Why are you so afraid of strong women?

Why are you so afraid of strong women?

Other urls found in this thread:

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/08/09/google-accused-of-gender-discrimination/
drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0B6J-5np2spQnS2lYLTJlb241cTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well thats a complex question she said as she adjusted the 85 toys on her desk.

Idk I think the guy knew what would happen to him and left a couple polarizing things in there having known the company's brand new direction couldn't mesh with it.. honestly his argument is the same thing about girls being permitted into university spaces because of a certain quota and taking up place of an agreeable male that would sacrifice his "life" a bit extra for a greater good. Will there be great female coders? Yeah sure, but it will take time to begin finding those hobbyist qualities much longer than it takes to stay competitive in this business, unless google knows they're comfortable enough to actually experiment like this and or there are some tools on the way that dramatically change how we approach coding and help bridge that gap for all incoming genders that can exist in that new Google job culture, because I know for a fact men have and will instinctively drive to compete with Google rather than begin to work against their genders advantages. But who knows, the bootlicking effect could very much be inevitably pulsing down on all incoming adults, and very well refuse to work on experiments without a comfy 401k and healthcare package along with a snackden. All I know is you can disagree with more women in coding but the complaint is inherently insular and a bit paranoid, although not ahistorical and unreasonable, the fact is civil rights movements have applied across the board some favorable and unindulgent practices with human relations, although I would fully admit it was the equivalent of spanking your child in anger, instead of somehow maintaining the threat of a spanking and having it work without actually stooping down to that
level. Simply said, after this ramble, the solution is impossible and best served as more of a slap on the hand of a free association and enterprise society, instead of any institutionalized control.

I mean, if I was a low tier coder who happened to have a vagina I'd feel empowered too. I can literally murder people and still get job offers.

What strong women? All I see are uppity bitches who only feel empowered when they are told they are.

Men can feel empowered from their inner struggles, women only see it as suffering with no context. Men will carry on like they always have, because they are strong. Women can't say that.

>
Feeling empowered doesn't make you code better. You can feel empowered all you want but that doesn't make you a good tech person.

Why are you retarded?

Pointing out the inequality and hypocrisy of affirmative action and hiring someone based on sex, race, etc. = being threatened?

When the false reality you've created starts to crumble around you, everything seems threatening.

I like how people are focussing on the """"sexism"""" and aren't looking at the preferential hiring based on race/gender.

I'm not scared of strong women, I'm scared of weak women pretending they're strong women and then getting placed in positions of power.

>Aspiring women coders
In other words they haven't done anything of substance yet.

We'll find out we like it or not, I hope they realize what they are doing before collapsing the internet.

Just look
"
The culture at Google is hostile to women. Women tend to be channeled into what are perceived to be softer positions. User interface positions, design positions. Men get the code positions. Code positions are more highly paid and more highly valued at Google.”

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/08/09/google-accused-of-gender-discrimination/

Google friendly contract low skill,non experience women,now women want to be equals to PhD top university,experience developer software or top developers.

how is basing your hiring decisions on gender not sexism though?

I meant the supposed sexism of the guy, not the company.

Programming is a job where it's really easy to churn out shit and very hard to produce maintainable, well written code. Aspiring woman coders are going to "leave" the field in a few years.

>women
>strong

lol

That's one thing, but the internet works on advertising and PR too.

They have more than enough room to fuck that also.

>empowered

I've grown to hate this word

On the long run it's always value that decides who's good and who's bad. You can't hang around in a field producing garbage for too long. That's why women end up as UX designer and not actual hard, algorithm heavy coding jobs.

It's the twin sister of "diversity" and "equality".

I can't imagine what emotion it conjures if loathing is all that I feel. Is it something like self-righteousness?

so strong they had to skip work when they found out about the memo

> coders
So they only do the shitty low-tier shit such as Javascript, HTML and CSS. Nice.

Please remind me, did anyone ever actually produce any statistical proof that 'diversity' is at all beneficial to productivity?

