Weeew thought Canada was supposed to be nice. I'm in Montreal and it's rundown af. Like time stopped in the 1970s...

Weeew thought Canada was supposed to be nice. I'm in Montreal and it's rundown af. Like time stopped in the 1970s. Canadians wtf is going on? Also picked Montreal because I heard Quebec is based Anglo Canada. More pakis and chinks in this city than white people.
>Olympic village is falling apart
>sphere thing in park is falling apart
>AMUSEMENT park is fucking ghetto and falling apart
>habitat 67 is pretty cool but looks straight out of old Soviet Russia
>subway isn't even a subway. Old ass trains run on car tires wtf
>all the houses have crazy was outdoor staircases to second floors. Doesn't it get icy in the winter?
>roads falling apart fucking road work EVERYWHERE

Yeah not impressed guys.

Le Parc Olympique est un refuge pour les sales migrants tabarnak, that's what the fuck is going on. Corruption, stupid politicians getting their hands dirty with the mafia. Montreal is a shithole, and I know because I live here. Already 65% white and less. Do like me and attempt to move down south. This country's beyond saving.

I can see my house ... literally!

Meet me at PI9 station in 30mins I ware the hat.. wait no you a kok

your fault for going to Quebec lol.
if your visiting Canada best to go to N.F.L or B.C and AB not bad either.

I WILL ALSO say don't come here for the culture...well maybe for the poutine. come here for the nature scene.

Oh I'm just visiting. First time in Canada. Going to Quebec city next. It better not be like this too.

Why don't you just stay in Texas next time Richard ?

Alberta toxic dump may suite you better next time smell like home

Disgusting Canadians....

most canadian cities will be a mix of 70's and 80's time capsules surrounded by new urban sprawl of suburbia with strip malls that all have a booster juice, star bucks and subway.

>Olympic village is falling apart
Who cares. Are we still having Olympics? It's an ugly as fuck concrete block.

>sphere thing in park is falling apart
again, ugly and nobody fucking cares because its not the expo anymore.

>AMUSEMENT park is fucking ghetto and falling apart
6 flags is falling apart. Not our fault. Also good job on wasting your day like a toddler.

Are you retarded? We also have the objective best maintained network in North America. Which isn't hard granted, since the anglos and burgers don't invest in public transportations.

>all the houses have crazy was outdoor staircases to second floors. Doesn't it get icy in the winter?
Not all of them. And that style is found in fuckload of cities on the east coast. Welcome to the North American continent.

Only good point you make.

Disappointing thread. Made by a retarded tourist.

La Banquise for best poutine

only decent place in your country to live is yukon and you know it

>I heard Quebec is based Anglo Canada

>most canadian cities will be a mix of 70's and 80's time capsules
Do you define time capsule as 'this district was built in the 70s therefore it feels like in the 70s'? Because just about the rest of the world works that way too you know.

I already went it was the same as Poutine everywhere. I liked Schwartz a lot, that shit was crazy good. Went to faberge for breakfast. Why the fuck are all the restaraunts in this city always lined up to get into. Went to that garde Marge and barely got in. Fucking how beef doesn't have a reservation for months.

complete meme restaurant. Just about every other poutine joints offer the same shit, cheaper, less packed and faster.

>all the houses have crazy was outdoor staircases to second floors.
why dont they put the stairs inside like normal people?

Joe beef

>Why the fuck are all the restaraunts in this city always lined up to get into.
Because you go to the ones recommended on tourist guides.
Are you traveling for the first time in your life?

Ta yeul le lineup est asset long dememe deja pour pas avoir a être infesté de dégénérés dememe qui nous crache dans face..

>why dont they put the stairs inside like normal people?
Because it saves space?

FAKE NEWS

OP is a lying anglo pig dog from Toronto

Arrete d'écrire comme un Trisomic. Merci.

I like to stay in the comfy west island suburbs. The city is a mess with all the roadwork being done lately.

Yeah, hit up Montreal Nord to get shanked by Jamal

Montreal is one of the most overrated cities in North America, can't believe how much people hype it up

The only thing overrated here is the amount of your retards pussy moving in Fleing you Luciferian regime ...

>I like to stay in the comfy west island suburbs
If you like living in a plywood Mchouse right under the highway.

