Kikery

Another fucking jew is being shilled as an altright celebrity.
>Loomer
>Posobiec
>Molymeme
>Cernovich
These cunts are all controlled oppositon.

Look at the publicity stunts that put Posobiec and Loomer in the public eye. POSobiec got white house credentials once, self published a pamphlet, and pretends to be a political operative.

This is all presubversion before 2020

WE'RE GOING TO NEED A BIGGER OVEN

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/895385164301254656
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Loomer and Posobiec are the best cases to study as the job was done in such a hamfisted fashion. They will be a good model to keep in mind when (((they))) get better at this.

This Google Kike is a perfect example of how much better they are getting, quickly

OP IS LITERALLY GERBILS

Analysis of how Loomer and Posobiec were pushed reveals a lot about their methods.

>Both engaged in relatively small time stunts during the election and in the immediate aftermath
>both demonstrated a lack of savvy or confidence, but had desperation in abundance
>both conjoured credentials from nowhere with outside influence
>Suddenly Loomer is former project veritas/had a gig with them.
>Posobiec gets press credentials a single time, and has a shitty book vanity published
The push comes to a head at Shakespeare in the Park. They hit the scene with recent headshots, credentials, and a rapidly growing platform.

Nice subversion tactic. SAHGAY

Shut up you low IQ moron. Not everyone who is smarter than you (90% of people) is a controlled opposition.

>everyone is a jew

Seriously kill yourself shill

Yeah it is a big joke. What have been the main roles of these cunts?
Loomer
>Promote Jew agenda and issues, anti Muslim
>Cast doubt on some aspects of Trump policy
>Create a free speech rally at the same time as the identarian rally in DC
>Raise funds via shitty publicity stunts
>Generally try and neuter the movement

Posobiec
>Direct anger and activities towards corporations, media entities, etc.
>Cast doubt on McMaster, Sessions, Tillerson
> Pretend slavs are human

They are on the same payroll as Chelsea Manning, believe me. This Google cunt indicates a shift in sophistication, and new actors on the field. It demonstrates that large companies (google) are mobilising counter agents to disrupt any kind of white identity movement AND that current agents are engaged in the action.
(Molyneux supporting google cunt, thernovic supporting Posobiec, P.Veritas supporting Loomer).

It's true, fuck these faggot kikes

Everyones controlled opposition? I get this guy isnt, but the right better find some actual fucking /guys/ because this is the very reason why the left continues to hold the narrative. That and the fact that the right cant really get together for shit until the commies are already burning and looting towns. Its hard to win a culture war when nobody wants to get together ans put in the time.

Once you realize everything in the media is to promote Greater Israel. That is when you truly wake up.

Oy Vey only Israel can be Nationalist

If you are falling for these kike snakeoil salesmen, then you are the dumb one my Leaf Friend.

Watch Posobiec in this video. His gestures and mannerisms are so forced he looks exactly like someone who has had two weeks intensove assertiveness and persuasion lessons, but hasn't done very well:
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/895385164301254656

Also look at hoe he is redirecting resources towards picketing a company for sacking someone

Look at Loomer's stunts. They were always transparent
>muh bail for a $300 fine
>muh friend was glassed by democrats!
>muh tire
ALL either crafted or opportunistic lies.

He's sicilian, stop judging people by their noses, blind discrimination like that it's what got us in this problem.

Are you blind? Look at his fucking nose.

Oh jesus christ he sounds so cringey.

I hate these people so much.

The right will never have /guys/. If Hitler came back from the dead and announced the commencement of the fourth reich people here would be calling him controlled opposition.

The very idea of a white nationalist, or even pro-white movement is dead, they have achieved that already by misdirecting resources and narrative crafting.

The next step is to lure their base away from Trump in the run up to 2020.

Bill Mitchell is a great test case, as his entire brand identity is foxed on Trump support. If he becomes a doubter a la Thernovic, then there is money at play.

Once you believe in Trump the genie is out of the bottle.

The kikes will never win.

His mannerisms and tone are straight out of a textbook, but he has no real control or understanding of them. Scott Adams agrees.

Trump is the kike's frontman.

is that a real pic he posed for? fucking kek what a loser

Tying Trump support to increasingly liberal attitudes is the micro agenda.

Having a platform to influence their view of Trump is the macro agenda.

Diverting the movement away from identarian issues is the element of this that is driven by feae.

oh look, it's the UK shill at it again, ky u tremendous faggot.

No he isn't. Look at the Bibi gif. Show ur flag. I bet itll be Israel.

Yeah but Bannon knows ALL ABOUT the kikes. and he runs the domestic agenda.

So does trump

I can't imagine being this paranoid. Your life must be literal hell.

