BRAZILIAN GENERAL THREAD

I decided that I'm gonna do something about the situation with my country. I can't stand anymore whats going on. I will start a movement. Mostly online. I will try to digest content from my nation, develop a ideological body and attempt to create an organical life of it's own to move without my intervention.

Nationalism
Anti-communism
Anti-neoliberalism
Militarized schools
Defense of Christianism
Futurist in the adoption of technology
Promotion of industry
Promotion of planned reproduction
Audit the central bank(fed)
Absolute opposition to corruption

I need your help for creating propaganda, and what else. If you have nothing to do, at least you will participate on a very interesting political experiment, very far away from you.

Meet Enéas Carneiro, the Ron Paul + Duterte + Dr Oz from Brazil

But don't be fooled, Éneas was the most super based politician we ever had in our 500 years of history.

>He named the jew(Soros) as the one privatizing our national companies
>He named the jew(Soros) as the one that appointed our Central Bank(Our Fed) president
>He asked for a Central Bank audit
>He openly combated the media
>He wanted to develop nukes
>He wanted to reinforce our military
>He wanted to combate the banks
>He was graduated in medicine, physics and math
>He passed all his exams in first place
>He was born in poverty
>Differently from Lula faggot, he was a rabid anti-communist

youtube.com/watch?v=efAgr7LKNO0

Other urls found in this thread:

missatridentina.com.br/index.php/locais-de-missa-sp-117053865
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Red pill me on south brazil, is it true that it's white?

Yes, and I'm from the non-white part.
It's legit.

The king and old republicans flooded the south with italian and german immigrants during the 1900's. They wanted to reduce nigger count and make everything "less black" through miscegenation.

Great satire thread.

Saged.

>le south brazil is white meme

inb4 60%

It's not satire, faggot

actually the south is quite white
we have the biggest german diaspora after the usa.
we also have the biggest japanese diaspora iirc. RICED.

Bump

UMA

What race are most Brazilian people?

No definite race, we are a nation of Pardos and Mulatos. The most pure races are on specific geographical regions like Bahia (Blacks), South(whites) and Natives(North).

All the rest is mixed up and browny. Thats the truth!

Here my 2 cents. Don't lose time here, go to 55chan .org /pol
it's a hue chan and you may find people interested in what you have to say there, here is an anglo board and nobody will even care.

>Defense of Christianism
>Nationalism

God bless Brazil

I'm not white, but there are lots of ethnic Germans and europeans on the south. I'm not from there, and I'm not white. Facts are still facts.

I went there, and they didn't even replied.

Your best hope for the short term is to get a visa, come to the US, meet someone and get married. Hustle for a few years and you'll be able to afford condos or land in Brazil. I know someone here in the US less than 6 years and he has many properties in Brazil now, especially after it was a 4:1 ratio for a while with the real. I know it's impossible to come up that fast in Brazil in so little time. You'll only miss the fruit. Here is so much safer you can leave the house with your jewelry and your iPhone without being paranoid. Things are cheaper here, owning a car is a lot easier here. Just a little bit less jeitinho but you'll get used to that

Not an option to me.

i can leave my house with my phone and my jewelry. i remember when my family went to Florianópolis and we forgot to lock the house. we came back 14 days later and nothing was stolen. the perks of living in a 60k people town.

As long as you keep being a christcuck, can't take this seriously.

It's like 50 percent are white and 50 percent are black or mixed

Pardos=mix between portuguese, africans, and native americans. also a lot of sephardic jews moved to brazil so they have a lot of descendants. a lot of italians, Portuguese, german, polish, Ukrainian immigrants came to brazil but they're unnoticeable compared to the pardos.

Better to be Christian than siding with the fags and feminists.

I do agree - but still, we'd be better off by not being a christian movement. Most young christians here just pretend to be christians because of Nando Moura and Olavo de Caralho.

missatridentina.com.br/index.php/locais-de-missa-sp-117053865
start going to mass

Stop it, burger. That 56%

So we promote real Christianity. There is no middle ground in the cultural war. Do you prefer to be inundated by gay leftist globalist propaganda until there is no going back? Support your Christian brothers!

If you are not siding with Christ, you are siding with them.