Unless you're a millionaire and can afford to live on the shores. In which case you might as well buy something on Westmount.

Not really, usually building go through some sort of renovations, updates, rezoning. Canada still has video rental stores and the same Chinese restaurant and laundromat that was there in the 70s.
I have nothing personal against it, I prefer that to the urban sprawl.
Look at Calgary, smack downtown, on a street that the light rail drives though, you still have this block of pawn shops and crap.

Take one look at the videos of the """refugees""" and you'll see mudslimes, Mexicans and Somalians. They're leaving so they won't get deported and for free gibs at your expense.

>trisomic
>trisomique

Lol ty

language laws oppress the business environment or something.

Go back we full of low IQ degenerate already

I can see my apartment on this pic

KEK

> renovations, updates.

Why would you need to update or renovate something that was built in the 80s? Unless you built it out of cardboard it's fine.

>rezoning
As in? There's plenty of gentrification going around.

>Canada still has video rental stores and the same Chinese restaurant and laundromat
I fail to see how these are things specific to the 80s and why they should be updated in any way.

>pawn shops and crap.
Even worse in the US

The subway, even with wheels is still the sane and the stairways are like that because it is patrimonial, part of the architecture it was intended to be, it is even law to keep it if changed, not a straight one

Can't get better than Beaconsfield bro. Beautiful homes, pretty much all white and everyone speaks English. West mount is majority Jewish isn't it?

Crisse, can see passe a moons de 1 km de chez nous, less crosses de negres sales

lel go to hong couver and montreal is paradise on earth in comparison

I lived in Montreal in Pie-IX for 2 years. Is it really the latino neighborhood or is that just something the locals told me? Latina qts everywhere.

>human development in the states
>Still has literal cutthroat ghettos and no go zones

I can't think of a single place in Montreal where I wouldn't dare to walk. Even at night.
Now Boston, Baltimore, New york...

Vancouver is degenerate af.

Montreal is mixed master flex there is a fair amount of people from all around many great Spanish restaurants Brizilian food is good downtown..

>Beautiful homes
Not if you know better

>West mount is majority Jewish isn't it?
It's not anymore Jewish than the West Island.

West Island anglos have Jewish facial traits anyway.

well you proved my point. Canadians see nothing wrong with crap looking like its from the 70s/80s hence thats why large part of their cities look like that.

No offense Franco's but Quebec is shit, a money pit for the rest of Canada…
They say how their province is la belle provence … but thats where mutt-li-culti began in Canada, oh look we're so cosmopolitan…
fucking shithole just separate already,, Im sick of having to waste transfer payments (welfare) on your asses.

Latino have no problem to merge with the rest of the plebeian everyone is welcome to enrich our culture and get enriched in return except the deceivers they stick it up there asses and go back to were they are from ..

Ok Albertanistan you can gas yourself now

West island Jews are mostly in Ddo in million dollar homes with no back yards. Not many Jews in Beaconsfield.

Honestly Canada would have made me believe the multi culti meme if it weren't for the violent noisy niggers everywhere. Every time I saw trouble it was either niggers or some white literal schizo that Canadians were too nice to euthanize like we do.

The West which is the best, makes Que look like dogshit, sorry boys its true..
I live in BC, Vancouver Island… one of the most beautiful places on earth…
Alta is based too though… as long as you work.

You A radio active sushi from Alberta stfu and go back now

>pakis
wtf there's barely any it's all chinks
and yeah montreal is rundown it's like a shitty new york

Pierre Elliot Trudeau sold the country down the river.

Vancouver is fill with scab smoking Albertanistanies like yourself sorry I'm not a dr I can't help you

R u that retard from Australia or New Zealand

Things will get better in Quebec City. The people are not so multi-culti and are prouder of their culture.

Montreal is like Toronto - it's a travel guide city that's fake as hell. Multi-culti and full of degeneracy. Arrive, see a few sites, rest up and GTFO on to more interesting places.

Ok you faggot are boring spitting on the most beautiful city in the world with no arguments no facts.. your opinion; who give a fuck any ways? Later deceiver..

Virtue signal all you want. Qc is a shithole

People actively look for bad/broken/dirty things when they go places. It's a human trait. Anyone, anywhere can go to fucking Buckingham palace and call out the dirty or broken things there. Like their plumbing.

