Thanks to adnauseam, they have wasted 692 dollars for exactly zero sales. KILL GOOGLE

Thanks to adnauseam, they have wasted 692 dollars for exactly zero sales. KILL GOOGLE

Do your part and install adnauseam in your browser.

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adnauseam/
github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/Install-AdNauseam-on-Chrome-Without-Google's-Permission
addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/adnauseam-2/
searchenginewatch.com/2016/05/31/the-most-expensive-100-google-adwords-keywords-in-the-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this legal?

I suggest brave and startpage before you get in trouble.

Google is powerful.

bitch ass faggot

I don't want this place to be ground zero for some media circus scandal like DDOS shit in the past.

kill GOOGLE? lel try it faggot.

It would be nice if this was used only on sjw and feminists websites.

what is this

Yes. Installed it on wife's browser too. Fuck google.

bump

bump

>Clicks every ad
>Somehow makes Google lose money

Am I retarded or something?

KILL GOOGEL BT GIBING IT MOR SHEKELS
I AM SMURT

This one's getting slid FAAASSST

high score: $1077.56

Makes their targeting less accurate.

Can someone explain how this works?

1: Users pay $$$ to place ads on Google.
2: Adnauseum silently clicks on them, wasting the advertiser's shekels.
3: Advertiser no longer goes to Google.

>over 80% of revenue of Google comes from ad revenue

I ran this yesterday, within 2 hours it had "clicked"
on something that attempted to hijack my browser.
Had to ctrl-alt-delete out of it.
Neat idea, practicality is somewhat iffy though.

Do they have it for android?

For those interested:

AdNauseum for Firefox: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adnauseam/

AdNauseum for Chrome: github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/Install-AdNauseam-on-Chrome-Without-Google's-Permission

AdNauseum for Opera: addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/adnauseam-2/

Make sure 'click ads' is checked after you install.

nice thats like one tenth of a second worth of earnings for google

Hello I AM SMURT, welcome to Sup Forums. We hope you enjoy your time here.

Haven't seen any version for mobiles yet, sry

Also bump

I can't wait for this to happen
Pennies add up to dollars dumbass

Buy a Sup Forums Pass so you don't contribute to Captcha.

How the fuck does clicking on every ad make them lose money? It's still registering as a click so google can say "over 4 billions ads clicked on! Advertise here!" And companies think more people click google ads, so you'd be stupid not to advertise with them.

businesses pay for targeted ads so people who want their products see it and buy it. when that pool is diluted and that business does not gain sales, they stop paying for ad placement.

The idea is that it will make the advertisers eventually pull out of Google if they see that they are wasting money. The problem with this is that you're going to need millions of people to make an impact on anybody's actual ad spend and if you do, it's most likely smaller businesses that are a tiny portion of Google's ad revenue.

The brands that spend millions won't even blink at $600 (and that's assuming everything you do impacts one client). This is the most autistic shit I've ever heard of and you look like idiots.

But your clicks will never lead to sales but google is still charging their customers for those clicks. Google's customers will see google advertising as less effective at driving salds cost wise per ad view as something else, say a billboard or radio ad

They use cookies and trackers. On each click they can see who is looking at what when. And when they realize that all of a sudden a faggot who's interested in anime and video games is clicking on ads for makeup or Victoria's secrets clothing they go hmm this doesn't seem right I think something might be up.

Legacy capture is abandoned and the data isn't used, hence why the same variations of CALLE have been coming up over and over for two or so years.

It drives down the price of all future business, ya dumbfuck.

Remember how someone was putting razorblades in 0.001% of halloween candy and millions of people stopped accepting candy altogether?

Except your minuscule impact will not be noticed by the people that ACTUALLY spend money. And if you do hurt any actual businesses it'll be small businesses with tiny budgets that actually care about their marketing spend.

THIS. If your browser is secretly following links, that means your IP is being recorded by all the sketchy third-party ad sites. Are they installing cookies on your browser, too?

I'm all for punishing Jewgle, but this software seems like a particularly ill-informed idea...

it adds up, and thats the point of spreading it you fucking down syndrome nigger

legacy doesn't work on the front page

>And when they realize that all of a sudden a faggot who's interested in anime and video games is clicking on ads for makeup or Victoria's secrets clothing they go hmm this doesn't seem right

check your privelige

>Except your minuscule impact will not be noticed by the people that ACTUALLY spend money

keep telling yourself that, kike.
Pic related

Sup Forums has been on the news plenty of times. Is it illegal to block ads? No. Is it illegal to have a bot click ads to troll advertisers? Probably not. No.

Will Sup Forums ever get shut down? No. Unless the CEO does something insane.

>you spend a ton more of money in online advertisement
>sales stay the same
>okay better stop

everybody do this and google is fucked

Could you please stop? You're fucking so stupid. You should know how an economy functions.

I think the goal is to try to get tens to hundreds of thousands of people doing this.

Team: Daniel C. Howe, Mushon Zer-Aviv, Helen Nissenbaum. Who's kiking who?

Make sure to do some searches for these after installing AdNauseum. High impact keywords cost them a lot more $$

fuk I'm dumb
searchenginewatch.com/2016/05/31/the-most-expensive-100-google-adwords-keywords-in-the-us/

just the last 3 hours

Probablly a mossad operation to store all your identities whilst fooling you into thinking your putting a dent in Jewgle.

Ok, so by clicking on ads and making advertisers give money to Google, that helps kill Google. Did I get that right?