Do you really want to side with them instead with Christ?

It can be done, Bro!

lol

>Mostly online

tupinikin-chan is overated.

I would love to post more about it but captcha is annoying HUE

also sopa de macaco

Until it get some definite plan, it must be online, to make propaganda and deliver it on the streets costs money, and I can't do it alone.

Do it!

kekeke

You'll need to get out of your fapbunker and do this with real people. Creating an online echochamber achieves nothing.

Also what is this degeneracy

It's a fag that wrote that giving the booty for another fag to fuck(eat) is a delícia

"Doing gay anal sex is a delícia"

Doing that while pushing a crucifix into his own ass, and breaking a Mary statue on the ground. That is the real face of faggots.

Also trap faggot ridiculing Christ figure for pride parade in Brazil.

Feminists and faggots breaking catholic figures

Would've been good target practice.
Moronic faggots confusing the treachings with authoritarian pedophiles are moronic

>treachings
teachings

bump

Isn't it super easy to get Brazilian citizenship? I'm not interested in leaving my beloved Dixie but you might find some white foreigners willing to take you up on joining your movement.

por aqui também é útil. É a primeira vez que ouço falar desse candidato.

abraços do pai tuga.

CARAVELAS

go to CARAVELAS, confrade

7 : 1

Ok, so, we use that shit as damage control, but yeah it's pretty white, specially in the country side far away from the capitals. There's old people there that not even speak portuguese.

purchased.

Enéas is the real thing, as redpilled as anyone can get. He died tho.

It looked so easy, I know right?

Not in the capitals (Porto Alegre, where I live, has easily 50% blacks), but most of the inner country is very white.

PSG x Barcelona also was so easy... In the second half of the second game when they were losing.

Brazil needs to remain a shithole as a cautionary tail of what happens when a country loses its identity and blandas up to the point where most of the population is a mixedskin poorfag.

Imo Rhodesia is a better object lesson for what happens when egalitarian faggotry takes over.

Fuck off, faggot.
We can reach for a more dignified existence, it's a matter of societal organization.

yeah, you muricas use us as a zoo since 1964 and we get that shit here. Fuck you. Even when we are trying to get it done right you try to push us down. Now make your baggage and fuck off Cesar Ricardo. We are already screwed enough by you (((americans))).

ONDE CONSIGO MAIS DISSO PELO AMOR DE DEUS??? Agradecido desde já

Devo continuar? Quase tudo no tópico fui eu que fiz

anybody have the pic of the huemonkeys bathing in soda after a truck overturned and they looted it?

Tens cancro? Se tiver só pra publicar essas artes vai ser foda.

... Cancro? Não sei traduzir a linguagem memética nacional muito bem, o que isso quer dizer?

I mean personally I want to see Brazil succeed. You guys were good friends to us southerners.

Brazil is not a white nation, but it does has many white people, thought everyone is mixing so soon there will be less whites and more pardos.
I'm a pardo myself, my grandmas are all white, blue eyed, same with my dad's dad, he was an Italian white with green eyes, me myself i'm light skin.

facebook, faz uma página.

You have no guilt about shit you (((government))) do to us. Its so fucking obvious, Brazil politicians are ALL freemasons.

>You have no guilt about shit you (((government))) do to us
Oh boy the eternal Brazilian, read too many lefty books and now thinks the US is to blame for making your country shitty. Little does he realize his country is filled with expensive destructive niggers and communists.

>366,000 White people (90.0%), 37,000 Brown (Multiracial) people (9.0%), 4,000 Black people (1.0%), 400 Asian or Amerindian people (0.1%).
90% is pretty good, especially for Brazil

I don't blame americans individually, but see, they toy around with us. See Vargas era, they threatened to invade us if we didn't break neutrality. After that, they directly helped in breaking our democracy. And after that, George Soros directly indicated a guy for the br FED. See Vale do Rio Doce. Enéas talked a lot about this. We shouldn't hate americans, but we should affirm ourselves!

Im agree, its literally nigger shit to blame others about our own loses. But cant negate that USA did real bad shit to us.

bump for interest

Start off by improving your English before you blame others though.

Do Americans have no self-awareness?

>cautionary tail