This thread is designed to be anger-inducing towards Canadians. And it would be anger-inducing towards U.S. or any other country if they were targeted in another thread.

Rule #0 for Sup Forumsitch Tits or gtfo

I could show you a nipple. But they are hairy

You drink too much Albertanustanies water

Who cares if everything is falling apart? At least I have muh language protection. Classic Quebec.

>Poutine: French fries... with gravy
You Canucks doofuses are talking about it like it's the national cuisine. Get out

I dont live in Ab you dumb fagot

It is. Don't forget squeaky cheese curds from Wisconsin

I know you scab smoker flee to BC you told me that kok

Cause montreal stopped being a major city when quebec had a fucking temper tantrum about speaking french and all non-french businesses left.

Keep guessing ok Lactacia, only a few more provinces left

Cold weather couples with rain destroys roads. Being civilized in a harsh climate is 10 times harder. But everyone are fucking dimwit retards, but ahhh, fuck it.

as a montrealer the city is really corrupt particularly when it comes to the mob/construction etc.
multiculturalism or whatever is not really a problem. if anything, people/groups of people basically keep to themselves and leave each other alone.
the only shit that makes the news is fucking "antisemitic" crimes like spray-painted swastikas, which i suspect 100% are fake.
what's good is low rent. this city is cheap as fuck. i work as a waiter at a restaurant in a nice part of town. i have 5 hour shifts and make $20/h. i have so much goddamn free time i don't know what to do with it. actually, that's a lie. i do plenty, AND i live an awesome hedonistic lifestyle in a really nice place that'd be twice as much in toronto or vancouver and 99x as much in new york.
concordia university is pretty SJW, but it's like anywhere else, really. normies still mock SJWs. people here aren't really afraid. i mean, some are, obviously, but i've met so many goddamn people who aren't even close to Sup Forums-tier and we talk about peterson and shit.
places like mile-end are SJW city, though. jesus fucking christ, though, they are hot as shit. there are so many goddamn beautiful girls in this city i don't understand how anyone could want to leave.
you think this is chink-city? it's not even close to toronto. and i've never been to vancouver, but i am aware of those pressuring parts of the city to include goddamn chinese street signs in certain areas.
people here are cool. people here don't see race - people here judge based on your behaviour and nothing else.
of course, i am generally speaking, here.
all that shit you listed is true, but it's because of city corruption.

It's not a game of naming your province kok is who leading us in the right direction and it's certainly not scab smoker like yourself

What went wrong?

lel i was there two years ago for a couple weeks, this is factual. i visited a different part of town every day and there was roadwork.

No one insult my home .. ta yeul tabarnak

>anglos and burgers don't invest in public transportations.
you copied our skytrain system in BRITISH Columbia you idiot. Hate on Ontario, the Praires, the "Anglos" but we are objectively superior to you in BC

Your an idiot.

Probably just as much as you do

I'm not the one eating radioactive sushi all days smoking scabs..

Let's not forget how old Montreal is. Western cities were built like fucking 50 years ago.

This is honestly pathetic.

I live in Montréal. Everything you said is correct, except our metro is pretty nice compared to American metros.

Just go to (((Fairmount Bagel))) and get a dozen to tide you over for the whole day.

We have new trains now.

Hahaha, what the fuck?

wasnn't multi-culti until you anglo had to ruin it for us, well yourself included.

Those are the old trains bjork we have these now. If you want to see ghetto shit look at New York City subway.

Come in laval we can drink beer take cocaine and talk about how great president trump is bro

Sounds like the west island to me.

You must be a greekbro from Laval lol.

I visited quebec city once and I had a great time. I went during carnival where there were ice sculptures all over the streets. It had a distinctly historical feel to it, unlike every other major city in Canada. 100% white, everyone was polite and respectful. 10/10 would live there if it wasn't so fucking cold.

The French are lazy in North America too

>literally fucking tires

Wew lad.

Who the fuck wants to go to Laval?

I just visited canada and had a great time! Though I went to Alberta

Friendly reminder that Moronto, Montreal and Chinkouver are not really Canada

>Luciferian regime
Fuck off libfag