Why are some idiots on /pol so anti-women? Reason we differ from muslims is because we respect our women

Why are some idiots on /pol so anti-women? Reason we differ from muslims is because we respect our women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xjvF3hi_l6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because women are vile disgusting creatures who are nothing more than fuck machines and baby factories. They're also BBC hungry sluts, and we need to start ruling over em with an iron fist

Women dont respect themselves anymore. It comes with the territory, cuck.

BUNCHA FUCKBOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=xjvF3hi_l6M

fuck off, Ahmed

Edge. Same reason why people are playing as nazis.

you need to upgrade the women you know.
try meeting them in libraries and at symphonies instead of nightclubs and bars, ffs.

>because we respect our women

What a faggot

The problem is, that they do not respect themselves. And why should we respect someone without self-respect? We should promote only strong individuals. We have to rise ourself not bring us down like (((they)) want!

All societies that respected women Thrived. Ancient Egypt respected women and they were best and once they got conquered by Islam they went bad. Europe has always been best continent and they always respected their women. Japan is also high tier. Meanwhile Afghanistan, Pakistan etc... are biggest shitholes on planet

I'm not anti woman I just have realistic expectations.

Because men tend to vote for the most qualified candidates, hence they vote for right-wing candidates. Women tend to vote with "muh fee-fees" so they vote for left-wing candidates. That, and (((feminism))) has turned a lot of women into whores. The only place to meet good women is at church.

Sup Forums blames shit on women vote

I blame shit on enlightenment that allowed men to be free from monarchies and dictators.

Men vote sucks roo

Pic related.

>Europe has always been best continent and they always respected their women.

No firearms
No free speech
Mudslimes everywhere
lol

>cause they never met any intelligent ones
>cause they never meet females at all

Still I don't think they're completely wrong. Women are generally worse than men.

m'lady *tips*

You again...

We are being manipulated by the MGTOW crowd. You have to understand that most threads on Sup Forums these days are made by people with an agenda, trying to manipulate you into their doctrine. The MGTOW fags, the bible thumpers, flat earth retards, the blatant racists. They all try to gain souls by constantly shitposting and making any real conversation about politics or culture impossible.

because im bitter from past experience and resentful at the fact that even if I had all the money and looks I could possibly have I would still never find a good woman cause there is no objective way to prove she isn't just lieing and faking it for one reason or another

>Reason we differ from muslims is because we respect our women
>posts Albanians
?????

The primary job of a woman is to have children and serve men, that's the one thing the sand niggers got right.

also the reason why we are in serious danger of being overrun by them

Because my biology tells me to do sex with woman but my autism doesn't allow me to do it legally.
Why do I not have a right to children and female cooperation?

Because most of Sup Forums are kissless virgins so they blame women for their sexual inadequacies. They hate feminism because it gives women a choice

Reason we differ from commies is that we know the women's place.

A man who can't get a woman

Can be mad at women or
move on and learn from his failure. But one has to fail in order to learn.

No sacrifice in the form of effort, no gains.

True
I agree nobody should vote.

THIS HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS

>"libraries and symphonies"
This nigga...

I only respect women who deserve it
which is about 1/1000

This post is 100% american/anglo.

Because they are fat pathetic losers that no woman would ever want.

So they push them away under the guise of I HATE WOMEN THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE WORLDS PROBLEMSSS DURR HURR

They are pathetic virgins that would immediately abandon that retard philosophy if they had a close relationship/sex with one

But they are too afraid to even try

INB4 Reddit
INB4 Cuck
INB4 you have to go back

They can't even fight this argument without memes because they know its true

>we respect our women
Says a cuck, who believes that having a cunt is an achievement that deserves respect and special treatment. The only reason we differ from the third world countries is that we respect people for their deeds and not their birth condition.

t. thot

you have to go back, reddit cuck

Its man who commit most robberies and crime. Way more man i have meet have been douchebags than women

I don't know what a woman's place is, but I definitely know it's not your bedroom

because thos loser Sup Forumsacks are brainwashed into hating women.
women have a strong "tribe" mentality.
if the "tribe" is degenerate they become degenerate.

Maybe countries that do well respect their women, not the other way round.

I'm pro-women that's why I'm against many of today's women.

>Why are some idiots on /pol so anti-women?
Because women are the cause of a good chunk of our problems as a society in the modern era because cucks gave them rights.

If cucks did not respect women and give them rights we would not be in this bullshit era in which your race will die out because the white women imported Muslims.
Women are not to be respected and respecting women gets you nowhere with them.

If you put 2 men together 1 being a surpeme gentleman who respects women and the other being an aloof asshole who doesn't and possibly even beats them the aloof asshole will win all the time unless she is looking for a provider to give her resources.

But even then she still might cuck you because men who respect women are fucking boring cucks.
>try meeting them in libraries and at symphonies instead of nightclubs and bars, ffs.
Those are for men by men not for women also fuck going to the library for women or a symphony if i go to any of those it is because i wanna learn not fucking get laid.
>Ancient Egypt respected women
No they didn't not enough to give the fucks rights equal to a man.
>Europe has always been best continent and they always respected their women
Women have always been lower then men in Europe even in fucking Sweden women still did not have equal rights.

Husbands still had legal power and control over their wives in Europe.

