Women substituting pets for children

How do we stop this insidious trend? I mean it wouldn't be so bad if they just acted like normal adults who own pets but these psychotic bitches full-on anthropomorphize them by dressing them up in silly costumes and having birthday parties for them etc, it's sick. The female brain just goes insane if a woman has not been knocked up by 23 years of age, they literally think a 4 legged animal is their baby.

How do we redirect this (normally) healthy nurturing instinct away from animals into the nuclear family where it belongs?

It's pretty cringey, but at this point the toothpaste is out of the tube. We need white Sharia.

>not being the woman's pet instead

Crazy women shouldn't be having kids. They'll just breed more lefty cucks.

Just mock them till they die. The "cat lady" joke works great.

Outlaw ownership of pets.

WELL I WONDER WHY

its better that way
why would you with a sane mind let these women take care of children

>meanwhile she still has yet to have even one (1) white child
Really does get the 'ol synapses firing

Here, I'll end the thread early for you.

Be a man they would want to have children with.

no it doesnt and its fucking retarded just like the "youre a virigin" which doesnt insult people, but distances them from yourself

Apparently she's 22 despite looking like she's 30

I reiterate: And meanwhile she still has yet to have even one (1) white child

She's a kike so she'll never have a white child.

So women are emotional and starts to see animals as more worth then their own flesh and blood. Yes this is a trend western womyn will have since they chose to have a career and being general slags, so their only comfort in having children is pets.
How can we stop it? Well, shot the pet in front of her so she snaps out of it, after awhile she will be so used to dead animals or them dying that she can't put a solid trust in them, also cats are the worst since they can live up to 20 years.

>She's a kike so she'll never have a white child.
You are going to summon her most zealous orbiter

t. Cat Lady

I'm 22 and there's no fucking want to have kids this young. What the fuck are you crazy? I'll have some when I'm 30ish with much better income and had a chance to live life on my own

>She's a kike

based finn

Women are made to bear children. It's their design and purpose. When they refuse, this is what you get. It's mental illness.

Exactly. When there is a problem, there's also a duality problem.

t. 20yrold country kid
yes i have cats and horses and all sorts of fucking animals
cats are animals for intelligent people, while dogs differ very little from advanced ai, they are dumb ugly smelly disgusting creatures

>Translation: I want to keep being a degenerate for another 8-10 years while Jamal and Pedro and Chaim keep sabotaging the white birth rate
Thanks for proving my original point.

Laura "please donate to my BASED patreon" Southern isn't qualified to whine about white birth rates if she's of this mindset.

you can try but very few men will want you when youre thirty

Noted

> We need white Sharia.

Agreed. I don't even care about having a wife at this point, just fixing shit so future generations can.

>all sorts of fucking animals
which animals do the best fucking?

>have kids when you don't have the money to support them.
Yeah nice point idiot.
Like I said. I'd rather have stable income so I can make sure my kid has a great life growing up and I can get them everything they deserve

Sometimes women get pets because after a while and many failed relationships they realize that no human wants to put up with their shit.

Islam reveres cats

I'm a guy

my sister has a dog and treats it like a baby.
she said she doesn't want children because they would ruin her body and steal her time.
her boyfriend wants children because he is like 35 (she is 29) and it doesn't look like its ever going to happen. she also has lots of degenerate habits like drinking, smoking weed/cigarettes and whoring around and cheating on her bf.
she also doesn't cook properly, only eats just enough to not get heavier than 57kg.

>still shilling for this
go home

cats and chickens
nowadays most of animals are artificially insemenated by the vet since having bulls is a pain in the ass for people and doesnt pay off

Most 29 year old women I've met are 31-37

B-but finland is high iq

most of men start a family by their late twenties/thirties naturally

its women who need to do it much earlier because of biological clock

Not an argument, cuckold. There are white men your age who are making the compromises and sacrifices to have children right now because they realize what's at stake.

You're simply making excuses to (poorly) conceal your arrested development and prolonged adolescence. If you're not a degenerate who doesn't have any connection to his extended family, then you should have no problems making sure your kid has a "great life growing up" and "getting everything they deserve".

You're just falling for the jewish "dude don't breed for another 10 years I promise it'll be worth it lmao" trick, while Juan, Tyrone, Achmed, and Schmuley are breeding left and right.

You're more or less the male version of Laura "based" Southern
>DUDE we need more white babies
>but uh not me lol I gotta wait a bit because reasons lol you guys get right on that for me though lol

If she hits 28 and doesn't have at least one at that point then I will concede this point to you, but she's only 21

it's just all so depressing.

It's over for humanity. We just aren't coming back.

fair point

Thanks leaf. That was the question I was going to ask. Keep up the good work.

Nah. I'll have children when I want. Fuckin loser

My last girlfriend had a dog for a surrogate kid. She had a subscription to get a box of toys for it every month called bark box, and she even paid a shit ton of money to take him to some doggy daycare thing to train him where they even had a graduation ceremony for them where they gave em little doggie gowns and caps. It didn't help btw, dog was still a complete hellion after that.

pets are soooo much better than children

cuter
less maintenance
less annoying

Not an argument. There are white women within """""the movement""""" who have had 1-2 kids by her age (she's actually 22 iirc), because they had the wherewithal and the common sense to not only have children early but have children with a non-degen man who will stick around and actually be able to contribute/provide to the household.

