ACLU DEFENDING MILO

Is the ACLU, date I say it: /our organization /?

aclu.org/blog/speak-freely/first-amendment-literally-banned-dc

Aclu defends anyone you dumb nigger

As long as it's not defending gun rights the ACLU is likely to defend that right, they're still a bunch of faggots

No.

If it hadn't been for "civil rights" they wouldn't need to be "defending" the right to common sense.

They are a broken clock.

yes, aclu will defend the speech rights of conservatives, as long as they are jewish homosexuals

This. They still do their job, even if they don't like you.

>jews defending jews

/ourguys/ reddit!!!

Wait...is he a U.S. citizen?

The ACLU has landed on the wrong side of many issues and they're not as consistent as they claim to be. There is a leftist bias, BUT.. they end up doing the right thing sometimes. And probably because they're generally an ally to the left they can't just dismiss them.

Isn't washington dc ruled by congress?

>on behalf of several clients
So a class action lawsuit in which Milo happens to belong to that class of affected persons
>implying the ACLU isn't anything but a shakedown org for leftist interests

Perfect response...

But you're still a leaf.

>phone posting

No, they tend to lean left, they just help us out when the erosion of civil liberties is very egregious

Yes. He pays American taxes and everything. Hes more productive and educated than a large percentage of American born citizens in fact

Is milo even protected by the first amendment?

PETA is lame as fuck, but what is the possible controversy over an ad saying don't eat pigs? Also, I thought liberals loved abortions? ACLU is going to btfo them for every ad.

>136850675
That Trump effect!

No. Kind of, but no.
All states, territories, & districts (DC - District of Columbia) are under the Federal Government; however they also have individual rights e.g. state's rights.

So DC has local elected officials and municipal government.

Gay Jewish Conservative. He hits 2 of there protected classes

ACLU defends everyone, they are usually fairly impartial

No, I mean milo is a bong. He isnt a us citizen.