WHITE SUPREMACIST CONFERENCE HAS RECORD ATTENDANCE

>me: literally shaking
>Sup Forums: defending this

Have you no shame?
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/31/american-renaissance-conference-white-identity
archive.is/hpiqH

amren.com/news/2017/07/young-white-guys-hopping-mad-confidence-grows-far-right-gathering/
archive.is/jO7Lf

Other urls found in this thread:

metrocosm.com/us-immigration-history-map.html
youtube.com/user/AmRenVideos/videos
scribd.com/document/252361377/What-the-Founders-Really-Thought-About-Race
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop it Sup Forums!
You have gone to far this time. I might have to return to my country out of fear of persecution.

I wonder when exactly the left is going to realize that they've created this monster.

They aren't self aware enough. Even that Google memo writer talks about how painful the liberal lack of self realization is, and he considers himself a Jewish progressive.

They're going to keep doing it, and this movement is going to grow. Especially as minorities grow numerous enough in 10-15 years to begin passing legislation like slavery reparations on white people and whatever other fresh horrors await in the future.

I recall someone saying american renaissance conferences get 75%-ish more attendance each year.
Inb4 million man rallies in less than 20 years.

Never. They'll keep doing what they always do and make it worse. This is good for us, and also the world

>Even that Google memo writer talks about how painful the liberal lack of self realization is, and he considers himself a Jewish progressive.
Wow, that's really something. Jews have only slightly more self-awareness than the average American dindu.

>tfw half white / half black mongrel so I can't attend

So basically he wants reservations for whites?

Hard to say, since it only started blowing up a couple of years ago. I think next one will be way, way bigger. Even 2016 NPI was much larger than 2015's, and a lot of ground was covered since then.

Please stop attending my country too. There's lots of room in Africa.

Pretty much. All this talk of balkanization is madness. You either take the entire country for yourself or you accept that you're just going to have what remaining territory and power you have taken away from you over the years.

I just finished listening to Jared's entire speech.

Everything he said was spot on, and of course the Guardian took the most boogey-man sounding lines they could find and didn't add context at all.

This is to be expected when you have polarization like we have right now.

wasn't born in africa, so I can't attent there, plus I don't wanna be /freedom fighter/'d

I think it's pretty fucked up he just wants to give up. Either take the entire thing back or don't bother, because there's no way in hell they would give whites their own private land.

You could go hang out with Anglin in Nigeria, they're relatively civilized.

He's an old fuck who admits he didn't even really believe they had much of a chance until recently. It's not surprising he sets his sights low, he was expecting whites to completely lose their lands. The next generation of white nationalists are going to want the whole pie.

>more than a few younger men sported the “fashy haircut”, short back and sides with a severe parting, which has become a signature of the so-called alt-right.
what

>soon...

As they should. Still, he does a good job appealing to females and other moderates who may not want to go full 14/88 but are a little scared of what will happen if we become South Africa 2.0

You could be like a minstrel show comedy act or something ,':o)

you have to go back
nice

Who /hoppingmad/ here?

I laugh everytime I see this image, since natsoc love 'muh private property' and hate the 'commies in big gov', ratzis are just racist lolbergs ha ha

how did i miss this

u just mad cause your people fell for the marxist jew

>old faithless fuck
>Oh yesh, Shyloch! Jared Taylor only had enough faith in the white world to hold Amren through America's first mulatto president. Very suspicious.
>Me and my fellow whites say: "if you did not predict the swell of white nationalism, but instead you kept a small tribe of knowledge and connections alive during the darkest times, you are pretty much Hilary Clinton, Cenk, DeRay, Soros, or LBJ." Isn't that right, goy... I mean guy.

You called the rain, now the storm has come.

The thing I find so fascinating about this is how the left are creating the monster they seem so afraid of. This is a straw man placed in to the physical realm. These opinions on "race realism" and the like have been marginal opinions, atleast publicly, for a long time. When the left comes out like this and makes a song and dance about how there was some big meeting of Hitlers it justifies this political opinion in the minds of many of the undecided.
>if all these people think this way then maybe it is okay to think like this

kek

>the supposed genetic and demographic decline of the west; the supposed low IQ of migrants flooding western countries; supposed links between IQ and “social pathology”; supposed “anti-white propaganda that suffuses our society”; supposed academic conspiracies that have worked to cover all this up. A common theme was the supposed propensity of non-whites to crimes like rape.
>supposed

Jared Taylor is Sup Forums's grandpa

Lmao you faggots have become the new bronies. People know about you but despise you. If anything the alt right and sjws are pushing people to be centrists. They want nothing to do with either of you.

only 300? thats tiny

Memes aside they have injuns and mestizos all the time come talk against diversity.

