This is a PhD Maths class at Princeton

This is a PhD Maths class at Princeton

Notice anything?

No darkies

>tfw brainlet

;_; I want to conduct groundbreaking research, come up with innovative ideas and obtain scholarships and awards too.

How do these people do it?

If it's warm enough to wear a t-shirt why is that Chinese guy wearing a jacket?

>the ginger in the bottom left is both smart and pretty
J U S T

autism

8 virgins with unusual genetic traits and 1 token sjw

>smooshed pumpkin face
>dyed hair
>pretty
Vlad I...

mathematicians don't do any of those things
>t. chemist

Some people have it all.

It actually upsets me just how driven and smart some people are whereas I'm stuck here being completely average to below average.

being drive is a choice. stop complaining.

>Ana Lawless

That's a fucking sick name

Figure out how to hire smart and driven people to work for you

Does have a ring to it.

Turks >>>>> wh*Te """men"""

Yeah but I find it almost impossible to work for any extended period of time ;_;. Also some people just seem to 'get' things a lot faster than others and can crap out a first class essay as the norm.

>Ana L.
More like a fucking unfortunate name

That girl with the orange needs to be degraded and throat fucked

>besiktas

lmao

>PhD
>class

African kid tried giving me advance copy of test he got from Chinese and Indian students in grad school. I asked to speak privately with professor, he called the African student into the meeting. Gave him a tongue lashing. Suddenly all the professors started hammering me, and it was made clear I was no longer welcome. They get fake degrees (with my tax money), I get a lifetime of debt. This was in heart of Country. Our society has been completely infiltrated.

But I don't have any business ideas either.

I guess I'll just settle for being mediocre.

anyone whose good at something is good at it because they worked through the long painful period where they sucked at that thing. you're pathetic self-pitying makes me sick. kill your self if you hate your life so much. people like you are anchors and trash. fix your self or kill your self. no one cares about you if you bring nothing to the table

That guy on the top left is a Jew living in Greece. His last name is literaly Ashkenazi in Greek. He also looks like a shitskin, even for Greek standards.

that guy is short as fuuuuuck

jews and asians will rule the world one day
>oh wait

this

Genetics.

they look retarded

Good upbringing. They were literally born into studying maths and shit.

I literally did fuck all when I was a kid, actually wanted to study maths at 16, but couldn't understand a damn thing.

My friend is Asian and his parents have been forcing him to do maths since he was like 4. Straight A student and is going to Oxford to study maths.

Not one fucking cis-gender white male without autism, just the way (((they))) want it

>99% hard work
>1% not having a sub-room temperature IQ
you being a retarded lazy self-pitying shit doesn't mean people who accomplish things are just lucky.

>anyone whose good at something is good at it because they worked through the long painful period where they sucked at that thing

Thanks, I needed that kick up the a$$ swissbro. I'm hoping to get into consultancy and I absolutely SUCK at case interviews at the moment which is really demotivating. I just get so lost and don't know what to say or even how to start *sob*.

What you just said was a good reminder that maybe everyone feels this way at some point, so i'll keep on trucking.

These schools like Princeton and Harvard intentionally take more international and PoC students for diversity

so autistically intelligent they fell for the university meme, feel sorry for them. good to see white men are becoming wise to the scam.

It's 'mathematics' not 'maths', don't talk like a god damn poo-in-loo

When did I say he was lucky?
He has good genetics + good upbringing + the passion to learn something he likes.

honestly mate. i think suicide would be a good choice for you. i dont think you can succeed. it's a tough break but some people really are just shit.

>t. chemist

Don't let the struggle get to you brother. We all have unique hardships, it isn't easy overcoming them. Keep your mind clear and always attempt to genuinely improve yourself, and you will succeed.

>implying you not being a Princeton Math PhD has anything to do with you being smart

Do you believe someone with an average IQ who worked hard could hang with these students? You are delusional.

Class is filled with cheaters

mate. i made 76k/yr while getting my phD at a uni. it was a chill as fuck job where I just fucked around the lab free to do whatever the heck i wanted and pursue my interests. university rules if you're not complete moron. relative to what i make now it wasnt much but given how chill the workload was and how much freedom i had the pay cut was 103% worth it

Chinks are funny that way. Flying to and from China, you'll notice that almost all of the Chinese passengers keep their jackets on during the entire flight.

I gotta agree with Swissbro, you're being a massive pussy. Like, I can see your gaping dirty vag from across the pond. Sew that shit up and grow a pair you fucking weeb. Better yet just remove yourself you useless nigger-git.

Chinese Dewey!

The fuck is a mathematician going to do without a degree?

>they all look like stereotypical nerds with no social skill
why the fuck do you want to be like these nolives?

Not an argument.

Sure they could. An average euro IQ is around 110-120. I've met a lot of engineers/biologists with IQs hovering around there. If you put in the time and effort I see no reason you couldn't maintain at that level. You'd be an iterator and not a innovator but science needs iterators.

nigga 120 is not the average, that's like the 90th percentile in Europe, and 95th percentile worldwide

Be a Chink or Jewish. 90% of Mathematicians are one of those two because of the superior genetic IQ. And by being a Mathematician, I don't mean being at junior high teaching algebra.

;_;

Thanks man, 90% is discipline I think which results in little improvements every day which turn into one big improvement. I'll keep moving forward even when all hope does seem lost, it's my duty to.

Are you for real? Mathematicians have the highest starting salary of any phD in industry here of any degree (145k/yr CHF). It's a hugely profitable degree you negroid scum.

Average European IQ is 100.
Average student? Much higher, probably around 110+.

>can into math
>means smart

No, Jakie Chan.

They have a high IQ and good parents and/or good community around them.

If you don't have the first the rest doesnt matter.