The kikes are a real problem dude.

you need to stop seeking imaginary enemies
nobody cares about those people and you know it, you just want some random nonexisting thing so you could promote your ideology and practice who si the most virtuous white nationalist

Pretty much.

That's why he let his daughter marry a jew

nice read, user

You dont have to be a White Nationalist to hate the Jews moron.

test

I am not a shill at all. I don't know how I can prove that to you.

If you have read what I have posted and think Posobiec is legitimate and has grown his brand organically then I have nothing to offer you.

LOOK at how this Google cunt is indicative of two things:
Larger (((companies))) are entering the field
Current agents are promoting their interests

No....go look at this post....

Belarussian Jews hate Jews and hate being jewish.

He's gaslighting you.

Holy fuck you're an obvious shill

To actually think that some programmer writing a post on an internal google board and getting fired is part of some "controlled opposition" Jewish conspiracy is new levels of derangement. I don't mind when people meme about "Jews" or point out their highly liberal SJW "Every single time" characteristics but we start getting into lizard people territory here. As Jared Taylor says there are some people who blame Jews when it rains on their birthday.

People are unwilling to accept that they are being played as they have agreed with these morons on twitter/thought they were on the same team.

They have ALREADY fractured the momentum away from a nationalist movement.

Anyone saying Trump is a kike shill is a woeful persuader.

Seriously, you poeple are idiots.....uh muh jews, the jews....grow up you fucking toddler

"Law courts"

He doesn't believe in any of this shit, he's just a shill trying to discredit literally everyone in the right wing movements.

He goes by the name Morphaeus and spams this forum 24 hours a day.

>eh sed something da right sed decades ago gib me patreon bucks

That image doesn't relate at all to this discussion?

Nothing is going to stop Trump. Especially kike psy ops.

Nah, have you heard him talk? He's a terrible public speaker. He clearly was never supposed to talk in front of people.

Dumb thread made by insecure fuck.

Nobody is believing your crap anymore Morphaeus, you're full of shit

How funny you say that

hahah fak ya

Trump has the full power of the US Government surveillance apparatus...You don't think he knows that all this news surrounding McMaster is a kike psy op? You don't think he knows Israel wants to be greater israel? You don't think he knows that Israel is the reason for ALL THE WARS in the middle east.

Trump knows.

The Goyim know.

The Kikes' reign of terror over us is coming to an end.

Looks vaguely familiar.

That matters very little.
Blood bonds are above everything else

shareshill tactics for newfags
>call alt-right/alt-lite content creator a jew
>complain about 'e-celebs'
>photoshop peoples foreheads
>complain incessantly about rdonald and stormfags
>pose as alt-righter or Lauren Southern and beg for money

None of these tactics work on pol/acks, but you newfags are genuine brainlets and need to be reminded.

Yeah the Jews wouldn't leak a document to cause outrage
A Harvard PhD wouldn't take on a subversive role
Mouthbreathers wouldn't be unable to comprehend such subterfuge.

Your stupidity is their best weapon.

The fact that your interpretation of this is entirely shaped by the entity that crafted it is visible in your 'some pragrammer' label. Yeah, totally random guy. Just a PhD at the breeding ground civillian operatives with a nose that could pick pimentos out of green olives, totally organic.

Literally larpers larping larpers why did it take me so long to see how sad and sick this board is? Maybe it's because I've stopped being depressed got a job and started dating again...

gtfo kikes

Pure Hapsburg blood.

I really am not that person. How can I prove I am not a shill? Once I do, you will be the one disrupting my warnings to a once active and able movement. The momentum is dying because of these cunts.

You seem to live in a world where (google) and (rebel media), Laura fucking Loomer, are agents to be trusted.

The fact you can actually talk and extrapolate on ideas instead of recite talking points over and over and over and over and over again proves you're not a shill.

Why would a jew be agains't someone that marry into the tribe and openly support their holy land?

Holy shit guys this guy is actually a mentally ill person. "Operatives"...
The idea that Jews have bad cultural characteristics isn't unreasonable. The idea they're sitting in a room "planning and leaking" is pure lunacy. You're essentially a flat earther /illuminati/lizard people conspiracy theorist. In fact you're probably considered blue polled because you don't realize the Jews are controlled opposition of the aliens.

Because THE LAND IS HOLY.

NOT THE KIKES THAT LIVE IN IT.

THE KIKES THAT LIVE IN IT ARE KIKES.

HE DOESNT WANT MOSSAD CONTROLLED KIKELAND. HE WANTS THE ISRAEL OF THE BIBLE.

holy shit guys. you're a shill. You exposed yourself KIKE.

Has this guy even been confirmed Jew yet? He looks kind of Jewy but Ive been fooled before.

The pure bloodline of my Hapsburg ancestry flow through me. Women should respect the biological purity of my ancestors.

This thread is being flooded, so I am fucking right.