Clinton still blames russia instead of her ideas

Oh no, what a terrible fate that both the extreme left and right are being pruned down. I never wanted this!!!

I like how Jared is just "far-right" instead of their favorite strawman, they seem to have no problem bandying this around when anyone even slightly disagrees with their narratives.

Perhaps it's because he thinks jews are white?

>If anything the alt right and sjws are pushing people to be centrists
Doesn't work like that, you fool. Extremes only get more extreme and bigger, never less extreme and smaller. Good luck staying a centrist when the far left ruined your life, or when the far right ruined your life. As an aside, are you still actually getting paid or do you do this as a hobby?

Funny that David duke is banned and an enemy because of pointing out the Jews while Jared cucklor says nothing about them

Coon.

Shame most nogs are coons like him. I'd crack your skull in if you said some shit like that to me.

Should have stayed your asses in Europe and left everyone alone then. NOBODY told you to leave. But no you'd still be poor if you didn't.

Even if people don't necessarily join the alt-right, it's still bringing pro-white issues to the forefront and giving pro-white activists a voice. Even if people don't go full 14/88 there's a good chance that we can reverse current trends just by shifting the overton window.

>300 people
>record attendance
>OY FUCKING VEY SHUT IT DOWN

>attempting to paint him as being best buds with jews in order to plant the seed of paranoia in people's minds and have them turn against him
Fuck off, or put forward something of value.

It's going to be hilarious in 10 years whenever WN is as popular as the GOP and you realize it wasn't memes.

>jews are hwite
>balkanize, goyim

Armed guard private compounds ala Brazil and south Africa are unfortunately the white man's future. Probably even in Europe. Eventually things will come to head but not for a long while.

Trump's hard line on immigration and the wall is a godsend but is ultimately only a band aid on a long festering wound.

>>attempting to paint him as being best buds with jews
Yeah I am going to great lengths to paint someone who said "Jews are white, most of my neighbors are jews, I don't have a problem with them" as projewish.

No, you're trying to get people here to turn against him and disregard everything he says or does simply because he doesn't despise Jews. Crazy thing is that one doesn't have to hate Jews to be of value, but fuckers like you understand that if you can get people like those on here to turn their backs on everyone who has any link to a Jew then people like those on here would be left out in the cold.

SJWs push white people and men to the right.
The alt-right pushes blacks and hispanics to the left.

This is how all multicultural democracies end up

Your mention of US immigration reminded me of this, enjoy.
>metrocosm.com/us-immigration-history-map.html

Stop treating people like shit and making them hate you and you won't need any of that.

Friendly reminder the "this pro white man shook hands with a Jew once which means he's a kike a shill!!!!" crowd are nothing more than left wing consensus crackers sowing discord.

he wants a separate white state, this is suspicious on its own. And he wants it to include the jews.

Sounds like an undercut.

Read my post and show me how I attacked Jared at all you fucking moron, my comment was in regards to the media.

It's not my fault you think associating with jews or liking jews or thinking jews are white is a bad thing.

I don't treat any one like shit. Non whites treat us like shit because they're generally malicious and dumber than a box of rocks.

Spread you asscheeks for Mohammed some more maybe he'll stop raping and bombing (he won't he will only interpret it as weakness and revv up the rape to 10).

Here are the speeches, BTW:

youtube.com/user/AmRenVideos/videos

>be Voortrekkers
>settle in the middle of uninhabited fucking nowhere South Africa
>build a prosperous civilization
>niggers show up by the tens of millions wanting a piece of something they couldn't build themselves
>don't get all of it, but their quality of life improves drastically
>start trying to take the rest by force
>whites capitulate
>niggers still aren't satisfied
Maybe you subhumans wouldn't get treated like shit if you weren't fucking shit.

>And he wants it to include the jews.
So what. His idea is nothing but a fantasy right now so it is of no concern, what is of concern is the issues he bring to the public's attention. Once again, people don't have to hate Jews in order to be of value.

Well I'm sorry. It was the "he thinks Jews are white" comment at the end of your post that got me, it's just such a common technique used by cunts to sow distrust. So, sorry.