Maybe in your half-breed nigger country 110-120 isn't the average, but here in non-nigger land a 110 is very low average. Deal with it.

not entirely right. most of those chinks and poos deserve to be there. pic related is the US team in the International Mathematical Olympiad. they placed 4th i believe and in front of them there were only asians.

The white girl is fucking sexy

You're right, it's not, but it's the truth for you.

>manspreading

Girl on the bottom left of the first pic is pretty kawaii though haha

>Manspreading YURO cis male front and center

TRIGGERED

>Getting this BTFO by a leaf
step it up bong nigger

>the absolute state of leafs

zozzle

Mate, death really isn't that bad of a thing. I'm not even memeing you, I seriously believe the best outcome for your life is just to call it quits now. You're just going to suffer a lot for no gain. Just call it mate. Im a very kind person, I wouldn't tell you this just to hurt you. I'm telling you to kill your self because I care, probably the only person in your life who cares about you. Just mull it over mate. It's the best choice.

>haha
no, she's a butterface

The White guy with the german teeshirt on, presumably german

he said average euro, not average euro student. Also the average for graduate students of physics at cambridge was 128, so I trust math postgrads would be similar. I think that was per the Wechsler test. 128 is far from 'average or mediocre'.

lol yeah right
some of us are born with natural talent and dont have to work hard at being brillaint

...kill yourself...

Anglos: 2 (Maggie, Anna)
Mediterraneans: 2 (Federico, Levent)
Asians: 5 /Zipei, Congling, Antoine, Catharine, Zhaorong)

Thoughts:

a) considering Maggie and Catharine are Americans (could be Canadians, Australians, or British) and maybe 2 of the Asians (Antoine and Catharine due to their names, but they could be from Taiwan where all people have European first names), that leaves us with a maximum of 4/9 Americans graduating in Maths in Princeton.

b) There are no Hispanics and no Blacks.

c) The amount of racial Asians is staggering in proportion to their presence in the US.

d) The amount of foreigners is incredibly high and comes to show how America has a poor education and keeps stealing foreign talent, being Einstein and Tesla two of the many and most famous early examples.

Sure thing. Loser.

>128
Anglos really are retarded. Can someone with an IQ of only 128 even feed them selves or does the state need to provide them with a "helper".

kek

this seems in general true for all the turbo autists

If you look up even recent famous scientists they all went to private schools (and very likely had pushy parents)

>purrty
you *really* like tanks, huh?
Actually, if you did notice anything remarkable, its that Chinks are getting taller, well as brainier.

I can give you this - you made my afternoon shit a little more enjoyable. But now, I have to get back to work to make money and live out my dream. Which took drive, dedication, frustration and then eventually reward. You should try it sometime.
Still, off yourself.

It is worse then that. Here in the bay area (I live in Cupertino) we have tons of "Tutor Centers".

What those are really are places where Asian and Indian parents drop their kids off to study the actual exams that they will have in the classroom.

Those "tutor centers" have the teachers edition of the books that those kids use. With all the answers. With all the exams.

Teachers don't make their own tests anymore. They have to use the ones provided to them in the books.

So these kids study the test questions. That is why you have hundreds of kids with perfect scores.

So these kids then go on to the high end colleges. They get scholarships and the cheating continues.

Then they get to go to grad school where the cheating continues once again.

I am NOT saying they are stupid. Far from that! But if you have the exam answers and study that you can get perfect grades and your life is golden.

Meanwhile the dumb whites are telling their kids "study hard and you will understand this and get good grades" and they are left behind.

Do you know what else you can get online? Degrees. Graduate Degrees. Fill up your resume with jobs where you had increasing titles and how much money you made.

So someone in HR gets your resume, calls your "former employers" and finds out what a great guy you were. Your "references" are also outstanding.

So now you get hired due to cheating. Welcome to how the rest of the world works.

Why the fuck are whites allowing asians into their countries to replace them and outcompete them?

And how come so many whites actually defend or worship chinks instead of hating and envying them, and thus seeking their removal from their countries?

Do you fuckers understand that Chinks will make you second-class citizens in your own fucking country? Where are your self-preservation instincts?

teachers are getting yellow fever

>Levent
a turkroach with besiktas shirt isnt med, is a fuckin mongol rapebaby

kek mate we still have 170 million whites for now. i never said 110 was particularly rare, i said 120 is rare.

xD

maybe in your all white country

Jew boy in the middle can't be over 5'2

First thing I noticed is they are mostly East Asian. Then the left girls obnoxious tattoo.

Chem bro, any advice for a chem major entering his senior year and planning on going for a PhD? Wouldn't call myself more than slightly above average in intelligence, but know how to get work done and make myself look/sound good on paper and in interview.

>The amount of foreigners is incredibly high and comes to show how America has a poor education and keeps stealing foreign talent
It's not a secret that the US imports its scientists. Not sure it amounts to a theft though

Hey man, Sup Forums is an anime board first and foremost. I should be able to say kawaii and post my animus on here without judgement.

You're probably a smart guy but your basic reading comprehension skills might need a touch up.

well muhammed, you are a product of your genetics

>where are the self-preservation instincts
gone, along with any real ability to compete

America is an embarrassment in many ways, god willing the white citizens of this country will embrace a better, eugenic future

only russians and chinks can into math?

Maths is one of the very few areas a talented amateur can hope to contribute to without an institutional support structure,

>Notice anything?

Meritocracy mixed with diversity quotas brings smart Asians above dumb Jews like a rocket?
Jews are getting Jewed by Asians.

Too bad that IQ hasn't saved you niggers from the kikes

Kys mountain nigger

>It's not a secret that the US imports its scientists.

Why?

All they are doing at this point is inviting Chinese spies to steal their corporate secrets for the motherland. Why don't they make more use of home-grown talent?