Korean War General - /kwg/ - making another thread edition

제국주의에 대한 죽음 인민 민주주의 공화국에 대한 영광

>Korean Twitters
twitter.com/uriminzok_engl
twitter.com/nknewsorg twitter.com/Sino_NK
twitter.com/KCNAWatch
twitter.com/NKIDP
twitter.com/usagyongsan?lang=en

>North Korean Websites and News northkoreatech.org/the-north-korean-website-list/
northkoreatech.org/ uriminzokkiri.com/
kcna.kp
kcnawatch.co/
nknews.org/
korea-dpr.com/ dailynk.com/english/index.php

>Pyongyang Traffic Girls pyongyangtrafficgirls.com

>Will you survive? Click to find out nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

>Live MAPS
koreas.liveuamap.com/

Developments August 2017
>'Fire and fury' wasn't tough enough - Trump on North Korea
>Beijing says US destroyer violated China's sovereignty and security
>Japan is ready to protect Guam, defense minister says
>KCNA calls Russians pussies for supporting sanctions, laughs at claim that their missiles are medium-range rockets
>Secretary Marris warns North Korea not to invite 'destruction of its people'
>South Korea's military says it is prepared to immediately act against any North Korean provocation
>North Korea announces intention to launch four Hwasong-12 IRBMs over Japan to land 30 to 40 km away from Guam as a show of force by mid August, aka within the next week
>DIA report leaked suggesting the DPRK is capable of creating a miniaturized nuclear warhead

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/c4gvk
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/north-korea-now-making-missile-ready-nuclear-weapons-us-analysts-say/2017/08/08/e14b882a-7b6b-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html?utm_term=.abf62f2be87d
youtube.com/watch?v=bwsTM6dMeCs
archive.is/9iRHa
youtube.com/watch?v=ebt0BR5wHYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KIM WILL WIN

Damnit I fucked it up a little.
Pasta link here.
ghostbin.com/paste/c4gvk

Why does DPRK have colours in the map but not ROK?

>August 9, 2017 - Tensions between NoKo and the US have grown in the last 48 hours, stemming from a leaked DIA report that North Korea has been able to create a nuclear warhead capable of fitting on an ICBM. The war of words has accelerated dramatically.
>Initial WaPo report: washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/north-korea-now-making-missile-ready-nuclear-weapons-us-analysts-say/2017/08/08/e14b882a-7b6b-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html?utm_term=.abf62f2be87d

I'm not sure. Might be because it's ran by hoholmaps who sucks the cock of anything anti-Russian so they might view them as an "occupied state" or something.

>Trump Statement ( F I R E & F U R Y): youtube.com/watch?v=bwsTM6dMeCs

Anybody know a good way to listen to Voice of Korea? I used to back in the day but none of the shortwave signals have anything.

>North Korea threatens Guam:
archive.is/9iRHa

Israel-range rockets when

>Perfect circles on mercartor
This map is the fakest bullshit on earth.

Kim needs to protect the qts

Nodong, are all norks women or transgenders now?

Do you guys think there will be a draft?

soon..

No. There are so many soldiers in the US military that if so many were killed off by Norks despite probably a multimillion man coalition fighting the war that would mean they need a draft then we're probably fucked beyond believe and have totally underestimated them and we'll have withdrawn by then.

Aha!

>drumpf is crashing and burning

>"WTF I LOVE WAR NOW!NUKE THE GOOKS!!"

like clockwork HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

>ideology
>communist

>nuke the gooks
Other way around

War with NK is good because it shakes China out of their false sense of security. China needs to understand that it's now too big and too independent for US to support it. If the war happens, China won't be a US ally anymore. And that's good. That's the first step towards creating a new eastern world order.

DERETE THIS

T. Shill

saved lmao

Who am I even shilling for? I just want WW3 between China and US. Don't you?

>/kwg/

>scream for war with Russia over nothing for months
>bad idea to attack NK when they actively threaten the US and it's allies

u wot

ew go back to ptg faggot

>inb4 they nuke Israel

War between China and India is more likely to happen. Eat shit from a fucking leaf.

Fellow bongs, what's your night time tune? I'm listening to a good old Freedom classic: youtube.com/watch?v=ebt0BR5wHYs

This is why you will figth for us best ally

My grandfather fought in the Korean War. Him and his identical twin brother were a mortar team. They killed hundreds of Koreans, and Chinese. Maybe more. He's told me many stories about how many he's killed. They used to boobytrap the hell out of things. They know the Koreans were half starved, so they used to leave cans laying around with grenades in them all the time. One time his unit took out a whole other unit of nude Koreans. They removed their clothes, and were holding them over their heads so they could cross a river. My gramps and his unit waited for them all to get in the water before opening fire. So they were all naked, running around in a river, and they all got shot to shit. One time a sniper started shooting at my gramps while he was having a shit. He had diarrhea due to something he ate. While he was shitting, a bullet landed next to him, so he scooted over a foot or so, still shitting, and another bullet hit where he was. He did that 5 or 6 times before he was done with his shit. He said that sniper was the worst shot ever, could not even hit him while he was squatting and dumping gallons of poo out onto the dirt. He had another good story about a boatload of Koreans charging a line of tanks that were in front of his foxhole. He said it was crazy to watch wake after wave of people get mowed down by the machine guns on the tanks. At one point, the tanks were forced to fire at each other with the machine guns, because they were
>Covered in gooks

My gramps biggest complaint about the war was that he did not kill as many Koreans as he wanted to, because the mortar shells they were using were old and shit. About 1/3 of them hit without exploding.