Everything will change when white men have had enough. Its the same story throughout all of history. Once the fear of being racist fades away, these false chains will immediately collapse. That is honestly all it will take. Not being afraid to say the truth about niggers will change the world. They don't understand the implications of that.

people
>>record attendance

That's pretty dire, i thought it would be more than that.

They won't realize it, even after our boot is on their throat and the people are cheering us on. If they had any brain cells, they would have known this was always going to be the way the Nazis came back to power. The whole "Hitler and Nazis came to power legally" was a warning to them but they took it as the whole country of Germany being sick. What they didn't understand is that Germany was sick of the left.

The German people weren't initially completely on board with the Nazis but they voted the Nazis in as the alternative was the faction of degenerate and violent psychopaths. When the Nazis came to power, society was in the depths of the degeneracy of the Weimar Republic and they're purposely antagonizing normies with that shit again. Communists were being violent shitheads and now the left is supporting the Antifa, not realizing it's going to be about the new Brownshirts. The left is eventually going to attempt a coup and it's going to be the Reichstag all over again.

It's really annoying. I identify with my white side completely but I'm told to go to the black side who would accept me as long as I become a nigger. You'd think reclaiming lost genes would be a better idea than letting it further dilute in the African pool.

>implying you're speaking to an actual German

>He still thinks you can name the jews
Wrong. You will be digitally assassinated.

>pic related has larger gatherings, is more social reach, a bigger community and more acceptance by white people than white people give their own race

Kek keep dreaming about your Hitler fantasies losers

I thought he proposed ending all immigration and allowing freedom of association and that was it. I guess he changed his views

This is why I'm having babies with a white girl.

This makes me happy. Perhaps there is hope after all. In case you haven't read it, I highly reccommed Jared Taylor's research on what the Founding Fathers thought about race and what country they wanted. I'm sure you'll find it interesting to know that the entire point of the abolitionist movement was to free blacks, educate them, then ship them to Liberia away from us.

scribd.com/document/252361377/What-the-Founders-Really-Thought-About-Race

do not go to the losing side. fight for the whites, and regardless of how every non white is treated, you will be at very least among those that are treated best

hopefully they won't and it grows larger

>educate them, then ship them to Liberia
Then what's the bloody point in educating them? Why not just put them on boats and send them on their way?

>implying the genes will bounce back

rwds are actually going to be pretty diverse, and the irony will be lost on the leftists

His speech was really good.

>Jews are the enemy
>Jews Balkanize their enemies
>whites are their oldest enemy
>shapeshifting is their oldest trick

>taylor presents hiself as white pushing white supremecy
>wants to balkanize the states
>all the whites to smaller piece of land
>jews invited

After a few generations, the African genes become so diluted, they have no effect beyond some natural sunlight protection.

How pure is there bloodline? Nothing is as pure as a Hapsburg.

Post pure whites so I can admire.

>racist lolbergs
Yea, its fucking perfect

a genocide would cause immense pressure from other countries. forced mass deportation is the only route outside of combat casualties. theyll honestly be ale to take over africa if they dont forget everything and revert back into natives. i could even see a white america offering military support for awhile like we've continued to do with israel

Charlie was just a freak accident. His parents were just as inbred as he was but they were perfectly fine. If you're implying that the white gene pool is too small to avoid Charlie tier inbreeding you're horribly wrong.

>pure white

Because they wanted them to at least be successful even if it was a little. Niggers back then seemed to care about themselves, at least the ones the media pushed.

But there will be no balkanisation for a long bloody time, far longer than either of our lives or our children's. So why not just ignore his LARP and listen instead to his arguments? Once again, people don't have to hate Jews in order to be useful.

Post brits as they're more beautiful.

blame your mother the WHORE

will always show up in your bloodlines 23&me results, sorry buster

It will continue to grow, you can't shit on a race for 40 years without getting a push back, it's only been about 15-20 yrs since whites have started realizing the 1965 act was to end the white race !

Kek, I have a feeling they'll look a lot like the HWNDU crowd. At least in the urban areas.

>tfw brit
>tfw englishman
>tfw "more beautiful"

My mom's black.

Obligatory "huWhite"

fuck Jared Taylor
Trump is the best thing to happen to white America in decades, and Taylor was deliberately making trouble for Trump (even going so far as to make pro-Trump phone calls) just so his shitty conference could get some press