Éire/pol/ - ultra nationalist Edition

Join National Party: nationalparty.ie

Thread Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhpb_-QGPQ0

Belfast Speech:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QCqPboLwa2w

News:
>Spanish thot police extradite Belfast woman and daughter
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-woman-arrested-after-fleeing-10963604.amp

>IRA bomber arrested in connection to 90s bombing in Armagh
irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2017/08/10/news/man-arrested-in-connection-with-1990-ira-bomb-that-killed-four-people-in-armagh-1107422/

>teenagers trash a pretty park
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/outrage-protected-irish-beach-trashed-10961597.amp

>Attention poorfags! Live in this village for only 100€ a week! (Still expensive imo)
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-village-wants-people-move-10957180.amp

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aVUtb
thejournal.ie/schull-sculpture-destroyed-west-cork-3539065-Aug2017/
twitter.com/lowryhel/status/895344155664289798
youtube.com/watch?v=3BOxUZ8Zl7A
twitter.com/soundmigration
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lads, got a paint job done on r/theNationalParty

archive.is/aVUtb

Please clap.

Ireland is dead. Give up. We are lost.

>*clap*
Good job senpai

Faggot

Bump
That picture of Reynolds on that redd*t page is hilarious

What is objectively the best and the worst county?
Best-Meath??
Worst-Limerick

I made the sub to prevent our enemies taking it.
Maybe if we meme it up people will use it but I suspect those inclined are long gone from reddit. We don't even bother raiding r/ireland any more.

Lel

Best is Longford as it has the fewest Muslims.
Worse is Dublin for the opposite reason.
Lads, Dublin is going to look like Dublin in 30 years.
We have get smart.

It could prove to be a good way of letting normies know of the party, the page looks very good as well, keep it light hearted and not too serious and people should come in.
I agree, it ought to be kept at an arm's length, wouldn't want another T_D to occur

Best- Cork
Worst- Cork

t. Corkonian.

thejournal.ie/schull-sculpture-destroyed-west-cork-3539065-Aug2017/

Foookin' Teens at it again!.

What is it a photoshop of anyway?

>he doesn't know about the colonisation of Limerick

>modern art destroyed
And nothing of value was lost

I honestly don't know, but I love shops like those

Whats funny is that the painting of the thing was a rather new addition to it, it was this giant white phallic thing i'd pass by while walking the dogs and everyone would take the piss out of it and the complaints about it made them alter it a tad.

There's a pretty cool old imprint of a fossilized mollusc right next to this abomination but i was untouched.

Anyone want to go to this art exhibition celebrating illegals, take their details and report them to the guards?

twitter.com/lowryhel/status/895344155664289798

All the migrant quangos are celebrating it.

Here's a bit of light news to get you through the night.
youtube.com/watch?v=3BOxUZ8Zl7A

That's really shitty art matey, just another reason why these cunts need to GTFO

OUR FUCKING TAIOSEACH PISSES ME OFF TO NO END FUCK HIM
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE
GO BACK TO INDIA YOU FAGGOT I HOPE YOUR BOYFRIENDS SHIT-COVERED DICK CHOKES YOU
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

so how was your days lad? actually decent Martyn Turner today.

My neighbour has gotten another one of his young horses killed again by neglect. the first was killed by drowning in mud in a field he shouldn't have used and now the latest one was born and died on the same day and he wasn't around for either the birth or its death. What can we do to stop old ghouls from giving Irish breeders a bad name and prevent cruelty.

Tipperary
Dublin

Give that nose a nice hook my fellow goy

Patrician taste mo chara.

is Alba the Canada of the celtic nations?

Unionists aren't particularly jewish, more just retarded.

Alba was Canada before Canada was even a concept.
Scots don't know how to run a country, but they can fight fucking great.

Best County - None
Worst - Cavan

I thought we were Ben garrisoning this turner fellow?

Best- Donegal
Worst- Dublin

D A I L Y R E M I N D E R T O J O I N

Should we resigned are flag? I think something more proud but not boastful would suit.

hence
>actually decent Martyn Turner today.
no need to post the original if the edit makes sense.

Daily reminder no one will ever take the National Party seriously with Justin's dumb culchie accent.

Aye I'm an O'Brien
but on the average its the got best farm land and I really put a premium on farmland

where do I join?

fair play to the anti-jungle bunny

Contact through cuckbook or their twitter page

I see the Irish navy just picked up another batch of invaders just 87km off the coat of Libya.....

It seems pearse's dream has been fullfilled

Pity he doesn't have a nice Ulster accent.

Daily reminder to redpill a qt colleen.

In a world where all girls nowadays are bull-nosering having, repeal jumper wearing, kardashian idolising, degenerate feminists, we need to get some red pilled women out there

I was going through Enfield yesterday, and I saw a young couple sitting on a wall- one of them was a young African lad, and she was a young Irish girl, considerably smaller than him, and quite possibly younger, just fawning all over him. It was just jarring- in the midlands of Ireland ffs. I just don't know anymore.

It's interesting how many young Irish girls you see with young African lads these days, it's quite striking desu. But you almost never, and I'd say I've never seen, young Irish lads with young African girls.

It makes you wonder which race is really being encouraged to mix with which.

