Hello, kosovofag here

Hello, kosovofag here,
So the government gave us a house and the basement was full of old serbian photos and letters, can you guys translate them if I post here? Most of the photos and the other old stuff (an old wedding dress for ex) ive burned, but id like to keep smth just for shit and giggles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was the house in good condition?

Post the letters

Sure madeup countryfag. If youre kosovo why is your flag Albanian?

Kosovo gets the Albanian flag on Sup Forums newfag.

no
i'm thinking of demolishing it and turning it into a ping pong playing resort

because kosova eshte shqiperi

Based

i have a question. if albanians got kosovo why do they keep coming to serbia? wtf man? literally like our churkas from central asia

To colonize Serbia more
I mean who'll stop em?

Thats a bit obvious now aint it? My question is why you turbo retard, if they claim theyre another country

albanians want to become a majority on other serbian territories to take more of their land, albanians breed real fast and serbs breed real slow

>why do they keep coming to serbia?
?

>keep coming
Theres just regions they live in. No big economic difference nowadays between Albania and Serbia, theres no need for them to go there.

So you are going to post the letters or is this just a shitposting thread?

Yes post the letters

You are supposed to get mad asshole, you high or what

You forgot your EU flag xpozed

I know OP is probably just LARPing but I really do want to visit Kosovo. Can't say much but it's surprisingly easy for someone in my position to do, or easier than I would've thought.

How do Kosovoans view Americans, particularly American military? Planning a road trip to some abandoned Orthodox churches, hotel overlooking the Mitrovica bridge and then back to Pristina for the 10 year anniversary

retarded american hipster

Albanians in general very much like America but K-Albanians even more so. If you visit Kosovo (Albania is more tourism friendly, but either way) i suggest you avoid North Kosovo since its where the Serbaniggers live and theyre liable to make roadblocks and throw rocks at cars out of butthurt.

Tbh the whole Balkan region's interesting to me, but Serbia is much harder to visit. Montenegro, Kosovo and the Serb regions of Bosnia are all cool, just because they stand out

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

I'm headed to Montenegro and Croatia here in 12 days.

sorry bro, that isn't even human

>Kosovofag here
>Albanian flag
>fucking kek

It's a warning letter

kosovo is albana hahaha serbs got keked

preseva valley is the only albanian majority region in serbia and its rightfully albanian clay.

no albanians go to serbia dirty rus hate mongerer. Albania and kosova are more livable than that pile of shit country youre from.

I was planning on spending some time in Mitrovica, that's the farthest north. Conflict history interests me so I have coordinates of a bunch of ruined churches. Not much else to do in Kosovo, desu - Pristina is stuck in the 90s

I want to go to the statue of Clinton, it looks awesome

>wants to see Clinton statue because it looks fucking awesome

digits confirm you're a faggot

I don't support this, Princip. I just like history. I'd visit the site of the shootdown of the F-117, the plaque to the bombing of the Chinese embassy (whoops!) and memorials to NATO civilian casualties, but it's much harder to visit Serbia.

Weirder history but I want to visit Liberland because of the border dispute. Google Earth says your entire border with Croatia is undefined lol

translate it

post subhuman
there is fucking no way i can read that shit. post moar, maybe something is possible to read
why are you wasting your life user?

>visiting places with no value added except human misery and sadness
kinda sick desu

Dark tourism is becoming more mainstream. A lot of this history is kind of detached from modern education, in US schools we weren't taught anything about the Balkans other than "They're bad and they started WW1."

>no value added except human misery and sadness
user, you really do feel something on these trips, a weird kind of an energy. I'm not there to smile and drink, it's a strange connection, and to get to these churches you have to drive through rural mountains, through traditional villages - it's beautiful. I think it's more respectful to visit a WW2 graveyard in France than it is to get drunk and chase women, plus it widens your view of the world.

/trv/ thinking might be different from Sup Forums thinking

if you can afford that shit, feel free, certainly better than getting drunk. btw, you will not be able to visit liberland since it's basically a forest island which is flooded over like half of the year and croats probly wouldn't allow you anyway due to events. why is it harder to visit serbia, genuinly interested?

