What are they hiding?

What are they hiding?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1502245958801.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionocraft
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rotary engines

More than 100 stealth egg attacks baffle one Euclid homeowner and police (photos and video) EUCLID, Ohio -- An 85-year-old Euclid man's home has become the target of mysterious egging attacks that began in March 2014 and haven't stopped. The continuous onslaught of eggs has baffled police, neighbors and local government officials who have tried and failed to identify the source of the attacks that have ruined the man's home and kept his family on edge. "The accuracy is phenomenal," Albert Clemens, Sr. said. "Because almost every time when it's nice weather and they launch five or six of these at a time, they almost invariably hit the front door." Clemens green two-story house sits on the corner of Wilmore Avenue and East 210th Street. He and his wife bought the home as newlyweds about 60 years ago. Though his wife has since passed away, Clemens still lives there with his 49-year-old daughter and 51-year-old son. The house has been pelted with eggs several times a week -- sometimes more than once a day -- for the past year. The attacks always happen after dark and last around 10 minutes each. The family has been awoken as late as 2 a.m. by what sounds like the crack of a gunshot against the aluminum siding or front door. Clemens and police believe the eggs are being launched from a block or two away. The siding on the front of Clemens' home is destroyed, splattered with dried egg residue that stripped off the paint. Other than a few rogue eggs that hit nearby homes, no other neighbors have been targeted. "Somebody is deeply, deeply angry at somebody in that household for some reason," Euclid Lt. Mitch Houser said. Winter offered a short respite for the family, as the egging became less frequent during the cold weather. But both Clemens and police anticipate the attacks picking back up as the snow and ice thaw. An unsolved mystery Euclid police have not taken the investigation lightly.

The non-manmade UFO's are not physical per say, they're more like multi-dimensional critters that exist primarily in the ether but can "project" a physical presence.... kind like what humans do when they have vivid or lucid dreams.

I've been helping "the shop" develop a super-weapon that is basically like UFO-hawk that can pull off anti-newtonian aerial maneuvers that outpace these super fast mothers fuckers that our convential weaponry can't touch, the only way i can describe what it looks like is a feline looking transformer robot thing except it's head blooms like a lotus flower and emits and energy beam that incapacitates the UFO's

You wouldn't beleive how incredible it is to see these things in action, it's like something straight out of your animes

I see the orb types in my backyard at 11 at night or so quite often, theres a fucking eerie feeling throughout the day, if you're sensitive,, I can almost predict them without fail now… Ive invited a few skeptics over for backyard sleepovers (Iknow sounds homo) and blown a few minds… Ive seen more UFO's in my life than a civilian ought to.
I don't know who;s inside… but you don't know what "the fear of God" means until you've seen one at 75' away… fucking sheer terror… like wild animal panic when they get close..

Dank memes

Any insiders here that know anything about military base Wonderland please share… an ongoing fascination of mine… I know some of the stories are quite fanciful like project "looking glass" and shit but, imagine a machine bending time so you can look back at history,,,
that would be dope no?
Aether science is where modern facts meet the occult by the sounds of it.

That looks like some military grade fidget spinner.
NK won't be able to defend themselves once the pentagon gives the green light to use such a weapon of mass destruction.

I just hope the american thirst for destruction is sated before they decided to unleash such beast on the rest of the world.

Ayylmaos should nuke us

A fucking fidget spinner.

The biggest tastiest dorrito chip ever made.

what? you serious?

Iridium reactor and a shitload of residual radioactivity.

Dasa big fija spina

Are you the same user from the last thread who worked in San Diego in the 1990s?

posting the slides

Invite me over for a sleepover and I'll blow your mind leaf

If you mean Roswell, it was almost certainly something like the blackbird

show me your CAC faggot

Oh so this is where the Sup Forums schizophrenics hang out now. Weird. Ok!

That would be /htg/, although the guy making this thread over and over again is gunning for their throne of feculence.

>how do you do, fellow 4channers

Are you an aerospace engineer or just an enthusiast?

>CAC

I'm not ex military, im just reposting what another user posted in an older thread

check out the name on the patent.

Fuck the UFOs what's up with the 100ft guy?

seeing is believing.

Looks like a fidget spinner

John Trump?

and they just dont worry about aerodynamics on these things?

He's a bog guy.

Who needs em when you can propel yourself using the sheer force of disgust for this world.

You don't need to when you can manipulate the mass of the ship by using electricity of alter the plasma around the ship which reduces it's mass.

look
i.4cdn.org/pol/1502245958801.webm

THIS IS TALKING ABOUT THE US GOVERNMENT STFU

That guy had some interesting things to say. Best thread I've sen here in months to be quite fair. He isn't the guy talking about UFOhawks or whatever. Totally different syntax.

Like in "real life" serious? No I don't interact with these people in real life, the construction of the super weapons (I just call them animus-bots) occurs strictly in the ether.... it's the only place where we can do it without the "real" UFO's figuring out what we're doing, their mental prowess is off the charts and they always one-up us when ever we make something fast enough to get them.

So really I have zero credibility since all of this stuff is happening it super realistic vivid dreams, I'm just telling what I'm seeing and my opinion it is definitely "real".

>
I was hoping he'd wander on in here… but looks like he's gone.

lel. sure.

No just an enthusiast

The older user was saying some crazy stuff about devolving weapons and new planes in the 80s and 90s.

I know, he really did seem legitimate, all his facts lined up.
His writing style seemed like someone who was new or doesn't give a fuck about memes and in jokes.

I want to know what happened in 1993 to him.

quick rundown?

ooo kurwa
what do the aliens mean by this?

Okay maybe I am wrong, I'm okay with the idea that it's all in my head.... I'm just telling you that I think that these things are totally real. Technically this isn't larping because I actually believe my own story.

