SCEM put out tweet regarding "possible paranormal activity during the eclipse"

WTF guys?

article that mentioned it
postandcourier.com/news/agencies-advise-on-possible-lizard-man-bigfoot-sightings-in-south/article_2388dc18-7d26-11e7-8ad8-33c9facf5e5f.html

the tweet
twitter.com/SCEMD/status/895304118323040258

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-39021599/trump-look-at-what-happened-last-night-in-sweden
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/21/riots-erupt-in-swedens-capital-just-days-after-trump-comments/
washingtonpost
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/21/riots-erupt-in-swedens-capital-just-days-after-trump-comments
edition.cnn.com/2017/02/21/europe/sweden-stockholm-riots/index.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39047455
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/21/riots-erupt-in-swedens-capital-just-days-after-trump-comments/?utm_term=.5edccbec51ad
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/21/swedish-police-investigate-riot-predominantly-immigrant-suburb/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bamp

I wonder how her interview went...

Most of the states in the eclipse path are being overrun with Backpage hookers to accommodate the tourists.

>lizardman get some

who is that even?

Lord, did that sandnigger ever make that show unbearable.

fucked up if true :/

>>/x/

SCEM office babe

It's just tourism bullshit, go back to /x/, we don't come out because of some fucking eclipse

its a tweet by the south carolina emergency managment division. its part of the government and thus Sup Forumsitics

ah ok

scully is far worse
>i dont believe in anything paranormal despite having wittnessed it countless times already
stupid bitch.
but then again i heard he spoke really board in the original english dub, and that the german one puts a bit more enthusiasm into the role

eclipse is 9/21... 10 days after 9/11.

Shit always goes down in September.

At least people can get some services. Just because there is an eclipse, doesn't mean people have to live like animals.

Scullys skepticism always made me lel

"Gee I dunno Mulder this situation probably isn't the same as the last 20 clearly paranormal situations where I was wrong."

>>Sup Forums

I saw a few in Toronto. They only come out in the dead of night and are FAST. They also hate light.

You need to stop skipping your medications, which you are supposed to take when you wake up in the morning, if you still believe that lizard poeple and bigfoot are after you.

Sage

regarding 9/11, pic related.
also 1968 was the year they started building the first tower. same year they created the 911 emergency hotline. 33 years before the "attack". 33 is the masons favorite number

forgot pic

CIA FUCK GET OUT

Earthquakes. Watch for quakes on the Juan De Fuca and New Madrid faults within five days of the eclipse

how big are the chances they use HAARP to trigger an earthquake to erupt yellowstone?

NONE! Take your meds first, then learn what HAARP is.

>what is a joke?

Just admit who you are in the server alredy.

who cares. he cant even find out my real name. worst spook i have ever seen

Whatever schizo server you are reffering to, i highly advice you to leave it and get clinical help before you starting to cut yourself.

Since this eclipse will be going over Bowling Green, I've noticed something strange about this area.

It's always hotter than the rest of Kentucky. See here? 88 degrees where the Hell is supposed to ensue while I'm in my comfy hollow in eastern KY. Why is Bowling Green so fucking hot? Louisville and Lexington have concrete everywhere and you'd expect them to be hotter, but no, Bowling Green almost is ALWAYS hotter. Is this something we should look into? The eclipse will go right over this place.

>trump talks about being wiretapped seemingly without reason
>few days later vault7 leaks break showing the cia can easily hack into everything, including your fucking microwave when its connected to the internet

>trump talks about "what happened last night in sweden" when there was nothing
>very next night riots break out in sweden

>trump associate talks about bowling green massacre
>???

>trump talks about "what happened last night in sweden" when there was nothing
>very next night riots break out in sweden

And what is the sources for that, besides the voices that are speaking with you in your head?

By the way, is it zyprexa you are eating?

bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-39021599/trump-look-at-what-happened-last-night-in-sweden
february 19

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/21/riots-erupt-in-swedens-capital-just-days-after-trump-comments/
> On Feb. 20, riots broke out in a predominantly immigrant neighborhood in the northern suburbs of Stockholm. The riot comes two days after President Trump implied that immigrants had perpetrated a recent spate of violence in Sweden. (Jason Aldag, Max Bearak/The Washington Post)
my last (You) for (((you)))

Let's archive it

>washingtonpost com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/21/riots-erupt-in-swedens-capital-just-days-after-trump-comments
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/21/riots-erupt-in-swedens-capital-just-days-after-trump-comments

thanks bot-kun, but what happened to archive.is?

Many sites have caught on to the archive cashdeny, this works with all of them. So they still lose profits.

edition.cnn.com/2017/02/21/europe/sweden-stockholm-riots/index.html

>Even your CNN

jesus christ
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39047455
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/21/riots-erupt-in-swedens-capital-just-days-after-trump-comments/?utm_term=.5edccbec51ad
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/21/swedish-police-investigate-riot-predominantly-immigrant-suburb/

a bump

meteorology major here, it's so hot in bowling green because of a high pressure system situated in eastern missouri, and the southeast of kentucky is cooler is because of a lower pressure system with a frontal boundary moving through Tennessee right now

this is evidenced by bowling greens temperatures recently dipping so low at night, with a high pressure system there's a lack of cloud cover and during the day this means there is more solar radiation incoming = rising temperatures however at night because the energy can't be stored due to cloud cover, it gets chillier

The eclipse is on 8/21, not 9/21

tfw everybody is terrified of A FUCKING SHADOW

we are the dark ages now

not even bothering to try anymore huh?

The posibilities that the moon and sun could be in the right places are funny.
Some kilometers and no shadow, no eclipses, no niggers

some bump