She genuinely has no excuse if she's so neck-deep within """""the movement""""" (which ostensibly has many non-degen [white] alpha-level providers she can choose from). Especially with all the hundreds of thousands she's already hoarded through her Patreon Enablers. She can leave the kids with her parents/his parents while she's out doing her wood-shield-LARP stuff, and she can look after them at home when she's making her "pls donate to my patreon" videos.

No excuse.

This shit has been going on forever. Pliny or Plutarch, I forget which, claimed Augustus bemoaned about how women would carry around little monkeys and other small pets in place of children.

i'm 26, my girl is 33, and she is hell bent on having a kid. im not ready, think its time to move on and find a younger women

How many children do you have? Prove it with timestamps.

>Have children as soon as you finish puberty goy. Don't worry about money, the government will help! "It takes a village" am I right? *nyehehe* *frenzied rubbing"

i'm 30, my wife is 28 and We think she's pregnant! yay!

>falling for the better income when old jewery
Are you boomer?

Good job man

Ideal is for you to be ~5 years older than your partner

Like I said I'm 22

Did she cheat on him with you, Hans?
>green text it

You really should. She doesn't have much time left and if you're not interested in kids with her you should let her go.

Am I degenerate if I need to put a sweater on my Rhodesian ridgeback in the winter so the doggo doesn't freeze to death?

>Did she cheat on him with you, Hans?
how would you even come to that conclusion Fritzl?

female dog owners are worse, engaging in bestiality. at least cat cant fuck you.

she may not realize it now but eventually she will pay the price for shit like that she did in her life

No that just means you care about your dog

put them in jail for undermining the state

Then why don't you tell him and let him off the hook, nigger?

>How do we stop this insidious trend?
Ban pets? Bans always work.

why don't you intervene and do everything in your power to stop her from corrupting your bloodline?

This. Break up with her, get /fit/rich/handsomeboy/ Find younger woman. Impregnate her 3 - 4 times.

I have no problem with people wanting pets over breeding idiot children that weigh heavily upon an overburdened infrastructure in the US. Also cats in cute outfits are SUPER KAWAAIII!!!

Women are insane because men are cucks
Women flock to Jamal and a dog because you're doing the virgin pee
Women are emotional creatures that have an instinct to nurture and breed. If they want to race, they will always pick what they see as the stronger horse always. If you ignore that instinct and allow them to run around and be degenerate then they'll give that love and nuturing instinct to an animal. They're doing it because they want to raise something whether or not they'll admit it to themselves.

This is the hardest redpill ITT. Women are degenerate sluts because men are fucking cucks.

this dude is usefull and I can exploit some skills of his as long as he is together with my sister.

I told her that for about 10 years now but she doesn't care

no idea what to do, its her life not mine.

Kek

as someone who lives in a slavic country im yet to see a single example of that

still waiting for people to start wearing seatbelts, stop driving 80kmh on settled roads,
stop drinking alcohol since theyre 8 years old...

>women dindu nuffin
>they gud girls
>they jus need mo surrogate fathers

No. Only colored subhumans knowingly abuse things directly under their care.

>This is the hardest redpill ITT. Women are degenerate sluts because men are fucking cucks.
*on the internet

That's not at all what i said and you're exactly the person I'm referring to when i say "this is a hard redpill."
Yes, women are insane. Now if you can, tell me why.

Problem is, they aren't women that I want to have children with. THey're insane and living with them is insufferable.

the worst thing is that they think we are like american protestants who want to control their lives

in reality we dont give a shit about what other people do, but being "le evil social conservative" is only because we want wahts best for them

in their 30s/40s/when they get pumped and dumped and nobody wants them anymore, they end up with a dead job, a life they hate and a mariana trench pussy, they realize whats happening but its too late

>Thats not at all what I said
"they dindu nuffin, they just need surrogate fathers" is exactly what you said

Women are destroying western society

Ye

In real life, they're cucks. Females don't want numales or soft spoken pushovers. They'll tell you they do. They're lying.

No, I said women are insane because men are cucks. You're not helping the point by repeating yourself when you're wrong

Enlightenment - evolved outcome
Civil War - neutral outcome
Complete collapse - hell

>Chose one

true dat

most people dont have sex with animals; believe it or not.

I'm not saying they do either, but most people are not "soft spoken cucks" or "interracial gangbang whores". (((they))) are trying to get it that way.

That cat looks scared as fuck

so slavic countries are like the hillbilly states of the US? sounds like west virginia

This is objectively correct. A strong nuclear family is the best defense against (((them))) and they know it. So they tell girls it's ok to be a white and be by yourself and they tell boys to never fought to never get angry and to never take control when all 3 are healthy. So you get this fucked up dichotomy where females are still driven by emotional and biological instinct so they fuck Tyrone because Tyrone isn't paying attention to the rules and John Smith is so tied up and tired of them he sits at home and shitposts and plays video games. It's shit, so don't play by their rules. Nature wins.

Get women to realize that they don't need college & careers. They suck. Trade uterus for being taken care of. Quality of life improves, children do better, man is happier. Get pregnant younger, healthier baby's safer pregnancy....

This shit with animals costs nearly as much as child. And is clearly a substitute for a family

not exactly
we dont have protestants or protestant culture, we are not fat and we dont do drugs like crazy

we are more like louisiana with a cold weather and people that dont give a shit about the law and dont believe in the system

Racism, Holocaust denial and gay propaganda are effectively banned. Bans work.

true an overwhelming amount of "educated" women voted obama

I'll still give her a couple of years. I don't even pay attention to this woman anyway, literally never watched any of her videos except the one where she legally changed herself to a man