Young White women are under ferocious media pressure to copulate with Africans and produce Mulatto offspring. Such Mulattos are to be the future of Europe.

How is this man regarded?

Reddit.com/r/thenationalparty for discussion of National Party politics and Irish nationalism in general. Spread the word.

Used to be a fan of the celtic lads in the whole rangers V celtic thing...then I realized they were all leftist cunts and couldnt of been happier when I saw tommy robinson and the sunderland lads knock that cunt out.

White men are encouraged to mix with asian women. I doubt theyre interested in African women, they are ugly and unpleasant.

What type of Irish girl burns coal? Is it mostly poor and trashy ones?

Not a fan...he basically said "hey guys the only way to get home rule is to go off and kill germans for the queen...now go off and die for Britain guys!"

Didn't his journal prove he was a fag?

Glad someone's putting manners on these cunts. Their community doesn't seem like they want to.
These are the same type of prick who assaulted us at the PEGIDA rally in Dublin.

twitter.com/soundmigration

Daily reminder to harass Mark Malone on Twitter. He's a fucking loser and faggot.

I'm confused. Filename suggests that you're trying to make Catholics look bad, but your image makes them look good. Pick one.

Half a mind to report this post to the Gards 2bh, for the lulz if nothing else.

That occurs in every small town in Ireland....and way more so in the cities. Was in Dublin city center the other week, saw in some shithole park a whole load of African lads with Irish girls all over them.
Saw it again in Wexford town...
And Waterford town...
And Galway....

Now imagine in 5-10 years all the people these relationships will create....and imagine what the fuck is gonna happen to ballaghadereen or whatever the fuck its called when the local girls start to take a liking to the 50 or so young "refugee" lads

Do you lads have a Nigerian/Somalian/gypo problem? Had a chat with a Paddy in the pub and he said you do.

not even a single republican wave pic

im annoyed and disappointed.

I got you senpai
I am now blackpilled asf

Ones down the country in small towns do too. Africans are different enough to be "exotic" and with the constant propaganda fuelling modern girls its getting worse. Anywhere you see a group of Africans/mixed lads in a small town in Ireland theres ALWAYS a group of Irish girls fawning all over them.

nice

Dubliners sure do poor bastards

aye lad quite bad...

>But you almost never, and I'd say I've never seen, young Irish lads with young African girls

You do in Dublin, though 2bf it's the only part of the country where males with less than eight cans in them don't get paralysed with fear in the presence of females.

On that topic, why are bogger lads so fucking rapey? Was down in some Ballygobackwards in the wilds of Kerry over the banker (mate has a holiday gaff down there) and our female friends kept on getting surrounded/cornered by packs of badly dressed bogger males on the dancefloor of the local pub-turned-nightclub. A handful of them even tried starting on us for protecting the women from their general creepiness. Sad!

Goddamn that's depressing
Here's moar

notice your a pearse man, never knew an American could know any history let alone a great man like that, dirty word in leftville's over here.

Is that Paisley?

I love Pearse mate, what an amazing man. He's a great writer, the political essays he's written are amazing, it's what turned me into an Ethno Nationalist desu. I also read some of those short stories he's written, one of the few things that actually makes me feel.
It's kind of weird how I got into Irish history, started off with an interest in old republicanism, like Thomas Paine and that lot

Kek, no that's Joe Biden, Obama's Vice President

Lads how in the fuck is this not illegal?

Can we report these cunts to immigration?

How can they be so brazen?

There arrogance annoys me to an extreme

Why are you so obsessed with immigration? Especially you, yank, you don't even have a horse in this reason.

They're harming no one. Leave them be ffs.

please god yes or at least try because this is a fuckin joke

if nothing else Ireland produces some brilliant writers nice to here people are interested in him in general from any part of the planet.

fucking ugly cunt that exhibit needed a molotov

not yet

Friendly reminded: Kiltyclogher will be kept white in Sean MacDiarmaida's memory at all costs.

Who has the balls to submit their images to the police and report them for being illegal?

Why would you share those pics here when none of us on /Eire/Pol are Republicans or Leftists and despise those fruitcakes as much as you Huns do?

Same could be said about you m8

arabs use computers?

>why are you so obsessed with immigration?
As a principle, I think a mass influx of a foreign entity kills a nation, subverts the culture and spiritual nature of the nation while also physically replacing the native people
In this particular case, this "art" show, it's a clear virtue signal in favor of more immigration, I find virtue signaling, no matter the cause to be particularly irritating

i kinda do...

if it annoys the jews i do it ;)

why do they have to be here anyway, this is our land, not theirs, we have been here for hundereds if not thousands of years, they have their own homeland which they should go back to

like this one too

Have none of those girls father's or brothers or male relatives to slap the fucking heads off them and keep them away from young nogs.

I-is Kiltyclogher white atm?
Kek

How do the southern Irish feel about the the north? Do you want a united Ireland? Or do you not give a fuck?

You're saying that as if we don't have a 100 million strong diaspora all over the world.

i would prefer a united ireland, but for the minuite whatever stops the terrorism

i want a united ireland

don't mind anyone in the island as long as their white.

B..b..but Irish people went all over the world and illegal Irish immigrants in America and what if countries turned our ancestors away during the famine etc, etc...

not that i ever condoned that, and anyway, a small bit of immigration from similar enough(white) countries is fine