Prepping

Remember, if you're not prepared for when shit hits the fan, you're a cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OjsPv0AzzgI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm more than ready, bro.

Preparing for failure is a cuck tactic.

I recommend a second lighter, a handcrank radio/flashlight, and a hand mirror. Also get yourself a compass.

Is this some kind of meme pack? Because every single item on here is a meme.

Remember to have a good shortwave radio available (preferably hand crank / solar powered) for when shit hits the fan and communications are blacked out.

Being ready for a major disaster or something out of your control is not failing. Also, cucks don't use any tactics on anything.

but im a european i cant get guns here.

A large pack of lighters would be better, they'll become valuable to trade.

If you are using it for hunting wouldn't a bow and arrow be better than one gun? ammo can only be used once arrow many times.

Real prepper shit is non perishable foods, water filtration, ammo and hand loading gear

This is urban cowboy faggot shit. Die cunt.

What's the point of surviving if everything has fallen?

you need a tarp, and gas stove

i guess you're stuck with nerf guns desu

To go on quests, find artifacts, fight mutants and level up.

that backpack is a little big for that gear dont ya think?

>no knife
gas

do you have a flint you faggot????

i am prepared
im gonna rape and pillage around until i get killed

You can get lifestraw bottles and ditch the Nalgenes.

>surviving the apocalypse
>failure
in this scenario failing would be not being prepared and dying as a result

you're just making excuses for yourself

Add in a paper copy of the map of the local area, in case the GPS runs out, Compass, , and if you can binoculars. A blanket would also be nice and maybe a trash bag if you want a make shift rain catcher

still too dangerous.

>Prepping

Out here in the mountains it's just life.

Need a tarp, portable stove and cookware.

shotgun and pistol are for faggot gang rapists and looters

you need a rifle for shtf

There is not much in that picture to keep you warm. You will die of exposure. Plus you will also need a decent water supply.

also remember to store your staple foods (oats, rice, beans ect) in mylar bags after freezing them for a few weeks

>prepping the bull

>If you are using it for hunting wouldn't a bow and arrow be better than one gun? ammo can only be used once arrow many times.
You've never hunted, have you? You can carry hundreds rounds with you easily, and they have a range and firing rate tens of times more.

Got the firearm as key, and some provisions to boot. I got soft, slacked off. I realize more than ever the time is now to get this shit down. Trump isn't the end all be all. There will be conflict.

I was naive. Forgive me.

I would suggest learning flintknapping.

youtu.be/OjsPv0AzzgI

My bug out kit. People will die from fear and I can just take what I want

what would be best in your case is to bug out somewhere safe until everyone starves to death and make sure no one can get to you.

> No tent
> No tent pegs
> No hammer
I guess the furthest you are going to bug out would be the nearest Motel 6.

And dry socks, underwear and some warm clothes. Packed in something waterproof

That image makes me feel really good. Governments ought to fear their people.

a sidearm is mandatory you mongoloid

just a picture for the topic. there are plenty of other things you would need long term.

>You've never hunted, have you?
I played farcry 4 so I basically have, like I know the theory.

>check the flag

Yes. Prepare for the end and bleed to death on the first day because you wanted to make a small arrow head out of glass. Can not believe the church mice. Zero survival is expected.

3 multi tools?

One of each. Is this your first day?

if you dont drink a bottle of super male vitality every day your a beta fag

>Zero survival is expected
If you non-English teachers don't breed.

No one thinks of a hammer. A hammer with a crow bar end will be super useful for breaking into abandoned places to get supplies.

I have no intention of breeding. The human race are cancer and should die out. Plus my brother and sister have done enough breading to keep the gene pool stocked.

GPS master race.

Same here. We don't have freedoms here in Canada eh. Is having a crossbow fine or is it too meme?

Bow hunting is fucking hard. A gun is many times more effective.

I'm waiting for everything to fall so I can start living... :(

that's what that key chain looking thing is by the handgun.

Does anyone actually have a survival bag. There are three in my flat and one small pack in the back of my car. One in my flat is my personal one and one in the flat has water and food. The car pack is just enough if my flat is destroyed or if I need a quick getaway. No guns, plenty of stuff to keep me warm and dry and plenty of stuff to stop me from starving.

A good survival food is popcorn (un-popped) it lasts for a long time and does not need water to be cooked. Lots of energy inside as well.

Chems are good for mass water decontamination, like if you need water to cook and clean.

>The human race is cancer
>Post in a survival thread
I'm not knocking you user, do you, but what? That seems very much against the subject matter grain.

are there any underpopulated areas in japan where you could bug out in?

>posts picture of mostly useless shit that's heavy
>doesn't know how to survive for three days with a lifestraw, 1L water bottle, a tarp and a knife.
>thinks a heavy ass shotgun is going to save him from exposure
Reminder: the shit you have to pack on your back is shit you have to carry until some dindu takes it off of you.

Anti-fa is gearing up wtf are you doing?

They just released a video today about the guns they have and that they are prepared to use them.

All you need is a small bottle of bleach.

>carrying around a full size shotgun during the STHF
>ishyygddt

>grenade for SHTF

I have one in the car, and the corn is a good recommendation, user.

True. My natural instinct is fighting against my brain.
Plenty. Most of Japan is not populated. It is basically very large cities of people. Mainly mountainous so hard to survive if you can not keep warm. However plenty of natural food and water. Once you have set up camp you could easily survive from the land.

