The Best Post Ever Made

This was posted here yesterday. It's a work of art. Probably the best post I've ever seen in my life, because of it's subversion and satire.

I want to study it and have a discussion. Let's start off with some facts about it:
>it's from leddit
>it's satire. it's an excellently executed troll. The account is a troll account, and posts libshit trash on SRS
>the troll account is very convincing
>this is the best subversive post I've ever seen

Now. Notice some more things:
>the post has redpilled many numales on leddit
>it's hilarious
>it's actually describes exactly what women really think about the tech world
>women cannot deny its accuracy

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/programming/comments/6rsz3g/google_employees_antidiversity_manifesto_goes/dl7ybjy/
slatestarcodex.com/2017/08/07/contra-grant-on-exaggerated-differences/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have to go back

The post was in response to the google memo thing btw.

Original leddit thread is here:
reddit.com/r/programming/comments/6rsz3g/google_employees_antidiversity_manifesto_goes/dl7ybjy/

Notice all the butthurt. Do you know how many people have been redpilled by this?
Here's the genius: it's a complete troll; someone pretending to be a women, but at the same time it's completely accurate of how many women think of "guys in tech".

news article from her future

>-1 Plebbit points

The goy aren't buying what you're selling. You should go back, maybe stay there this time.

Back to your leddit cuckshed.

We don't care what you posted there, LARPer.

sage

>sucking your own dick

assuming this is her twitter account

Have you considered that just because I posted something from leddit, doesn't mean I went there to get it? I don't go to leddit.
I heard about this post from here.
Here's the old thread discussion on it:
>

Disdain for the left keeps growing. It's fun to watch. And it's all well-deserved.

>2 points

UPBOAT!!!

Now lads... I want a discussion about this. Not just baseless accusations.

Isn't the post hilarious and rage inducing at the same time?
>how do we know it's satire?
It's easy. The post includes some very extreme and obviously wrong statements.
>"there are no socially inept white neckbeards in china or europe"
>"shockley and von neumann got along well with their coworkers"

This is obviously bait. Great bait. I want to study this bait.

Read a bunch of this bitches posts yesterday. Either the best troll ever or meme level insanity, doesn't matter, still hilarious.

>the best post ever made
you mean this one?

It's not a troll account. The woman is a diversity hire from Argentina, and regularly posts on srs, redpillwomen, and some other boards in Spanish lingo, usually to berate traditionalist ideology. You're looking way too into her mindset and coming up with false conclusions. Her personality is painfully simple: she's an extreme extrovert of average to above-average intelligence who wants to (fascistically) change her work environment to fit her ideals using corporate authorities as a proxy. She's (in a nutshell) a sociopath.

You are correct in assuming that this is redpilling some r/eddit cucks, though. She has almost universally negative backlash on THIS particular comment.

I'm in IT for a large company with 12k employees. Our IT doesnt consist of autist white men but mostly pajeets.

She hasnt seen the inside of an office in her life.

This, quit spamming your shit OP. Your not as clever as you'd like to believe

Yeah, that's some dedication. He's on there for seven years. If you're trained you can see through his post as a troll, but for all these redditors it's like a slap in their face they take at face value.

The problem ITT right now is. That you have many redditors that abandoned that ship and accuse you of cuckery as they can't perceive the light. A pity, tho.

Yes! Someone gets it! It's good isn't it?

It's too good. I encourage all shitposters to adopt this style on one of their troll accounts. It honestly redpills people faster than direct deposit.

These are direct deposit redpills. Not subversive enough to be tolerated on leddit.

>posting your own posts for confirmation
medpack have a precious (You)

i wasn't on Sup Forums in 2014 so no

So we have some debate here as to whether this post is a troll or just someone who's incredibly antagonistic.

Beyond this debate, I think we can agree that it's very subversive. It tells numales exactly what women think of them.

>Europe
>China
>Places where the neckbeard, socially inexperience virgin stereotype of an IT worker doesn't reall exist.

WEW LAWD

Is this the tactic to redpill Reddit?

I think it's worse. It attacks their hope that their virtue signaling won't pay off

i'm sure a white male wrote this. it's so obvious.

(because it's well thought out and well written)

They're bagging on it, I don't see a lot of intended consequences beyond making people buttmad. Def a good troll but Not for any purpose

This is what women actually think about numales in the tech world. It's 100% factual in that account.

Also! Daily reminder that the google memo shit was incredibly low-test and limp-wristed.
For anyone looking to actually be convinced that women are inferior to men, read the article here:

Precisely, the intent doesnt matter in this case, it's god damn effective - red pill rational people and drive the crazies even further to the extremes

Newfag

Funnier if real, but I can definitely see a lot of tech guys heads exploding at reading that.

It certainly helps our position, yes. The good thing about irrational leftists is that they have a talent for hanging themselves with their own arguments.

Checked and keked

Perhaps it could be toned down a little. As someone mentioned in the last thread about it, the poster includes the trait "white" even though they don't have to.

Notice that none of the ledditors mentioned this! they simply attacked "her" for being """ablist""". They were mad at "her" for making fun of autists and unattractive numales, but they did not notice the anti-white bias.

Critical theory is cancer and sociopolitical folk art.

>Zero-sum
>Equity, not equality
>Social dominance

This is the holy trinity of Marxism.

What makes this post excellently subversive:

>pretends to be a women in tech
>(donning a mask for a false flag subversive post)

>plainly says what women won't say: they hate numales
>this message directly contradicts their usualy message of acceptance and diversity bullshit

>causes division within leftism

>posting Reddit links
Pls leave

She's right though

Neckbeard numales are both our and the SJW's enemy

They need to be eradicated from society

Every single person that achieved anything in the history of the world was capable socially and got laid. If you haven't by the age of, lets generously say 25, there needs to be a suicide booth available for you along with gentle encouragement from family

>Here, please discuss this post from reddit.

Kill yourself.

Not bad.

dae TLDR and pls don't post shit like this again?

It's not a troll but yes it should be copied and examined. Poe's Law for sure.

im redpilled on the redpill

Why do you think that it isn't a troll?

Profile too well-developed, corresponding Twitter page more unlikely for a troll. Also it's not funny when it wants to be so I know a woman wrote it. Also the tone. At the very least a woman wrote it.

>this was on Sup Forums 20 years ago

Time may change me.....

I'm back niggers. I've had several troll accounts over the years for occasional shitposting, but I've never done a subversive, false-flagging account before. It would be impressive to pull off.

this is a good post. I forget the "equity" and "equality" distinction every now and then. I've also never though of it, but critical theory IS zero-sum. Crazy.

I can't recommend this article enough lads. If you're not redpilled on the differences between men and women, this'll shove it down your throat softly and effectively.

I'm about to read the rebuttal to it, but it looks like it's solid.

There's about 40 seconds of my life that I'll never get back. Jesus OP, stop sucking cock.

sorry im infatuated withit. it's too beautiful. im gonna spam it everywhere. youtube etc

If she managed to change her work environment to that she would find herself in a living nightmare.

I'd give her some of my secret sauce.