The violent left

Another unhinged democrat thirsting for republican blood

Other urls found in this thread:

6abc.com/man-accused-of-killing-neighbor-in-west-goshen/2286340/
youtube.com/watch?v=h5N_qHZhElg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP_per_capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fine with me. You wanted war. This is what it looks like. You just expected the left to not fire back. Whoops. Miscalculated, huh?

Also, did this even happen? Don't get me wrong. I fully support it, but it looks like fake news.

Woah, looks like neogaf is off the estrogen pills.

Welp, appears it wasn't politically motivated at all. Lol why do trumpfags always lie about everything?

6abc.com/man-accused-of-killing-neighbor-in-west-goshen/2286340/

>fire back
>double tapping an unarmed man
really activates my almonds

It doesn't matter. This guy was a deranged lefty and probably got triggered so hard that he murdered someone since he has the emotional maturity of a child like most liberals.

>gun owning
>fat
>rural retard
>lefty
one of these things doesn't belong, she won, get over it

I can't wait for the civil war.

Goodbye Trumptards.

This is just dishonest. Those republican states at the bottom have the highest nigger population.

And california has the highest illegal population.

Funny how the exact same thing happens with gdp growth of the entire us and democrat vs republicans

Well looks like butt lasted libtards are attacking Republicans and justifying it by claiming they offered violence first, man if this isn't bait this country is totally fucked

>BLM
>rioting when cuckservatives come to a college campus
>berkeley riots
>anti fa hurling fireworks into the crowd of a free speech rally
>Y-YOU STARTED IT DRUMPFKINS!!! WORDS ARE AGGRESSION!!!

You have no idea what kind of danger you're putting yourselves in by waking up the slumbering far right

Yeah I'm sure a city with no way to sustain itself will do much better than rural farmland and suburbs.

>tech industry
>hollywood
>corporate HQ of the west

Yeah I wonder why California has a big GDP?

>libtards fire first shots
>multiple people including an actual Republican official wounded or killed as a result
>"haha this is what u started republicans! checkmate btfo dumble dorf!!! told you that you shouldn't have had two scoops!!"

>fire back
lmao nigger nobody has fired at you. Y'all motherfuckers drank the MSM kool aide and now you're are going to jail.

Obama leaf, wrong flag.

And none of this changes the fact you are cancerous leeches.

Some food for thought. Not all of us are basement dwelling neckbeards. Some of us have jobs in the public sector. The type of jobs that grant us access to legal process to identify your IP address from Sup Forums and your account subscriber information from your ISP.

When shit really pops off, don't think for one second that we won't use that authority to hunt you down and eliminate you.

Right wing death squads when?

I guess we will just stop sending you food and water and water since you don't need us.

Have fun!

fucking retard kys

This looks fake.

The cities are leeches on the actual production of goods from the entire rest of the bloody nation. If it weren't for "rural and suburban retards", you'd have no food, no water, no fuel, no minerals, no resources. You're pathetic sponges who think they're better than everyone else because you don't have to actually produce anything.

This
>be me
>work at local isp
>chuckle when people call this an anonymous image board

Unless you are ysing some sort of high level encription we 100% know who you are and what you are posting.

Tell the police to not interfere first.

Lmao i can tell from what you said, you know nothing.
You just cant pull someones personal ip from Sup Forums randomly, fucking retard lol

You do realize alot of those red states receive more federal money is because of farming subsidies.

How much of that is made possibly specifically because of everybody else in California? Oh right the majority of Californians are consumerist leeches and don't actually contribute to anything significant at all, besides holding out their wallet and keeping their mouths open for people to shovel shit into

There's nothing stopping democratic states from growing their own food, the reason they don't is it's cheaper to import it from shitholes. Same thing happens in europe.

You don't even know what you're getting into my dude.

Where are you located?

I want to get this party started.

Reminder that there are only five ways over the mountains into Los Angeles. Four of them are in landslide areas. An individual with a pry bar could cut off LA all by himself.

Is this a new pasta?

Actually there is something which prevents democratic states from being able to take care of themselves. It's called incompetence and dependency

>Getting baited this hard.
I remember a time when newfags would lurk 2 years before posting. Good times.
Besides that, none of you are going to do anything, because that would mean you somehow grew some testicles.

Lmao at this leftycuck freaking out, leftism truly is a mental illness

And the military. SC has three military installations that are rather large, and 9 in general.

Democrat here. Pacific Northwest.
You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on. I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off. And there's nothing special or exceptional about me. You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires. I don't presume that the alt right is not formidable. I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them. But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars. The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers.. Don't fuck with us. The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again.

Yeah that is why California has the highest GDP of any state.

>He thinks he can grow food for 200+ million people on 1/10th of the US landmass
>With no water
>While importing even more shitskins

Oi m8 im avin a giggle

>wetbacks
>trannies
>degenerates
>homeless
And where the fuck are you gonna grow again? Last I checked, you dumb fucks already decided what you're filling your city to the brim with, and it ain't arable land.

I get it. You're baiting. But please at least try to make it less obvious.

>Looks at pic
>Exactly what I would expect they look like

He didn't say that. He said he can id your IP, go to your ISP and get them to tell you who you are. Ownif you're using proxies then that makes it difficult.

Reported to the CIA. Enjoy your v& you terrorist!

It's exactly why. California has a tiny minority of inventors and producers - you know, the people who create and apply things which everybody else takes advantage of. The rest of you are shit-brain consumers with delusions of grandeur. You act sanctimonious just because you get everything handed to you from all your technology to your food. You're actually proud of being weak and dependant. You're a joke

finally someone standing up to hillary.