^This guy gets it. Feel sorry for you cucks that never had a good woman.

Top KEK this thread should be dead already. Move on losers or get bigger balls.

They're more aggressive and violent... that's nature. Women have other weaknesses though.

>"respects women"
>uses possessive pronouns for all women

Aristotle, History of Animals, Book IX: "Wherefore women are more compassionate and more readily made to weep, more jealous and querulous, founder of the railing, and more contentious. The female also is more subject to depression of spirits and despair than the male. She is also more shameless and false, more readily deceived, and more mindful of injury, more watchful, more idle, and on the whole less excitable than the male. On the contrary, the male is more ready to help, and, as it has been said, braver than the female; and even in malaria, if the sepia is struck with a trident, the male comes to help the female, but the female makes her escape if the male is struck."

I'd say go back to where you belong, but if you're shitting up pol, you're not shitting up k for a brief few precious seconds. Either way you should kys

/thread

Roasty detected.

brr

Because they are retarded virgins
/thread

Their control of their women is Islam's only redeeming trait.

Hey fag, k is my board.
Gotta wait 60 seconds anyways
This way i can post twoce as much

A native american tribal leader said the Achilles heel of the white man is the way he sees his woman, and that she will be his downfall. Look at society today, he was right.

I prefer my girls 2d

Macron - Man
Soros - man
Swedish PM - man

it's not Sup Forums it's incels who cant get laid so they hate women.

>try meeting them in libraries and at symphonies instead of nightclubs and bars, ffs.

Bump

>not wanting them to vote for their own protection
>omg why do you hate women!!!
>not letting a toddler touch a hot plate
>omg why do you hate children!!!

>libraries and symphonies

Who said Sup Forums wasn't pro muslim? I only hate the muslims in europe because islam and it's brown followers don't belong in europe. If all muslims in europe turned white I'd be fine with them staying.

I actually meet some interesting people at those.

You respect women by treating them like women.

>reason we differ from muslims

Yes... that's the only difference. Veritably.

Women never take the direct approach. Most armed robberies might be men, but most sneaky shoplifting is women.

Most rage induced homicides might be men, but most poisonings and people that hire hitmen are women.

By respect you mean not drive trucks over, or suicide bomb.

I don't respect women and I'm different from Muslims because Muslims are culturally, ethnically, and genetically different that what I am. Fuck off. Women are whores that have to be chaste or punished.

Because they don't have the balls to handle woman.

Just like bitter feminist it's convinient to hate instead of looking for the actual reason behind the frustration.

Nigga I ain't reading that giant wall of text give me a tl;dr.

I like Tulsi Gabbard. Wait, did you mean outside of politics? Sage...

Lots of butthurt losers that can't get pussy and blame women for it. Pic related. That's 99% of them. They will deny it and try to make all sorts of claims, but in reality they'll be in bed lonely again tonight because no woman wants them.

Tl;dr

Woman gets a good bf that had little time for her because college
Cucks the fuck out of him
Feels little to no remorse and publicly mocks him.

Surely this one story of some idiot proves it all! its done. Its like me cherry picking picture of one man cheating or whatever and saying ''Look all man cheat''

Loved that flick.

go, go, go

The blame passing is the number one thing that pisses me off about women so much. If I cheated on my girl and was asked about I would just admit that it's because I'm a shitty unfaithful person, but with women its always "they forced me to because they werent giving me enough attention." Like jesus, you're just an unfaithful girl, just accept it and move on.

B

?

No one is anti woman.

Women have a sphere in which they are superior to men. And within that sphere they should have autonomy.

Likewise men have spheres in which they are superior and they should retain autonomy there.

Some of this paradigm was foisted on us by nature itself, nevertheless humans work best when a man and women working together work for the good of their family and community.

they are crossboarders from

>Women have a sphere in which they are superior to men
They are superior at literally nothing, they're only use is child-rearing
>muh communication
>muh child raising
>muh fairer sex
Complete shit. There's a reason single mothers are the biggest cancer, because fathers are more important and better caregivers and feel emotion like empathy women aren't capable of.

You're the definition of a blue pilled beta male, nigger.

then why are the muslims winning?

The faster more women get emancipated, the faster the traditional family values are declining. Because political and social values become more and more progressive, a lot of women see the state as a replacement ‘spouse’. This way, women are even faster alienated from their traditional roles in family and society. The British ethnologist and anthropologist J. D. Unwin states in his book Sex and Culture, that the most important factor for a successful civilization is female chastity. The motivation for his research was the conclusion of Sigmund Freud, who claimed that successful civilizations arise from repressed sexuality.

If we compare the Western world with the Islamic world, we see exactly the results that Unwin predicted. Because women can have free sex, in essentially a Matriarchy is created, which discouraged young men. On the other hand, Islamic societies have women no sexual freedom. This is exactly the reason causing the Islamic culture expanded its sphere of influence in the West.

Because women hate the west

Feminist societies want to create a utopian world, where peace, respect and equality are central. Instead, it is the way for the Islamization of the West. Ironically, feminist policy facilitates the prevalence of tribal values from Africa and the Middle East in our own culture. Although feminism sounds nice, feminism will not survive the islam.

said the virgin who was probably verbally abused by his mother.

Because of traitorous politicians importing