I'm enlisted and active duty in Europe. I don't want to give too many details on Sup Forums of course. It's a lot easier to travel over here than it is in the states, and should be easy to go to Serbia, but if I want to go, I have to run that past my supervisor, and I have to talk to security advisors, who want to ask me why I want to go to fucking Serbia in stead of Germany or Spain like everyone else, and I have to explain I like traveling to weird and sad places alone, which of course makes them ask more questions and get ideas about me.

You know the pilot who got shot down in his F117 actually visited Serbia after the war? He said he loved the country, and even made friends with the guy who shot him out of the sky.

NEXT TIME America will stand BESIDE you, brother. Forgive us.

i love you shiptar

now that you mentioned it, i remember that.
how is going to kosovo any easier in that case, would you say some shit about bondsteel or what?

You will reclaim your clay. Long Live Serbia.

What the fuck do you mean the government gave you a house, our shit govt doesnt do that..

Pretty good because the guy who shot him down was not serbian.

I somebody asked me to chose between ethnically cleansing all Albanians or ethnically cleanse all diaspora,i would cleanse all diaspora.

I'm not remotely Slavic. Just an irredentist.

thanks mayne
>not albanian diaspora
hungarians are pretty much the only decent minority we have, god bless you and your country

Oh totally.And i am Peter Pan,a world known dealer.You wanna buy my dust(shits so cash it literally makes you fly) or my child(male) prostitutes?

I have the village he lives at bookmarked somewhere, I thought it was in Serbia. Iirc he was using 1970s, equipment, and could only lock on to the plane when the bomb bay doors were open (otherwise it would've been detected.) It was shot down in Budanocvi, and the pilot visited the bread shop of the guy who did it, which I thought was in Serbia. You're saying he was Yugoslav?

It's just less of a security risk, I've been told. I haven't checked into it, but it's unlikely we'd be checked at the airport and questioned just for being military. Also less paperwork to fill out to take leave

He was a Magyar from Vojvodina.

Hands on our hearts
Greetings from the all-stars formation
Balaclavas on our heads
We can start the mission
The plan is to cross
The border tonight
From house to village
We will carry out a massacre
Slaughter the Albanians
Murder the wahabis
Anyone resisting
Gets impaled on a stake
I see them crying
I say we've had enough
Women and children too
Toss them off a bridge
There's no more forgiveness
See a house - torch it
For each of our churches
A mosque of yours will pay
Kalashnikov, bombs
Three fingers held high
Let them kneel when they see
Jesus on the cross
Once there were
Arkans guards
Up next is the all-stars brigade
Albanians get hurt
A star on the barrel
The speed of a rocket
Tanks on the front lines
That's the all-stars machine
Never again will
Things end without a fight
Our unit is
As elite as the cobras
Little one, behold
Your bloodied mother
And remember the message
KOSOVO IS SERBIA!

>Roma detected

It says kosovo is serbia kosovo is serbia kosovo is serbia. Fuck op, thats some handwriting cant read shit

Dark tourists deserve eveything that happens to them. In Belfast some old american fuck got his camera stole at knifepoint at the peace walls, probably thought he could just stroll through one of the most economically deprived places in the UK like it was Manhatten

Кoјa cи ти бyдaлa

t. new pazar

I was planning to tour through there with family in a few months, a week roadtrip of Ireland. We figured we wouldn't get out of the car much, just see the cemetery and wall from a distance. We don't plan to really get out, and might book a taxi tour.

It's a safe city but it's painful to watch clueless foreigners flash their expensive electronics at the walls that divide poor communities from each other, just so they can write their name on it. The black taxi tours are good and usually smart enough to not let you get out

I kind of thought this, I was talking to some Scottish tourists who went there. They sounded kind of douchy, describing how they took selfies in front of the walls and murals. I want to see these, but not be the stereotypical fat-American-fanny-pack-wearing-hotdog-eating tourist.

Bastard sons need to stick together...

>Bastard sons need to stick together
No greater authority on that topic than a Turk.