Why you so mad?

B-b-but wait guise in my civil war scenario you're not allowed to prevent us from getting food otherwise it becomes 100% obvious how every shred of "progress" since the 60s can rot to death in under a month!

>he can id your IP, go to your ISP and get them to tell you who you are.
ISP's don't just fucking hand out personal info on their customers to people because they got butthurt on Sup Forums.

This is bullshit however I have multiple online communities and services that you probably use and I always keep tabs on the liberal weirdos

Wow you're an idiot. So tell me, how is Southern Cali going to grow wheat, corn, potatoes, etc? Especially considering they have no water!! It's imported from Nevada you tool.

>highest population
>highest GDP

SHOCKING

>Bait here, pacific baitwest
Wassup home boi

The CIA?

Wow.

who grows the food?

>doesn't understand the PATRIOT ACT
>doesn't understand all the NDAAs Obama signed

W/e helps you sleep at night

Then why isn't she president you fucking nigger

Balkanising the U.S would lead to interesting geopolitical shifts

>west goshen
>rural
>conservative
Youre baiting but youre also retarded.

Anybody remember the Israeli Mossad Kidon assassination team in Dubai? 27 members who used European passports to kill a Palestinian. Remember this soon. The jews are at war with Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=h5N_qHZhElg

I like how you assume everyone is just pounding their keyboards in anger waiting for the blessed day of the rope to arrive.

""Suburban and rural retards""

They think they can get by without the rest of the country supporting them and giving them handouts. We'd all love to watch them try.

How old is this?

>MI & WI in blue

Conservative here, Pacific Northwest too.
You know damn well you're the only Democrat you know of then that can even hold a gun. Seattle is absolutely filled with progressives filled with a fear of guns and Portland is even worse. over 90% of the gun owners are republican and the rest are Libertarian. Any Democrats that fall thru the stereotype and have guns are fairly conservative anyways.

See ya on the killing fields.

Are you a big guy?

quite old, but it's exactly the same now if you want to google it

>tiny minority of inventors and producers
>everybody else takes advantage of.
You mean like fucking computers and hist like that?
Weird I could have sworn the center of tech world was silicon valley. Fucking weird mate.
You honestly have no fucking idea what you are talking about do you? California, New York, and Texas pretty much prop this entire nation up in terms of innovation.
>you get everything handed to you
>Everyone in Cali is born with a silver spoon in their mouth.
Really? Because I grew up in a meth addled trailer park in the Sierra Nevada mountains and started working manual labor full time by the time I was 12.
You don't know shit about me so keep your stupid fucking idea of Californians to yourself.

Seriously, you need to get out of your fuckiing bubble and go live in the places you have such strong feelings about. The world is not anything like what you evidently think it is you brainwashed fuckign zealot.

Whatever you say, Jason Bourne.

Motherfucker, don't (you) me with a sarcastic post even if you are agreeing. I'm about ready to pop off, and that hate needs to be directed at the right target.

>tfw i will live to see the self-destruction of the leading superpower

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP_per_capita
Dumbass.
Firstly the differance isn't even that much so its a stupid fucking thing to bring up in the first place.
SEcondly most of the highest GDP to population ratio states are liberal.

Then remember that that motherfucker wants you dead, your children sucking cock, your wife fucking some black dude while you're in the corner in a fuckin ludovico machine, and your borders erased so foreign nationals can plunder the wealth of thid great nation.

And all it takes to stop it is to stopcfucking feeding them.

Excuse me! JUDGE! we need a warrant for this mans ip on this site called Sup Forums. He called someone a nigger and im highly offended, it's illegal to say nigger, so we need his ip!

Only time you'll get peoples ips is if they're threatening to do harm to people usually or being retarded and showing off a shit ton of drugs or spreading cp.

Most of Sup Forums doesn't do anything illegal and those that post illegal things are usually prepared before hand anyways.

Simmer down chili, we are getting better everyday.

No one will live through this, Tejas. No one.

Like a slap to the neurons

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

remember to see a doctor after you leave

Come for me

A country boy can survive.

t. drumpfkin

>Someone commits a crime
>It's a Democrat
Wow, what a surprise.

I assume it because I have met people from Sup Forums. I went to a couple meet ups and have seen multiple other meets that were from /k/ or /fa/.

All you have to do is really just look at the culture and its obvious, there is a fucking /mlp/ board fir Fucks sake.

Drumpfkins are objectively more moral, better people than Leftists. One need only look at their behavior to see that Democrats are and have always been the party of criminals, thieves and murderers.

And why wouldn't they be? Stealing is their entire platform.

I trust no one. But I did vote for TRUMP.

>objectively more moral
Wow you are a true pleb.
Carry on.

I'd like to see the Dems take on the Conservatives of the midwest. Nearly every family has a gun, some have dozens. Bring it on, fucker.

That blood is firmly on the hands of the MSM and other left wing demagogues for creating political hysteria.

I'd like to see the Dems take on the Conservatives of the midwest. Nearly every family has a gun, some have dozens. Bring it on, fucker.

Not an argument. I believe that objective moral duties exist, and that it is not possible to be a leftist without violating at least one of them.

RWDS now

Demogods wouldn't even need to do anything.

Cut off the gibs and wait for Drumpfster country to become africa tier kek.

Adam really needs to get back to mythbusting.

>very big guy