Because that seems to now be regularly carted around as if its a widely accepted & obvious fact.

>empowered

cringe

Real strong women show their strength, not talk about how """strong""" they are.

>aspiring women coders

what are they aspiring to be, women or coders?

They're not really girls though are they

>we asked the blacks what they thought about the problems in black society and they said they didn't exist unless put there by whites, ergo black communities have no problems

why is it always that stupid title fucking clickbait shit

>I'm scared of weak women pretending they're strong women and then getting placed in positions of power
you'll be spared on the day of the rake, maplefag

I bet you didn't even read what the bloke wrote. Just going on what you were told. Sad! baka.

they are aspiring to being aspiring. The end goal is irreverent, just that they have self esteem.

They need to be constantly goaded and cajoled into not being human waste and they fail specacularly, without fail. And abandon it as soon as their "sponsor" stops paying them attention.

Vapid hoes, one and all.

Well, seemingly coders aspiring to be women which basically is a bunch of trannies. Or did they mean neets trying to code a woman and then 3D printing her? Very confusing.

>Why are you so afraid of strong women?
Same reason I'm afraid of dragons
They don't exist, and if one appeared in front of me I'd probably question my own mental sanity before I question reality

Strong* women

Strong means asshole

Possible gold mine:

drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0B6J-5np2spQnS2lYLTJlb241cTQ

Why are they forcibly trying to put women into STEM? Are women so retarded that they don't know what they want to do as a career, so people have to push them into one? The only reason why these people are pushing women into STEM is because of the high pay. It's not about males dominance. If it were truky about male dominance they woukd push women into coal mining and construction work.

I'm not afraid of Rosie odonnell

I've been in programming for over 10 years now, worked for 3 different huge companies and did a shitton of independent contracting and have never once met a female programmer.

Every chick in the industry is usually some type of HR, recruiter, or a sort of "project planner" who tells us what the company wants.

That's the other funny irony.

I've never seen feminists complain about the disproportionate amount of male tower climbers, for example. Wonder why...

Resume
Women leave IT because low social contact,low status and hard work.

The winners write history, not much else counts in this world. Strive to win, or be "diversified" into oblivion.

But seriously, this leftist brainwashing must end, it will end. Nobody in the 1970s thought the Soviet Union only had a decade or so left. And it happened.

>some people believe that memo was real
They fabricated it and used it so they can virtue signal

they arent strong, they abuse the state, the college administration, and gender quotas

their raw power comes from the power of institutions made by men, they dont have raw power

They feel empowered now that they know they can get someone fired for triggering them.

Is pic related unfair?

I honestly feel bad for women. A group of people have decided they can conquer evolution and biology, and have sold women lies to try to prove themselves right and it's literally destroying society. They're becoming less happy and less fulfilled over time. They're told that all traditional female roles are bullshit and slavery, and that the only route to happiness is independence and high achievement. But most people, much less women, aren't high status and highly motivated people. Telling them that literally everything they could do decently is trash is only setting them up for failure when they can't produce results in highly competitive environments that they're constantly told they should be in. At least low status men can turn to video games and jacking off, and will be pretty content.

If a woman is a great coder or can climb a corporate ladder then there's absolutely no reason to discriminate against her. But at the same time, we're doing far more harm than good by telling them that they have be in these roles and things like family building are poison. There is virtually nothing more valuable and worthwhile to society than a good family. Very few achievements can compare.

Well reasonably, it should make those women feel more empowered. If the memo implies that the majority of women are not fit for the job they are in due to IQ distributions, then this implies that they are a cut above other women. You should want to feel like you are above average in some area.

yes
2D did nothing wrong

Some of those empowered women were so strong they only had to take one day off from work to recover from hearing about the memo.

Brave.

I'm afraid of having not as strong women shoved down my throat because the standards were lowered purely for the sake of diversifying the employee base at the cost of reducing the overall skillbase.