HAPPENING! ITT: Sup Forums confirmed for naming it LightBringer

You are innocent.

earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/overlay=temp/orthographic=-323.41,75.78,408/loc=-67.782,52.923

Water math:
thoughtco.com/ice-to-steam-energy-calculation-609497

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N09ItYiSkj4&index=5&list=PLYI8318YYdkD_VW7u3EMBq-MeNIuHRnb4
youtu.be/LjvtmzbEgm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

saged and reported, shilled this slide thread yesterday

Shit... What's it mean? Map is super dope BTW.

Pumb

There are developments, user.

im retarded as well could you explain JD?

Just tell us what you're getting at OP

Bump

zzzzzzzzzzz you feel sleepy

you feel tired

see that bed?

go to sleep

I can't read Rorsach, Faggot.

> I can't read
Do something about it.

explain this thread Esti.
You have my attention.

What does that mean? Is that an arctic hurricane tornado thingy

Mis kuradi kurat on see kuradi sitt?

>brings fake science to /pol
you have to go back to /sci
you're only on /pol because they laugh at your fake science
kys

>posting weather maps and calling it Doomsday
Explain yourself

> Doomsday
Nope, just HAPPENING.

It was raining on the north pole.
Picture is just for the scale, important part is the water math.

Are you implying all the ice is just going to turn to steam?

youtube.com/watch?v=N09ItYiSkj4&index=5&list=PLYI8318YYdkD_VW7u3EMBq-MeNIuHRnb4

>inb4 OMG FLAT EARTH IS STUPID
>inb4 FLATERTH IS A PSYOP

Well user tou did this yesterday, post some site that shows a pretty sim, then give no further info when requested, tell is exactly what you are getting at

Nope. First barrier being the ice to water transition energy sink. When it fails the water starts heat up rapidly if energy input remains roughly the same.
Water to steam is even tougher hurdle but beyond it is Venus territory,

Notice the small hotspot below the sun? Its because its not 93 million miles away, its only 3000 miles high!

Also see the lack of curve from the height shown.

Sim is based on real weather data, meaning it is not exactly a sim but representation.

More footage

nigga put a ruler on your screen that shits curved

OMG the earth is tilted which is why the south and north caps progress and regress alternately, which is why the northern and southern hemispheres have alternat summers and winters, which means if you fell for that pic related you are special

Thats great now tell us exactly what you are getting at

You're a fucking gay faggot dude.

>Earth wobbles on it's axis as it cycles around the sun, giving us the seasons
>Equator get the most time closest to the sun, so it's the warmest area.

WOOOOOOOOW
So hard to grasp. Wew, not like it's Magic School Bus tier science.

not like those digits either

Does that also explain the midnight sun?

youtu.be/LjvtmzbEgm8

>During Arctic summer, from the 22nd to the 25th of June, at a high enough latitude and altitude, you can watch a phenomenon known as “the Midnight Sun” where the Sun stays continuously visible in the sky for 3 days straight! The “Midnight Sun” rises on the 22nd and for the next 72 hours never disappears from sight, slowly ascending and descending every 12 hours, showing 3 brilliant “sunsets” and “sunrises” without ever actually setting below the horizon. If the Earth were actually a spinning globe revolving around the Sun, the only place such a phenomenon as the Midnight Sun could be observed would be at the poles. Any other vantage point from 89 degrees latitude downwards could never, regardless of any tilt or inclination, see the Sun for 24 hours straight. To see the Sun for an entire revolution on a spinning globe at a point other than the poles, you would have to be looking through miles and miles of land and sea for part of the revolution! Anyone below the 89th parallel could never witness the Sun for 72 hours, 3 whole revolutions, straight because to do so would be to assume you are somehow seeing “through the globe” and to the Sun on the other side! Since such an assumption is ridiculous, and yet the Midnight Sun can clearly be seen as low as the 65 parallel, this is another absolute proof that Earth is the flat, stationary center of the universe.

Oh yeah? You sure it matches with the official (((narrative)))

Yes it literally does, because its tilted towards the sun during summer it never really sets and in winter never really rises, it is literally six months sun up six months sun down

>from the 22nd to the 25th of June
Timeframe is way longer, user if your latitude is higher.

>wobbles

Yeah, wobbles at 1000mph, faster than the speed of sound right?

+25 C and rain closing on Arctic sea.

listen fucker explain what you are getting at, so you think your being really smart or just trolling, look heres some loose info, im getting at something but im just gonna keep hinting is something impressive and never really give any clear answers

Nice satan

The geocentric orbit doesn't make, pic related

So what does that mean, is that out of the ordinary and what will it result in

You just bitch slapped them into the next month!
Get rid of globalism forever!

It's reflecting off the water relative to the camera. Stupid fucking nigger

>Yeah, wobbles at 1000mph, faster than the speed of sound right?

It's all relative though right? If you're implying that you should be hearing something because the earth is spinning so fast, you don't because the air is also moving just as fast.

