Fight at a fast food store

>Black workers
>White customer angry with the service
>Whitey guy begins to destroy shit and gets faced by nog worker
>He pushes the dindu
>Nogs join forces (even a black customer)
>White guy BTFO

Who would get involved in a fight with an injured leg? Webm related

nigers cant figt a man with a broken leg 1v1

pathetic

Good. He looked like some crazy homeless bum. Fuck him.

Guy deserved it. Fuck degenerate pieces of shit who can't act normally in public. Too bad the black guy didn't knife his ass.

Notice how the "BASED black man" in the tucked-in dress shirt also joined the nig gang.

>How to spot a 'Nam veteran

Kek

He didn't think anyone would call him on his bullshit. Glad they did that, they used necessary force for the threat.

drumpfs america

black people cant work in peace without some white trash chimping out

act like a nigger, get treated like a nigger

Degenerate scum was probably high as fuck. Deserved the beating he got. Good job, blackies.

how about a link for sound you inconsiderate faggot ? sage

He was holding him down with his foot like any bystander should do to a person acting like a nigger. Hold them down to calm them or wait for the police to arrive.

No white person would defend the actions of this man
> yet, if this were an irate black customer, blacks wouldn't say shit about it.

like feral dogs, once the victim is on the ground niggers can't help themselves but to join in on the violence. Even the customer joins in to stand on the guy's neck (for no reason whatsoever).

based, dude. totally 'redpilled' and uncucked as well.

No. That old nigger was standing on him with both feet.

yeah, just your everyday "citizen's arrest' right here, folks

This

This, that video was the perfect example of conduct unbecoming a white man. Fuck him.

who's the qt >girl in that picture m8?

me

Nigga fuck white people kill all whites af

this fpbp

>nigger stand off angry guy with broken leg
>alpha nigger punches him
>the rest move in like a fucking feeding frenzy

give youtube source

Imagine having the opportunity to physically assault a member of a group you were raised to hate.

>He puts his hands up to stop
>Gets kicked instead
Epin. Guy deserves it, you can't just go into a place and destroy it because you're having a tantrum.

top kek

He could probably sue this place and win

>Who would get involved in a fight with an injured leg?
I'd do the same black, white, brown, yellow, whatever. You come into my store with your stupid shit you're going to be leaving with my foot in your ass.

Customer shouldn't have done shit and they'll likely lose their jobs if it's a franchise thing but niggers did the right thing.

WHITES TRIGGERED LITTLE BITCHES

Seriously. I have no empathy for degenerate drug addled crazy bums of any race, but especially white. He's a subhuman. Simple as that.

i think he meant who would get in a fight when they have a broken leg.

Most of them never fought in the military, they just know it's a good way to get more $$ while panhandling

>wypipo

>who would get in a fight when they have a broken leg
Makes more sense. Drugged up white trash sounds about right. They serve as a constant reminder that you don't have to be black to be a nigger.

>Nogs join forces (even a black customer)
>White guy BTFO
Only niggers would be PROUD they had to team up five against one to beat a white guy with a bad leg.

Typical white trash, we was lucky those niggers were at work, it could've been way worse

Thats not a white guys.. Its a shitskin in whiteface.. And the nogs are really white men in blackface..

white niggers are still niggers. The whole reason Sup Forums likes white people is that shit like OP isn't expected from us.

Hahaha fucking niggers. They can't resist.

Literally every nog shot on him was assault. That meth head is gonna be rich if a lawyer sees this video.

>in a cast or something
>angry and general nigger behavior
>also bunch of niggers
guys a meth head