Is she wrong?

>morally
yes
>ethically
yes
>the point she's trying to make
absolutely retarded

>using inebriation as an excuse for anything, ever

how do you take someone to your home and rob him/her, wont he search your house after he/she wakes up?

if she's leaving the club with some guido who owns shit like that then he sees her starting to steal his shit in his apartment he's gonna knock her teeth out, i say we should encourage her to do this shit

besides, eastern European-mafia type broads already do this and their victims tend to not get very much sympathy

why are roasties so consistently fucking stupid?

She Said that she is going home with them

The argument would be more accurate if when drunk the guy gave her a bunch of his shit as a gift, and then the next day changed his mind and wanted it all back

Exactly. Rape is shoplifting.

This

Basically this.

Why is she so retarded?
The argument is over whether or not it's ok to fuck a drunk women when she says yes, not when she says no.

Having the guy say not to steal stuff makes this argument invalid.

/thread

>I'm going back to his place and am going to rob his drunk ass.
Gets three holed till six a.m. and sent packing without breakfast.

>Compearing Rapists to average men
No one fucking does that only retards keep forcing their dick into girls vagina when she screams and says no, if she says no then no, but if she dosen't say anything and then regrets in the next morning becouse she thought guy was handsome while drunk it's her problems.

She's not wrong.

You deserve everything you get for bringing crazy nasty whores to your home. Aside from the jokes though, her point is idiotic.

She should. Drunk people are degenerate and deserve to be punished.

Fuck off we Eastern Euros use alchahol in much significant amounts then westerners and we don't get mussies fucking our woman, also only mussies can't drink, alchahol mwas invented by white man it's simbol of white man.

Uhhh you mean most people don't do that with one night stands?

I had an Hermes scarf and a Louis wallet that I copped from Chinese girl.

Wut

This

I assume this is supposed to be a meta comment on rape, but it kind of falls down when you realise other men wouldn't have any sympathy whatsoever for the victims

>Is she wrong?
Until she steals one of my guns and gets a felony

I probably wouldn't take her to court. I would get my shit back with fire, furry and power.

a better analogy would be stealing the guy after he opens his wallet and says "hey take all the money " without complaining when you do it.

Of course it's still not the same because offering money like that is something incredibly strange to do, whereas offering sex not so much.

Think about this type of logic and flip in on feminist regarding refugees.

Say that we are going to let in a large influx of traditional gender role women like 80 percent all women between the age 15 to 35. Have local men married men greet the women in the camps even have sex with refugee women for welcoming parties. Have the refugee women be totally agaisnt feminist ideals and fuck up liberal womens goals displacing there price on pussy and making it hard to find a male willing to put up with there bullshit.

Watch as they cry victim and become red pilled as a result.

>Gucci watch

Why not say Omega or Maurice Lacroix?

pace yourself, Janis

If the drunk man says "yes, you can steal my stuff" and willingly consents to her stealing his stuff, and he is actively aware that she is stealing his stuff, then yes - she can steal his stuff. It's his fault for allowing himself to be in a vulnerable position around a stranger.

She is committing a crime. The bad news is the judge will sentence her for community service because she is a woman.

shes not wrong if we agree that getting raped is like having everything you own taken away. Thats also to say the only thing women have are their cunts.

This implies that every women who has claimed "rape" while going home with a drunk guy said no and he ignored it. The big wrench in her imaginary cog wheel is she went home with him in the first place. Being drunk doesn't excuse you from fault simply because you're a woman.

I really wonder honestly how many women actually said no and were genuinely raped while drunk, and how many got shit faced, willingly went home with the dude from the bar, and willingly slept with him but regretted it later. I'd be willing to say you could count the percentage of times of actual rapes on two hands.

look at her pic, does that look like someone who appreciates mechanical watches?