Am I the only one who can still burst out in laughter over Trump is president?

Am I the only one who can still burst out in laughter over Trump is president?

all of the day bro

I'd be laughing if it was another country. Since it's mine, I just feel disappointed that my fellow countrymen were so easily duped.

It's a great tv show that never ends

Nah son

The only thing he's truly good at is being a dramatic reality show faggot. He's the equivalent of the asshole judge on those shitty talent shows.

this

I'm enjoying this train wreck. Feels like a reality show. Hope he wins again!

He's getting predictable lol.
>"omg he can't say that! He's crazy"
>you're right, I didn't go FAR ENOUGH

all the time

we memed ourselves into the best timeline

>this is all just a new season of the apprentice and the contestants are other world leaders

>right-winger pretending to be a retarded left-winger
Never seen that before here. Definitely not every single day.

no i crack up daily at the thought of the little lefties still crying about it. I was laughing sooo hard when he won the presidency.. getting to see hillary throw a temper tantrum and send her child molesting minion out to concede for her. Ill laugh in 2020 when we elect him again to further our move to transform america back to the country it once was before the lunatic left pushed mental illness as the norm

I'm laughing too. Just not exactly the same reason as OP.

>agreed all are entertained

The absolute state of Trump

Weak, feeble

>go into a restaurant
>drop pants, peel off crusty tighty-whiteys, position hands cupped under dripping asshole
>couple begins screaming at you, what the fuck are you doing
>spew diarrhea into your waiting hand, fling it all over the restaurant
>laugh hysterically as everyone begins screaming at you
lol trold u!!!1 mm libral tears

Trump is hilarious, but Hillary was going to open up our borders to the masses of Islamists.

graph is built retardedly

(wanted to add something) If Trump fails, then it would have been lose/lose anyway. At least this way we will laugh as we crater into the seabed. Hillary was going to be a guaranteed loss for this country, that's how I rationalize it.

Some of them have truly escaped reality and are living in some strange reality bubble (see: google).
Many still can't even say his actual name and are forced to use a preschool nickname like 'drumph' or '2 scoops'

After his reelection in 2020, the asylums will be full and the antidepression drug manufacturers will be unable to meet demand.

Let's all laugh at the people who thought trump was going to lose

*breathes in*
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Are you fucking retarded? How can the lower cohorts possibly have a savings of more than $200,000 or even at all comparable to the 1% if those lower cohorts the income is way less than $200,000?

What matters is savings relative to income as a percentage, not the absolute savings you fucking retarded mongoloid leaf fuck

and it looks to me like every cohort gets a tax break so what the fuck are you even crying about?

confirms my suspicion that Trumps "back-to-front combover" is really the bangs combed down onto the forehead and then up and to the back of the head.

Which also explains why you don't see any part on the right side of the back of his scalp.

I wake up laughing everyday knowing how much money these bernie bros gave because they thought they were really making a difference lmaooo fucking idiots. Especially when driving around town anytime i see a car with a bernie sticker i smile and laugh like a lunatic as i leave them in the dust. thinking about how much money was spent on bern and hilldawg campaigns also makes me just smile and feel better about whatever is bugging me because hey atleast im not her and bernies a jew so i mean how were these fags still amazed that he gave no refunds lmaooooo. Now they come here to keep arguing but eventually they leave behind their lesefair attitudes and become hardcore conservatives because in reality thats what they always wanted to be but their stupid punk rock friends would't wanna hang out with them if they found out how they really feel.

Tldr. SORRY NO REFUNDS BITCH

Fuck off Canada dont you have a dog to suck off?

NOT YOUR PRESIDENT NOT YOUR PROBLEM

Based Leaf.

kys bernie faggot

Why would he tell you one way or the other, wtf?

>t. limp-wristed numale

The bummer stickers are the best. I like to guess what the driver Will look like. As the number of stickers go up likelihood of tattoos, piercing, and bright colored hair increases exponentially

I've been beaming like a little boy since November. It's almost too good to be true.

>zero sources or citations

It must be true!

WTF of course Trump's tax cuts are going to benefit the wealthy the most! No shit! omg!

Lol you fucking retard. You're making my argument for me.

lol GDP growth was a lot higher when taxes on the rich were much higher

i love it when right wing retards make my points for me

You are dumb as fuck, do you even understand what I said to you?

My Co-workers are more scared of him than hate him at this point. I'm still laughing my shit off from mostly everything hes said. He's literally the funniest president ever and im so happy im alive to witness it.

I remember busting out laughing when they threw nearly dead Hillary in the back of the van. I almost laughed as loud when Trump won but I also laughed pretty loud when the DNC fucked over Bernie.

Nothing happens but I enjoy watching the markets crash and burn.

Yeah. That you fell for the trickle down tax cuts for the rich meme. You retards fall for it every time.

Why not just cut taxes for those making under say $150k?

You right wing retards always get duped into tax cuts for billionaires

fucking morons

Nice b8 faggot, markets have been higher than ever.

Are you suggesting people just not vote?

Because that other US presidential candidate that lost was not exactly in it for the little guy either...

>Yeah. That you fell for the trickle down tax cuts for the rich meme

/thread
actually, with that remark we could (and should) end like 75% of threads in the catalog right now