What does Richard Spencer actually want?

He wants a fully white nation, right? Well where does he want it? In the whole of the United States?

How are you gonna get all the minorities out?

i only recently learned and heard of richard spencer. dont know much about him really. the first thing i noticed about him are his looks, which is natural to do. the last thing i ever want to do to someone i make fun of their look. im just curious as to why his head is that weird shape? is it the haircut that makes it look like an egg or a football? or is it some kind of genetic disorder? either way we should poke too much fun at him, that's not cool.

I can't believe that this is Richard Spencer. I kept hearing about this guy and how good he is, but there's something wrong with his head here, seriously.

Why is it that shape? I just showed this to a friend, who is a doctor, and he said that's a sign of some form of mental deformation that when the head is that shape.

Were you guys just ironically memeing about this guy because he's physically deformed?

the only way to get a white "ethnostate" in america is through civil war, which could actually happen as the country is increasingly destabilised through immigration and tribal politics. of course there would be genocide and ethnic cleansing by all sides, i think spencer knows this

all he wants is literally crack the shell that keeps our mind closed to the truth

switzerland

he just does this to make money off strangers on the internet

just like Alex Jones

>civil war commences in the US
>whites vs everyone
>war in the streets
>dickie spencie rushes to hide in some alley and fix his hair

something about his head shape just makes him look weird, check this one out

he's a big guy

4 u

nigga should take control of his local white trash community gym before embarking on a space conquest lol

He wants a supra-national "European Empire" spanning multiple continents. He's also spoken about the possibility of eventually vacating the Earth in favour of space, where we could have a white planet.

Sorry for deleting, Shlomo. I wanted a better picture.

No, Spencer is pro-balkanization and voluntary deportations.

that's a rare spencer

all phoneposters should be killed

Sage

>How are you gonna get all the minorities out?
Why the fuck you care? Are you brown or something? Maybe a Jew?

What does she expect him to do?

Run away?
Debate in the middle of the gym?
Hit her?

What was the correct response that he would not have thought was cowardly?

I suppose he could have just blanked her and carried on working out, but I wouldn't want a barbell over my neck whilst a psychotic Jewess was attacking me.