How can we set up a test to prove this? I simply ask myself
>what are these people promoting
>Where did they come from, did they grow organically?
>In what way are they aiding or detracting from the central issues of our movement.

HOW ANYONE CAN VIEW A BUNCH OF KIKES WHO PROMOTE JUDAISM AND SPLINTER THE MOMENTUM AMD CAPITAL TOWARDS NON IDENTARIAN ISSUES AS A GOOD THING IS BEYOND ME

HOW ANYONE CAN TRUST A BUNCH OF KIKES WHO WERE AIDED IN PUBLICITY BY OUR ENEMIES IN THE MEDIA AND KEPT THERE BY INTERACTION AND SUPPORT FROM JEW FUNDED ENTITIES IS FUCKING BEYOND ME

CALL ME A SHILL BUT ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS

Haha this whole board is insane paranoid people calling each other shills and kikes thinking they're being infiltrated and are secret operatives in a holy war. Maturity level : 12 years old.

Confirmed Hapsburg.

WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN MUDSLIME INFESTED COUNTRY YOU YELLOW TEETHED KEK!! OFF TO STORMFRONT WITH YOU!!

I want to rape you until your rectum prolapses around my penis

This is why the McMaster shills have been all over the internet,

I've tried being reasonable but I'll just call you a shill like since that method of argument carries the most currency on this board of autistic spergs

Operative is both a political term and one employed by Posobiec in reference to himself on his twitter bio.

Your mocking of my use of it shows you are not defending Posobiec (as you would know the validity of the term) but are defending lies against the truth.

Probably the best comment in this whole thread.

Wow you've proven I'm defending lies against truth. Good job. I bet you win all the debates lol. Quick question to ask yourself though and I want you to answer honestly. How many therapists/psychiatrists have you been to? How many prescriptions for mental health have you been prescribed. Please answer honestly

I brought a discussion to the table. I neber mentioned shilling etc until various people descended on the thread repeatedly mentioning itnin reference to me.

IT IS ABLY SHUTTING DOWN DISCUSSION OF THE FACT THAT GOOGLE JEW IS THE NEXT INSIDE SUBVERTER AND THAT MOLYNEUX IS AIDING HIS PUBLICITY DRIVE, AND THERNOVIC, POSOBIEC, etc.

Molyneix got the fat cheque as he is the one specifically charged with promoting him.

>15 posts by this ID
This shit is getting ridiculous. Every nigger is shilled on this page. Anyways, that google troll is false flag.

Yes. Thank god for his (((nose))), though. They can't get away with this because of how much they stand out physically.

Imagining I am crazy isn't a valid response. I have shown you are unversed in the subject you are defending, and therefore defending it without knowledge. People attacking a subject they have no knowledge or interest in are eithet shills (paid) or trolls (unpaid). Which are you?

PLEASE FOCUS ON THE SUBJECT BEING DISCUSSED. MY COMMENTS WILL REFLECT THAT DISCUSSION.

JAMES DAMORE is not only JEWISH KYKE SUBVERSION, he is also a COALBURNER

*repeats for 100 posts across 5 hours*

If he cared about the movement, he's be making babies at home as a tradwife instead of being a public prop to self-weaponize! HE's A COAL BURNER

I never called anyone a shill I just said you're obviously mentally ill. Please reply with your mental health history. Paranoid schizophrenic? Bipolar?

Yeah, I am OP trying to discuss the topic. Not subvert, divert, or invert it like the meme flag faggots calling me a shill.

You are 100% correct. Once you learn to spot the jew, you see him everywhere.

Is he even a confirmed Jew?

White people with unfortunate noses do exist.

Haha can't answer about his mental health. I don't care about any of these e celebs I don't watch any of their shit. I care about the general assertion that there is a large scale conspiracy propping up controlled opposition to be obviously false and the delusions of a mad man.

You hallucinated these opinions, butnare demonstrating a disgust for board culture that is not consistent with the userbase.

You sound like a fucking liberal

I like Molymeme.

I bet you do. I have no doubt much of what he says is genuine. I also have no doubt he likes money.

Or maybe, maybe he is just a guy.

The guy who worked at Google isn't a Jew. Literally no evidence for it. He's also not being shilled as an "alt-right" celebrity, he's just a guy in the spotlight because he got fired, He's not even close to what people think as "alt-right".

Posobiec isn't a Jew, and Molyneux is just fine.

Fuck off shill.

Why is that a crime, commie?

Nope obvious Zionist controlled like shill opposition paving the way for greater Israel and ousting of based Assad trying to flood European countries with muslims and get them to take all the good jobs and get government benefits and elect pro Muslim politicians as part of their anti based Muslim plan to gain control of the worlds central banks by promoting race mixing in order to hide the truth about Floride from the goyim.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.