Ask me anuthing.

wuts dat

He was talking about the effects of gravity distortion/alteration seemingly having some weird side effects… might have something to do with that.

Seemed like he was hinting the tone changed at his place of work. Who opened the hellgate in 93?

That's not what lucid dreaming is at all

give me your general location, I'll show you what a real lucid dream is

>UFO-hawk that can pull off anti-newtonian aerial maneuvers that outpace these super fast mothers fuckers..
>You wouldn't beleive
>straight out of your animes
>their mental prowess is off the charts
>So really I have zero credibility
>super realistic vivid dreams
>my opinion it is definitely "real"
>Technically this isn't larping because I actually believe my own story.
>Ask me anuthing.
>I'll show you what a real lucid dream is
Looks like we are back to our regular scheduled programming...

Okay he claim to of tried to build an anti gravity engine and a light powered engine using really nasty chem and metals and the EDA canceled it

>"i used super cooled mercury to suspend the central unit in liquid to buffer it against the rotations.... thats all I will say."

His Idea was then ripped off a few years later

That beside San Diego airport there's a top secret lab under ground
He got quite when someone asked if he knew who Big Bill is?

>bill is dead

what do you want? you got a dream machine that can record isometric holographic recordings that i can upload to youtube?

just ask a question to gauge my insanity, what are you a pussy?

Someone's CGI exam

There was a book out that has old news paper clippings about black triangles with lights on the corners and a red light on the center. All from the 1800's.

Actually does make you think

I don't think you are insane. I think you are being disingenuous. Deliberately obtuse and deceitful. Also I think your creative writing.. it needs a little work if you are going to get to the level of epuc trollulz I think you aspire to.
Try and look at it from my perspective. I come into this thread fresh from a comfy thread where we discuss the TR-3B and other interesting aspects of the alleged secret space program. Then a real aerospace engineer apparently weighs in and shares some information. Then more ideas are discussed, some of it frankly way over my head. The conversation is flowing nicely then we hit the bump limit. So I come in here, hoping, nay maybe even expecting some more of the same. But instead I get (((You))).

However I shall ask a question, in the spirit of fun and not to be churlish. If your craft exists in a dreamether state, why would you describe its maneuvers as antineutonian? In what manner doe the forces affecting the real world affect the dreamstate?

post link

And that Flight Twa 800 was shot down because they had newly US trained Egyptian pilots on board

Exactly user the last thread went deep but it didn't seem like anyone was LARPing around, just talking about out there Ideas,
what was great was that it was backed up with some evidence too

I dont think you can handle the what they are hiding.
They are hiding it for your own good.

What are they hiding?

I wonder too, If there was a breakthrough with FTL travel then they could of learned to bend and use time in ways to warp space

No way that would be kept hidden.
It has to do with Fermi if they still keep it a secret.

>kek, underrated

When did stuff go full sci-fi? was it right after WW2 and exploring Antarctica? Was it the 60's and the moon missions? Or when computers started to become smaller and more powerful?
I wish I could have been apart of it.

They found something on the Moon

I think it would be kept under the biggest lock and key the US GOV has.
There is a limitless uses for power if you can time-control, or even have a small control over time.

Blame Transistors

2 ethernet ports for the entire country

FTL has nothing to do with time,you know.
Inventing faster than light travel would be on every show as the greatest invention of mankind.
Also the problem with ftl is you need first a power source to experiment with it.
The only logical reason they are still(!!!) hiding it is because its connected to Fermi and the world as you know literally would descend in to the dark ages if they would disclose it.

nice fidget spinner pic faggot

Tranny ayy lmaos

Superior fidget spinner tech.

user, I know exactly what you're talking about. Why on earth would you talk about it, though? Aren't you worried about the consequences?

UFO's are a crock of shit. Unless government owned of course. If they do exists, why isn't there 1080p quality video of one yet.

Everything.

probing your butte
The army made a helicopter flying saucer in the 60s

>muh anti-gravity
I saw an interesting post about this a couple weeks back, about some user claiming he managed to achieve this in small scale using some sort of gas to remove all electrons from some molecules or something like that
Anyways, i mean, the higgs filed gives stuff mass, you block that off and you'd probably get anti-grav right there. seems rather simple really.

its all in the public ,look at recent sci fi movies,thats how deep state disclose info to public as fantasy ,for example recent movie Independence Day: Resurgence , where gravity control type jets/helicopters are displayed , they have all that tech atleast for +50years,open our eyes idiot.

Don't encourage his delusions.

user, don't go...

Silence, fool. It has to be seen to be believed, and I've seen what he is talking about.

>hiding

Advanced ET-sourced tech that they'd rather other countries not have access to?

Seems obvious.

If you really believe that people are constructing "animu bots" in the "ether" of their "super vivid dreams" then all I can tell you is to sort yourself out.

The craft that have been observed to be morphing are extra-dimensional in origin.

Scary stuff, to think that beings from 4D can actually intrude upon a lower dimension and fuck around in here......

fidget spinners in the sky obviously

Triangular UFOs: An Estimate of the Situation
ISBN-13: 978-1490465814, ISBN-10: 1490465812

Toronto, Canada.

280 Dundas St. E.

Eastwood, NY - James St.

Bring the ruckus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionocraft

That's what he thinks is happening, not what is actually happening. Almost no one who goes there understands how it's done. I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain it to you. I would never believe this was possible if I hadn't seen it myself.

Fibre optics were ET tech from the craft that was downed over Roswell, NM.

We've been reverse-engineering their shit for at least the last century, technology permitting.

You seem to have plenty of time to waste. What would be the harm in explaining it?