Google has ruined it for me

With Google now being the enemy of free thought, speech, science and all around freedom, can you guys recommend a valid alternative to Google Chrome? Something with the equivalent of ad-block if possible.

It sucks that it came to that, but I cannot continue to use Google knowing how arrogantly they behave within identity politics and gross leftism.

Firefox for the browser, DuckDuckGo for the search engine, and adblocker for Firefox as the ad-blocker. With this setup you get everything and more than with Jewgle

Fire fox is just as jewed as google, duck duck go is owned by a kike who sells your info.

I run Firefox with the uBlock and Disconnect add-ons. Duck Duck Go for search engine. I've had no issues after making the switch.

what isn't owned by a kike this days?

Yandex?

>brave browser
>startpage.com

Duck Duck Go is a honeypot I believe.
Kike owner, "LOL WE DON'T SPY ON YOU WE SWEAR!!!" from them constantly, and is probably rounding up every IP of every fedora who thinks something as simple as switching browsers to look up philosophy on nihilism and bullshit like that is going to make him magically invisible to the NSA.

Pro tip: DuckDuckGo will happily sell your shit to an alphabet agency if they're threatened in the slightest. You're going to be jew'd as long as you're on the internet. You can say "WTF THEY CAN'T DO THAT", well you're wrong. ISPs are monopolies, and the FCC can and will watch you. They literally make sure of what you can and can't see. Copper wires and optical tubes are not public property. You need a driver's license and car insurance to drive on a highway. You need internet cookies and an IP to use the internet. It's almost as if it's literally designed to spy on your ass. Every normie puts their life online so much that Facebook profiles and direct messages are being used as actual evidence in courtrooms.

Get used to it. As long as you have a computer or cell phone that can connect to the internet, you WILL be watched.

>Sup Forums just comes to term with google the enemy of mankind
Google is Satan's attempt at omniscience.

Not much.

Yup. No faggy doodles and what you search is what you get. No top results that include snopes and the like.

epicprivacybrowser

Use elinks.

Startpage.c om

You smell funny

I recommend brave, I just switched yesterday and this browser is pretty good, not with webms though

You can't smell through the internet, dummy.

Yandex is pretty good.

Can someone explain to me why is Google getting so much hate over this? Any big company would to the same shit. They all have to walk the line of political correctedness, and they didn't choose to have this memo published on the net.

This thread is 100% feelings and emotion. Yes, companies need your data. No, one datapoint out of the millions is not scrutinized unless the feds are after you. And if that's the case, they already have their evidence, and they will find you easily. You're bullshitting yourself if you think there is a single thing you can do to prevent that.

So is spandex

>You're bullshitting yourself if you think there is a single thing you can do to prevent that
Thanks for being a part of the population that got it to where it CAN spy on you.

I use brave and startpage.

awwww boooo hooooo

Chromium.

I'm not purchasing from or using any company that constantly uses politics as a sales pitch.
I want a product that works. Plain and simple.
that's all.
as long as it is good i don't give a flying fuck if you're
playing kazoos with queef and farts
JUST
MAKE
GOOD
STUFF
POLITICS OUT OF THE WORK PLACE

every single time they ruin shit.

BE THE WALKING EQUALITY AND LOVERS OF
FREE SPEECH THAT YOU CLAIM TO BE.

Firefox + uBlock Origin + DuckDuckGo search engine

Everything is better than Google at this point
also you can't jew open source.

More Goys need to adopt this setup. Also HTTPS everywhere / NoScript if you know how to use it.

This.

Memes aren't arguments

been using brave today. it's nice.

I fucking love the shit out of Brave but dear god why doesnt it have a single fucking addon/extension? I need 4chanX script in my life.

Firefox fired a guy for being against gay marriage.

Google fired a guy for being against affirmative action.

Where do I go now?

You can just use Chromium; it's the open-source parts of Chrome.

Or Tails, if you're feeling freedomy.

i feel like this pick describes google best

Google claims that it *doesn't* use affirmative action. So that's not *exactly* what they fired him for.

>Tails
Tails is OS, not browser. Tails is using Tor browser, which is modified firefox.

I did make an argument, you were to busy staring at the picture.Must suck having a sort attention span.

They don't have an obligation to free speech though.

>Firefox for the browse
But Mozilla also fired their director for very similar reasons. They are the same as Google.