator of Javascript) after discovering that he donated money to California's proposition 8 traditional marriage campaign.