HAHAHA THIS FUCKING MADMAN

HAHAHA THIS FUCKING MADMAN

i want a war for north korea to destroy america and liberate the south from the jews

>he reportedly improved the original line
Wait, are you trying to tell me that the lyrical motherfucking wordsmith that is Donald J. Trump came up with 'fire and fury' on the spot? Why hasn't he gone platinum yet??

Maybe he should try SHOCK AND AWE next

I want a real happening so bad, and we SHOULD be entering a major crisis soon (fourth turning), if the cycles of history dont get changed too much by our levels of technology

Trump going full damage control after being hoist by his own petard and hubris

>gets beat up by mueller
>picks on the retard kid in class

Chaos.
Soon....very soon, chaos shall reign over the lands as the nuclear sun shines brightly upon them.
I'd shed a tear, if I could.

too much GOT for 2 scoops

>fourth turning
>he bought Bannon's boomercuck made up bullshit

He even sounds retarded when he makes threats.
Impotent too.

>implying you would make an effort to sound tough when you're the most powerful man in the world

We need nuclear war to end degeneracy, Caspere knew this.

>implying you wouldn't

What bothers me most is that if NK actually attacked the U.S and the U.S retaliated I'm 100% sure that the American leftists would still be critical of Trump.
They'd literally rather be treasanous than support Trump.

AUGUST 15TH COMRADES! BLOW OUT COMING SOON!

>It's a literal meme war

Dass my prez

It's been proven right time and time again throughout history. It also has nothing to do with Bannon, besides him being a believer.

>instigates nuclear war with North Korea
>golfs some more

Kill yourself Drumpf shill
>haha let's do what international jews want and overthrow a sovereign nation cuz dey r ebil commies xDDDD

canada will last a while after that, for sure.

Of course they wouldn't support that kike puppet
Why would you want to die putting a jewish central bank in Nork

>What bothers me most is that if NK actually attacked

The probability of an NK attack is pretty much nonexistent. The regime knows if it did anything it'd be wiped out. The people of North Korea don't know but the ruling caste sure as fuck do.

This attack on Guam is just more bullshit, them hinting at they have the capability is just that hinting. The order will never come because the know the consequences. So it'll play out like it always has, unless Trump is retarded enough to act unilaterally.

Support. Shit they will blame him. Muh words made them type shit.

>Trump is retarded enough to act unilaterally.

If NK doesn't do anything, which means it will improve and build up an actual sizable nuclear arsenal, then the US has to act now; it's not retarded at all.

As soon as NK can hold several cities hostage, it's game over for bargaining and SK and the rest will start building nukes.

all talk

no action

NK is building nukes to defend itself from the muscle of israel, the united states of zog
Stop being such a good goy

Good ponts. I personally think that Trump is ramping up his shit talk to force China into doing something. You and I both no shit aint going to happen. The Norks are looking for another payoff and this wil just fade away. The only diff this time is Japan is going to want nukes

WHO HAS NUKES AND IS READY FOR WAR?

And everyone will start building them now.

If Obama were still in office, Guam would be the next red line and nothing would happen if it got nuked into a coral reef.

At least Trump has some motherfucking balls. Also this whole "we're not at the brink of war"

Motherfuckers, we've been in an ongoing war with these fucking commie gooks since Eisenhower was in office. The war never fucking ended.

Why would the fact that we'd be at war suddenly mean we have to support that moron?

If NK attacks the US I'll be supportive of us retaliating but that doesn't mean I'm suddenly going to pretend Trump isn't shitty president

(archive) link please

>Yfw north korea nukes ameriKKKa into orbit and we finally get to reclaim what is rightfully ours for king george

Yeah fuck white people, Asians will inherit the earth! As expected of a Chinadian!

>If Obama were still in office, Guam would be the next red line and nothing would happen if it got nuked into a coral reef.

He said, based on nothing.

Sure is easy to criticize a better President when you create alternate timelines where he fucks up, huh Drumpfie?

You want to make a brown Islamic big brother-esque caliphate on the American continent too?

SK and Japan will realize that missile defense is a poor deterrence, so they'll want to build up a nuclear deterrent. Which they will if NK isn't stopped. Then other countries will, because why not.

Middle East, Asia, Europe; everyone will be packing nukes eventually, which increases the chance of nuclear war by lots and complicates international relations more because people will be trying to get the most nuclear armed states on their side.

I don't get why every liberal is crying about Trump responding in kind to Kim. Do they think leaders are supposed to take threats from other leaders lightly?

Shock and awe 2 electric boogaloo

american independence is to blame for literally all of that

When it's a joke country like NK you're basically just supposed to ignore them, it's like engaging in an argument with a child

Fitting for Trump, I guess

>HAHAHA xDDDDDD dgrunmpmpgrupgh BTFO

butt cerially we can't let frumpy get thoes lunch codes

They're being bipartisan retards in this case.

