Reminder that Cersei is /ourgirl

Reminder that Cersei is /ourgirl
>Real mother
>Does everything to Protect her children
>Outsmarts everyone
>Based
>Best character

> outsmarts everyone

She was basically Littlefinger's pawn who kept her in power so she can do stupid shit and further destabilize the realm

>commits incest

Yep, /ourgirl/

#Teamcersei I cheered out when they shot that dragon down.

i bet she will get eaten by the dragon

>tfw you will NEVER EVER lick cerseis feet

i always liked her. But going to comment section and watching normies rage and have artificial views of characters is so annoying

nope

pic related

It hurts

She got her entire family killed except her two brothers. One of which she keeps sending into deadly situations and the other was smart enough to get the fuck out.

All her children are dead because of what she has done.

She is a bloodthirsty idiot.

Forgot the best part:

>wants to keep dany's barbarian SJW army the fuck out

whats the context of this gif? i dont watch game of thrones but i know some of the characters and basic idea of the world

And the iron bank of braavos is like the rothschild irl

Fuck off mate. This is Sup Forums, not reddit.

Burlington bar where they watch GoT and film reactions. That was taken towards the end of the latest ep where Bronn downs a dragon.

who?

>Reminder that Cersei is /ourgirl
Why?
>>Real mother
What does that mean?
>>Does everything to Protect her children
All of whom are dead. She spoiled joffery and never disciplined him. Which let him be a worse King than the man King and completely destabilize the realm.
She treated Sansa badly, even though she was in her care.

>>Outsmarts everyone
Little Sparrow and little finger say hello.
>>Based
Incest obsessed moron.
>>Best character
Book Stanitis > everyone.
Show Jon>cersi and Daenerys.

It's the scene where one character attempts to kill the fan-favourite Kelly C by shooting her dragon with a ballista. I assume the gut cheering doesn't like Danny.

wtf man shes a degenerate, power-hungry idiot that has managed to shit all over Tywin's legacy. 90% of her moves were imbecile, and the only two things that she got going for her are her cruelty and loyal servants like qyburn and jaime

>watching shit tier television
>pretending that fictional characters are relevant to modern political climate

neck yourself

pic very related

Mad King*

>dragons thought to be an unbeatable weapon of war.
>everyone cheers the dragons
>Bronn is going to take one out
>/ourguy/ excited

Well it happened that all of her children died. She did her best to protect them and she wanted to give them most power land help them.
She outsmarted Margaery and is still going. Yes stannis was also best but his death was so badly done

go suck a dick fagit
if you have nothing to add then dont bother coming here

>Lena Headey
>fucks everyone on set
>her next movie called "The Flood" muh refuges
>our grill
>pol

Like you wouldn't if she was your sister.

He wasn't talking about the actress.

Actualy watching Game of cucks! ayy lmao!! Only women and beta nu-male sissy trap hipster gaybois actualy watch that shit. Pls just gas yourself kike

>She outsmarted Margaery
By giving power to a fanatic, that nearly tore her house apart, and almost had her thrown in jail for the rest of her life. In addition, it horribly backfired on her as she only painted Margery as a liar, while she was painted as a whore, and was forced to be shamed.

>Mexican intellectual

>Real mother
>Does everything to Protect her children

All her children are dead, & died in their youth.

Didn't she killed two of her children?