Daily reminder that Atheism is literally a slave ideology created by kikes to pacify the goyim

Daily reminder that Atheism is literally a slave ideology created by kikes to pacify the goyim.

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/all-christians-are-cucks/
youtu.be/3_2T47PAIkM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>god
>real

give me proof oh wait hahahahaaaaaaa u have none

"The etymological root for the word atheism originated before the 5th century BCE from the ancient Greek ἄθεος (atheos), meaning "without god(s)". "

Next.

Remember to sage, hide and ignore low quality bait threads.

I guess the only solution is to worship a dead Jew on a stick and do what he said the rest of my life.

Daily reminder that Christianity is a slave religion made by kikes to contribute to the effiminization of goyim and bleed them of their money. Is it any wonder how white christians are more voracious about defending Israel than most Jews?

renegadetribune.com/all-christians-are-cucks/

You're little monkey brain is frying with anger, I can feel it from here.

The kikes have you by the nose.

Atheism predates Jews/Judaism and most religion probably

Atheism is a lack of belief. It is not a belief system unless it's political atheism, which is leftism with worship of the state. It is not a religion unless it's political atheism, which is leftism with worship of the state.

And yet you're all too stupid to figure out you're actually agnostics.

If you can't prove God is real, you are an agnostic.

Atheism isn't real, you're literally a bunch of fucking morons.

>Hate Jews
>Worship magic Jew

Pick one.

youtu.be/3_2T47PAIkM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346

You're being tricked by Jews into helping break society up.

Jews aren't just after whites, they're breaking everyone up.

>dead
no
>jew
ethnically not religioisly
>on a stick
he got off the cross a long time ago

Read

>Daily reminder that Atheism is literally a slave ideology created by kikes to pacify the goyim.

better than believing in a kike on a stick.

see

Do you understand you're doing what the Jews want?

They want your family to be weak from atheism

Jesus Christ isn't any old jew.

It doesn't matter what the Jews want. Modeling your life around the opposition of a force or authority makes you as much a slave to it as those who model their lives around the support of a force or authority.

If I saw sufficient evidence to believe that God was real, I'd stop being an atheist. I'm an atheist because I do not see sufficient evidence for God's existence. I have a lack of belief in a God.

>Modeling your life around the opposition of a force or authority makes you as much a slave

Amen