Chud speaks. Gets blown the fuck out.

See pic.

twitter.com/libbycwatson/status/895044432352997376

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is that a gender stereotype?

obligatory

He said some stereotypes are worth perpetuating... so she took his own advice and stereotyped him that he never gave a woman an orgasm

Women believe men are their slaves.

How is that a gender stereotype?

Holy fucking carnage.

>woman card
this is just sad, that's not an argument

>some
More like all. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

What's her stereotype? Men don't give women orgasms? First time hearing about it. And how is that a burn? I don't give a fuck whether she came or not.

Sup Russia. Shouldn't you be busy collaborating with the Trump admin or something?

>implying female orgasms are important and that her enjoyment of sexual intercourse matters in the slightest

Thats not a stereotype though. Are you a fucking retard? Seems to be the new Canadian stereotype

>arguing_with_holes.jpg

Fuck. Ing. Car. Nage.

S H A M E
S H A M E
S H A M E

this poor white boy can never make women climax S H A M E

Falling for the make her cum meme.

Wow! What an argument!

>Women resorts to sexual shaming
Shit argument, this is a shill thread

Why would she care as long as she gets her money.

She's retarded. It's not a gender stereotype. She's probably trying to stereotype white tech nerds.
These women are insufferable.

So she does agree. It's great to hear a woman agree to that for once.

Oh the bitter sour dried up bitch routine. I wonder how many years till she starts writing "where have all the good men gone" articles

Woman can't logically reply, so she goes for ad hominem. Then retards confuse it with a stereotype.

modern women actually think like this

Stop trying to convert me to islam

how on earth does what she said make sense
didnt she just spit on everything they represent and believe in just so she could do him a cheap roast

>C.H.U.D.
Cannabalistic
Humanoid
Underground
Dweller

Lmao she does a great job of perpetuating the stereotype that sexual shaming is the only way women know how to argue

i remember when ads with coupons like that were in magazines
i always wondered who was ever able to write their whole address on that little line

You or someone with a twitter account should say that to her.

arguingwithholes.jpg

and the stereotype that women aren't funny.

I don't do the Twitter ,':^\

The OP is the typical Canadian cuck who shitposts on Sup Forums

>How is that a gender stereotype?

No idea, but her answer confirms the stereotype that women become feminist lesbians because they are frigid.

irrelevant comment from a roastie
>sage slide threads

white shaming by neo marxists.
collect the names and details (their tweets) of people like Libby Watson. Winter is coming for them.

This.

>you've never made me orgasm because i'm a bad fuck and don't know how to move my pussy when it's riding on chad thundercock because i'm a worthless whore like the rest of the women out there that suck at everything especially sex

And this type of shit right here is why they lost, and will continue to lose for the foreseeable future.

Truly a rare and precious unicorn.

Holy shit those replies are pure cringe
And this is coming from a guy who hates when people post "cringe" as a response

>new

>not responding "Well, yeah. I'm gay."
>not shattering her world and making all her liberal friends murder her for being a republican racist sexist bigot

Missed opportunities.

Stop objectifying women!

But also your only worth as a man is how many women you've fucked and how good you are at fucking them.

>leftists claim they are intelligent and educated and higher IQ than rural and suburban retards
>throw out metric shittons of papers "proving" liberals are more intelligent than rural and suburban retards
>they still can't figure out what a stereotype actually is and mindlessly praise a fellow moron who got it wrong

really lighting my neurons up, liberals

(((Oy vey)))

>bazinga!
>your argument is invalid because of a quip i made!
>10,853likes 1488shares

twitter is a mistake.
universal suffrage is a mistake.

no man ever liked her for anything but her wet holes but hey i guess she made them cum, grats

bump

Ha, that's funny because it isn't true at all

Why does Libby get into fucking in the very first reply? Is it "cool"?

This.

This comment/tweet needs to be shown around to explain what is going on in tech.
The socialites and hipsters (and race hustlers) have sensed that there is money to be made in the industry after dismissing it as a low social status profession for white and asian male nerds.
The hipsters are useless. So they have to engage in the same sociopathic tactics that prevented them from going into the industry in the first place.

of course, the real measure of a man is a woman's orgasm.

i bet this silly twat smells like fish and week-old sperm.

Can women every make a coherent point and not just fall back on ad-hominens?

Female godwins law seems to be the longer you carry out a discussion related to politics with them, the probability of them insulting your sexuality reaches 100%

Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM

women have a much harder time having a orgasm then men

Look at her pictures. They're all of her cats lol

If you have a small dick
That's really the only reason and even that is up for debate you can make a girl cum easily through oral and depending on how good you are in the sack
t. male prostitute

>implying female orgasm exists

>hehe! what a virgin!
Women, am I right?

She is saying that women's only value is as sexual objects, so if he has not made one orgasm, then he has no experience with one.

>Implying it matters.

>A VIRGIN!
>NERD!
>S H A M E
you're right

Oh look, a little cunt trying to sound cool and trendy by responding with a personal attack rather than reasoned debate.

20 quid shes a mudshark too.

This is really fucking stupid. It's not even a witty comment. Why the fuck is this even a thread?

OP, your thread is bad and you should feel bad. You're a disgrace.

Classic Arguing with holes from the checkmark

She shrivelled mine.

>make legitimate argument
>get insulted by rosti

What's the news here?

>it's another "woman is offended so she calls the guy a virgin" episode
wew lad i guess he's right about stereotypes

cuntfusion