Why is rape a crime?

It's just being held down and having your pussy used, whats so traumatic and bad about it? That the man didnt pay or give her diamonds for it? Are they just angry.

Rape laws are unenforced in turkey and the society is still fine, you western cucks need to go seize the pussy like real men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZv1zcDxdWE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Because I don't want any female that has been in contact with browns. So it's a crime for browns to touch women cause that makes women disgusting to me.

Why are so many threads about sex?

Because you took it too far

((()))

Lan oğlum yeter artık ananı siktim çocuğu :DDD

You feeling left out? Like you can't contribute?

>Why is rape a crime?

>t.achmed

SLIDE

>drunk
>flirty
>smells like arousal
>dont fuck me
>rape
>im victim
>wahhhhh

bende senin amk gavati :DDDDD

Fuck off, Mahmot

>your pussy used

it's boipucci

have you considered suicide?
it's just blowing your brains out.

>why is rape a crime
Violating another man's property

How about if some big guy fucks you in the ass? The strong should be allowed to take what they want from the weak.

Why is stealing a crime?

It's just taking stuff and using it. Whats so traumatic and bad about it? That I didn't pay or give diamonds for it?

>t.muslim democrat

That's the sound the Warthog makes. The word you were after was "BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPP".

It would be extremely painful.

>Why is rape a crime
Because any mammal species protects its young / females from twisted malfunctioning animals like yourself
Wolves will attack you
Chimps will snap your neck
Bears will cave your head in

>Well I'm moving to turkey

this

because rape is damage of personal property of fahter/husband

>Rape laws are unenforced in turkey
not sure if youre just making that up, but even if that were true, im sure the punishment from family and friends of the rape victim will be extremely harsh for the rapist

R E M O V E kebab

Your punishment is marriage if your caught.

the only way you shitskin arabs in turkey can get girls to have sex with you is by rape

so if you rape a super hot girl, you have to marry her? i doubt most families are going to let some slimy ass motherfucker marry into their family using that simple trick.

Proof Sup Forums is just a bunch of children.

Pussy is the only thing worth in the modern female.
That's why rape is considered such a grave sin.

>checks flag
>checks out

Rape is the ultimate violation of physical autonomy. Imagine a man holding you down and shoving his cock up your ass and then ejaculating into you. Pretty fucked up right?

Now, while a homosexual rape is far worse than a heterosexual one, you still get the basic idea of why it's wrong.

Will you stick to your mind if you , say , somehow end up in an American Prison , and get you butthole resized by nigger dick ??

youtube.com/watch?v=LZv1zcDxdWE

you got a big dick

Sex is an inheritly valued bond, as it is legitimately the closest two human beings can physically be. Having it forced into you, either by some random nigger in the inner city or someone close to you is fucking horrifying for that reason. It's part of the reason why whoring yourself out is bad for the mental psyche too, it devalues this type of physical relationship.

What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Imagine some huge black dude coming out of nowhere and starts forcibly fucking the shit out of you. That's why rape is illegal

>Smells like arousal
Wew

>you guys
you mean roaches.

4U

Yeter la anasına tak attırdığım nerden buldun burayı siktir git

> Normalizing actual Rape
> Turk
I would love to say that i am surprised by this, but i can't. Post and flag match up perfectly.

> Rape laws are unenforced in turkey and the society is still fine
> Turk
> fine society
> society
Please, roach, you don't even have a society. And no, we don't want low-iq barbarians to run around raping little girls because "the quran says they are women" - you can keep that uncivilized piece of shit behavior in turkey and other arab countries, right where it belongs.