>prepping to survive
>implying I value my life
>implying I won't go on a psychotic killing spree if SHTF

those cucks probably have never shot a gun in their life. I would rip holes in those faggots from 400 yards away with my mosin nagant

>the guns they have

Holy balls you actually believed them? Those were literal BB guns.

The best preparation is living self-sufficiently in some rural area with a network of competent people you trust.

>tfw dirt poor
>tfw can't afford survival gear
>tfw have Crohn's and will probably die within a week if shit hits the fan and I'm alone

I've read the complete works of Guenon and Evola, bring me with you and keep me alive so I can guard the eternal flame of Tradition

>bleach
>not a chemical

What location in the U.S. are you in?

fukushima
bow hunting is hard. carrying a bunch of guns and ammo is also hard. life is hard. just talking about this is making me hard.
>SHTF scenario
>using GPS
good luck.
Japanon talking about cancer when he has an open, leaking reactor somewhere on his island.
>for the Emperor!
Weight takes priority. 99.9999999999999999% of people aren't special forces soldiers used to humping 125 lb packs with full load-out. After the third day of being out innawoods, you're going to be amazed how shit your feet are if you're not already shitting your brains out. The only thing a Glock 23 will do is help you end the misery after you Oregon trail a river crossing.
this guy gets it. warm socks in a gallon ziplock bag. your entire bag could go underwater and you can still change into something warm and dry.
==think comfy, anons==

No guns though. Going out old school style with a baseball bat, a hammer and my ingenuity

Satellites will still be operational in pretty much every scenario.

Instead of being a wagecuck to survive you can loot rape and pillage. Sign me the fuck up.

Love that answer. Any recommendations as far as advice or tools/etc. go?

Cant post the video Sup Forums keeps thinking its spam but no im not talking about thouse fags with BB guns there is an actual footage of them with AKs and Rockets that was just released

they may be but reliable places to recharge your GPS may not be.
Also, if we're ever in another major war with any nation that has space capabilities (China, India, Japan, the EU, Russia), their first priority is fragging satellites. That's like step A before Fallout: The Musical can become a reality.

:(

*Tips gasmask*
M'lady.

It is open and leaking but mainly into the sea and the currents are heading towards the US. The actual explosion did concern me at first but as it did not reach the heights of Chernobyl I was quite safe in Osaka. I do however avoid food that could still be contaminated like cheap bento or vegetables from Tokyo companies. I as was living in the UK when Chey went off this is the second plume of radioactivity that I have had to worry about. Plus I did live near sellafield for a while. All in all it will be the booze that kills me though.

>Option A: plan for every contingency and pack a backpack that can only survive you 3-5 days.
>Option B: kill a lot of people who went Option A.
Hmmm...

We can start a new breed of preppers. Prepper Ponies

My god.....

>facebook/outlawmorgan/videos/ 1333334623428094/ add .com
>literal BB guns
Cant wait till they gun cucks like you down in the street

That hand axe... so fucking small. no swing. Bear Grills expensive shit.

Who the fuck is coming for you?
What shit is hitting what fan?
Hard core Survivalists piss me off because they are not being proactive about a non-shit-hitting-fan scenario.

I have a small pen knife and a larger cooking knife, a hammer and a crowbar. I have a couple of electronic dc to ac adaptors as Japan will have plenty of car batteries available. I have 2 weeks supply of cooking candles. They burn out in 30 minutes which is enough time to cook a decent meal. If you use a pot with which is airtight you can cook and leave.
For cooking rice or pasta my advice would be to soak for a day in water and save the heat energy. If you are boiling water you should hard boil eggs at the same time.
I lived up in Hokkaido for a few months and had no real cooking facilities so I made most of my meals using a normal kettle and quick burning candles.

Really just need a gun and I'm good to go. Have damn near everything else and then some.
In order to survive you will need to dehumanize yourself and face the bloodshed.

Is that scope mounted to your dustcover, or side mounted? I feel like the dustcover option wouldn't remained zeroed, considering that was a major complaint people had with railed covers when I was looking for my SKS. And it's on a hell of a lot stiffer than my AK...

How is it? Maybe I'll end up getting one anyway.

do you think only special forces in the military use a sidearm??? kek a thigh holster is ideal, generally light and conforming.

Based upon no gap, I'd say it's on a picatinny rail on the dustcover. Tend to agree. Go side mount. That way, if the dust cover blows off, you don't send your $400 optic flying in the breeze.

No. Special forces train to go long distance with their gear. The pistol's configuration is irrelevant so long as you can make 11-14 miles with it on you.

Side dovetail is great. The only real downside is that it makes a cheekweld harder and sets the sight a bit high.

My prep plan, from-comfy-to-go, will probably look more like this.

test

>sets the sight a bit high.
That's the only thing I don't like

I don't even prep, but your head's on backwards.

ALWAYS be prepared for other people to fuck up.

>You've never hunted, have you?
>I played farcry 4 so I basically have

I'm buying a gun soon and I live in CA. Remington 870 or mini 14?

Mossberg 500 is you want a shotgun.
Mini 14 is a mixed bag, you might be better off with an SKS (if that is available for you).

>BIC lighter
>not a clipper with an isobutane refill can