You might want to first try reclaiming your own island first seeing as you have foreigners from a foreign religion in positions of power over there.

>When it's a joke country like NK

They can literally hit you with nuke now. They aren't a joke.

>He said, based on past experience and actions of Obama.

There. Fixed it for you, faggot.

trump pls nuke nork korea! we want nork blood!

Countries stop being jokes when they have nuclear weapons.

Expect a highly classified aircraft to be revealed to the public really soon with batshit insane capabilities.

Yeah lets tell me them they're the JV squad.

Nah you niggers always loved fucking around in brown countries mixing with them. Look at India and Pakistan. Open borders for the commonwealth, eh? That is all you.

I think he meant that people would be upset if trump retaliated.

They're a nuclear power with one of the largest standing military's on the planet. We'd be looking at a real war for the first time since the 70s if anything happens.

>fuck white people
Hispanics and niggers aren't white. Stop LARPing.

now listen here you stupid cunt we had a perfectly nationalist monarchy and you ruined it all by inventing democracy, outlawing slavery and basically creating the very concept of modern liberalism

He is the commander in chief it is him that is retaliating. He means to say that people will take the opposite stance of trump whether he retaliates or not.

>The country that gave the world John fucking Locke is blaming us for democracy and liberalism
C'mon

>Implying Obama didn't just roll over every time NK fucks with us.

JUST TURN OFF ALL THE NUKES

Deactivate the nuclear almonds mid flight if we have to.

Nuclear War Now!!

They literally tested their nuclear warheads under Obama.

Uxfv7

Uxfv7

Uxfv7

Uxfv7

DISCORD SERVER FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES

ZKRUMBLPFFFF WILL KILLL US ALLLLLLL IMPEAAAACCCCCHHHHHHHHHH

The US is not a democracy, and never has been.

SHALL

only faggot libtards dont want nuclear war. they know america will win.

then how did trump win

all the establishments loathed him

Shill

We have one of the largest pure white populations on the planet, chink. Or are you a dune coon? Hard to tell which one is behind the Canadian flag these days.

>This attack on Guam is just more bullshit,

Even the fact they said Guam instead of California means they really did not want to poke the bear.

What's with the shills today? Is that discord group of leftypol spending extra effort today? Did I miss some reddit raid?

Yeah yeah, now go suck off your multiculti quintessentially British commonwealth. As long as they recognize the queen, they are equal to whites under your eyes, eh?

The electoral college. There is no direct nationwide democratic vote, for anything, only local votes.

Wait. So he doesn't think what he's about to say in advance? Who knew...

>NK can hold several cities hostage
It already can...just SK cities.

The most important question is will Japan start building Gundams?

pretty sure they have what they need to drop some on Japan as well

> s-sempai
> notice me!!

Americans don't even know Guam exists

Like, imagine if Kim nuked Guam and MSM just ignored it

No one would know
No one could care

they would never ignore it. impossible. they'd blame trump's 'erratic behavior' for the nuke tho

I would care. You see those large aircraft shelters at Andersen Air Force Base? They don't house B-2s.

Let's just say there's "Something Wonderful" in those specialty shelters.

>kike puppet

Fucking summerfag

>Norks literally say "we will attack Guam"
>Americans still want to just sit on their hands

Embarrassing

I hope the nuclear fire cleanses you weaboos from the earth.

They can level every inch of Seoul with just the artillery positioned north of the demilitarized zone.

>1 min ago
are you guys really that desperate for views?

>Implying second amendment is for filthy foreigners
Fuck off you crypto commie

But do you get what I mean?

Like honestly if a nuke hit Guam 10 minutes ago, it would make no difference to the world

It's completely irrellevant compared to saying you would nuke LA, or SF, or even any part of the West Coast

It's like nuking Bikini Atoll (for the thousandth time)

Notice Trump isn't insulting little fat kimmy personally? I think he might blow them the fuck out

Cala-te urso, isto não é o Fallou 3.

Damn I must've forgotten all those times America was attacked while Obama was president, I sure feel silly now! :^)

They're not going to do shit. They know their place.

It would take out out most forward bomber base, filled with B61 and B83s and ALCMs and destroy a strategically valuable navy base that services our boomers.

It would be a Pearl Harbor. Hawaii wasn't a state then, either.

For now? You're right. If Trump actually has the balls to go through with it and hit them in a preemptive attack? We'd likely end up at war.

The problem lies in the fact that they keep getting stronger every year. It's only a matter of time before they decide they're powerful enough to make a move.

if US got over China getting nukes when they were Maoist then they'll get over NK getting couple ofnukes

> implying south korea isn't our most forward base
> implying nippon isn't our fallback
> implying US has a singular base in the pacific after we've been surrounding china for half a century

At the time we considered them an "ally" of circumstances. We don't have any reason to tolerate Korea's shit. Same reason we're so hard on Iran.