If you're inside a Concorde Jet, your ears aren't being blown out even though you're moving faster than the speed of sound.

It's always funny how flat earthers don't understand day 1 physics

Flat earthers need fucking therapy, there is something really wrong with you

That pic related is not an accurate representation but I can see how it would fool a simpleton

>Weirdest tabs ever

Fuck off, we haven't had a 20c day for a while now. What suddenly makes you think its going to be tshirt weather at the north pole?

ITT:Retardation on a mass scale.
this thread is dumb eurotrash garbo.

That's because it doesn't turn 360 degrees, 24 hour day is made up because it's the average. The earth actually tilts more like 370 degrees every 24 hours which is why the photo is wrong

Thanks for your explanation. Your counter argument is very convincing.

This, brainlets can't into relativity

fucking autist just tell us what this means in normal people words and sentences.

Would be interesting to do overlay with geomagnetic map

you only feel acceleration and deceleration, not movement at a steady spead this is called special relativity, let me explain this in way you understand plane accelerates you get pushed into your seat, plane reaches a crusing speed you feel nothing, plane lands on tarmac and breaks you feel pushed forward

its Hurf Durf flat earth garbage about how the world is fucked for dumbass reasons because estonia doesn't actually have schools and thus learn everything off of youtube no matter how god damn wrong it is.

How would it not fully rotate if its spinning at 1000mph? You have a source?

This made me reply.
Finally, some new fake proof!

Out of the ordinary part is described on the related pic.
It results in ice-free Arctic ocean and rapid climate change (as in crops failure and mayhem) on northern hemisphere.

>that Sun Rays' direction
Fucking flat retards

How is it fake? Great argument

Ye well i am not going to explain to you in words why that pic does not accurately represent the way the earth faces the sun and i don't have a visual on hand that does but like I said I can understand why it fool somebody

thanks, never understood why people believe this cancer

what a retarded picture.

You're coming to the wrong board if you think people are gonna breakdown your stupid picture and explain to you middle school level topics instead of calling you a retarded faggot.

Which of course is what you are, a retarded faggot.

It appears to be going there from Canada. Fun times ahead, I say, howeverthe N pole losing ice is not THAT big.

Guess where the energy disappeared to make your days hotter?
It is melting ice up there.

WTF OP

We agree, thats not how the sun's rays ACTUALLY work

>global pic
First:
Do your research, that's an outdated gif.

people on average are absolutely fucking retarded, thats why.

OK ye I can see why the mainstream climate alarmests have been all over this then, your full of shit user, all you are doing is creating a gateway thread for flat earthers, mods need to delete this shit, sage and report again

You do realize that the melting of the ice caps will result in a new iceage instead of heath death?

>how does light work?

N pole has had no ice in most of worlds history.

You are like a little baby.

Even timezones work accordingly to a flat earth/local sun scale

You tell me

Sure. But it also results in other shit. Massive desertificaion, crop failures and heat death for the unfortunate (niggers). State change flip. But we are not heading into this deirection. We are heading towards hothouse model flip.

Why would it not look the same on a globe?

You didn't prove anything, also wrong theory, lookup slits and whatnot.

Anywho, enough about the CIA psyop trying to push the flat Earth agenda in making us all look stoopid, we have over 30°C right next to North pole.

>parallel light
user...

go on

no, off to bed

How retarded are you? This certainly has nothing to do with different technology, different recording tool, different year or different seasons. Nah you're right, it is all just propaganda...

Daily reminder that Flat Theory is a PsyOp.
The real deal here is the fact that the moon was put over there to fuck all over Dinosaurs.

The earth is building an electrical charge and it's going to discharge?

What's wrong with that picture is that the atmosphere doesn't act like a convex lens. Also the word is "lens" as said in the fourth image, not "lense" in the third image.

Nice argument. Good proof.

"even trees work accordingly to a flat earth/local sun scale"

Yeah but anything works in your fabricated universe if you ignore all the reasons the fabricated universe can't work.

>fabricated universe

That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read in my life.

Thanks for the feedback user

NASA/EESA make BILLIONS each year, yet they produce ZERO raw footage of earth?

Yeah because pictures with meme fonts, pseudo science, and logical fallacies are better arguments and definitely proof, keep up the good work user

How does the ISS not melt in the thermosphere?

how can nasa be real if earth is only 6000 years old

the number of the beast is actually 616 not 666

What a shitty thread this is.

I see a bunch of misinformed prolr and a bunch of arrogant idiots who give the arguments of "that's stupid" or "I'm not going to explain to you..." because they fucking couldn't if they tried.

If you think any of the flat earth or light stuff is stupid then obviously you comprehend how it doesn't work like that so fucking demonstrate your comprehension. That would educate these poor bastards and leave you with the joy of actually enriching another's life for once in your miserable basement existence.

That or don't bother responding.

Show the truth at 500mb