Congrats dumb goyim, you're now chinese click bots.

handrubbing.jpg.

would you keep advertising with google if you lost money?
will google lower cost of ads due to shrinking pool of advertisers?
How will google make $ of analytics when all the adclicks are anonymous?

Since it's part of a botnet, it becomes a charge instead of a deposit.
Some fine they have to pay pr click.

of all the bullshit floating around about fighting google this one is the one that will cause a lot of grief

OK, who the fuck forgot to teach the google shill-bots basic economics?

The reputation of google is giving revenue by personalized advertisement. With adnauseam you kill their business, making it's databases useless.

Pretty sure they'll just blacklist your IP after a few minutes of clicking.

Cheap tricks Ari Yeshua Rosenbergbaumsteinskywitz.

Almost no one, even today, started to use adblockers yet. Imagine how fucking retarded the average people are. So sure, this will work.

vpn nigga
should be using one erryday

sheeeeeeeeeeeeit

neither does your fat mum

And you plan on switching IP every five minutes?

Kike detected.

Wouldn't that be beautiful.

Entire subnets of polluted telemetrics they're forced to blacklist.

They still get money. Flawed data or not. Go suck baby dick Chaim.

We'll never get enough people to perform a multi-step install with shit like "enable developer mode" and make a serious dent in Google's revenue.

Fuck off shill. The fact that they blacklisted AdNauseum so fast from Chrome means they know it would hurt if more people were using it.

Hope they're paying you well.

Well, they just have to discount any clicks from an IP over a certain period of it clicks too many times in a period. They don't need to permanently blacklist. The only way around would be to make one or two clicks then change IP.

Imagine if someone triggered a botnet to install AdNauseum on all target machines....

Also reposting to combat shill slide:

AdNauseum for Firefox: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adnauseam/

AdNauseum for Chrome: github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/Install-AdNauseam-on-Chrome-Without-Google's-Permission

AdNauseum for Opera: addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/adnauseam-2/

Make sure 'click ads' is checked after you install.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you. Projection kike.

60% per cent of clicks are automated (source: zeroedge). The bubble is big, now make it enormous. Make it 90%. Be sure that its entire business system collapses.

Notice how the shill uses names in leiu of an actual argument, then quickly pivots to ad-hom to divert from the original point of discussion, while ignoring any actual content I bring up.

Also note the lack of pics or any relevant content.

Visit Adnauseum's page. Check it's creators. A shabbos techno-autist, a Zionist Israeli, and a diversity hire technology professor jewess from Cornell. Visit their Information pages.

They boldly admit this and yet people still fall for this shit.

You are helping us to improve the level of discussion in Sup Forums by making the ad judeum argument useless.

btw adnauseam is open-source so anyone can check the jewish tricks inside.

bumpo

>Is it illegal to click on ads?
You tell me.

You're a tier above the normal corpo-shills that hover on this forum, I'll grant you that.
Adapted to our style, learned to adopt similar techniques that we use to weed out the actual shills. I see you even have a partner tripcode with you to play 'confirmation bot'. Remote desktop, perhaps?

They brought out the big guns for this one, must mean that Adnauseum cuts deep here.

Are you a jew, a member of the team, both, or a retard civ/nat?

>adnauseam is open-source

Jews give something away, LOL

Link pls. Will gladly help out. The corporations are too big

Thanks

Use Ghostery with it to stop trackers.

it wasnt even 0.001%, it was a hoax

same with the tylenol scare of the 80s

was fake news

A majority of US "news" has been manufactured since WWII ended. The propaganda machinery that was created during those times never went anywhere. It was just retooled and assimilated by wealthy, private interests.

My god man, you are a moron. When advertisers find they are paying high cpm fees but not seeing more conversions, they will sour, deeply, on the platform. If this becomes a thing, there will be an existential crisis in online advertising. People in the US used to hitchhike all the time; then in the space of about 5 years, they quit completely because of the sudden onset of criminality. People soured on the platform. That is what "click don't buy" will do to online advertising if it takes off.

Are you so stupid as to think that ad providers have no means to detect this?

hey guys google here

stop doing this or i will send you bill

Work close to Adwords/Analytics team.

Adnauseam has an easily detectable pattern, it's easy to deduct any adnauseam clicks.

they do and that's exactly the point. when google has made itself so hated that users are trashing their ad partners to hurt them, they will stay far away from google to protect themselves. it's a messy tactic, but a certain one. there's a chinese proverb
>he who says it's impossible should not get in the way of he who is doing it.
stop getting in the way or get on board. we need to convince normies to do this, too. it's all about numbers.

Then why they banned it? It's a random click. No easy way to predict.

With the chinese bots it's the same. They could do something but they do nothing because is still profitable. You have to give them a push.

>shilling your browser plugin

remove yourself from the gene pool

So what's the pattern? Precise time delay and top-to-bottom click pattern I'm guessing?

Excuse me I got a few commits to make....

Nice.

Posting Knowledge.

Exactly this. If you don't think they're filtering spam you're retarded. What this does isn't something's new. Botnets do this all the time and google filters out the impressions as soon as they pick up the patterns. This is the dumbest anti google circle jerk I've ever seen. At least pick an effective method.

Because they're a whole industry that try to detect this. Verification is a big business so advertisers use google and other third parties to find this. When they find it's all bot traffic, they won't pay google and google won't make them. This whole thing is really is Adblock with extra steps.

This practice goes against rules for radicals.
It will not be effective enough.
We need to be targeting the people involved directly, not the company; but please go along with targeting the company and do as much damage as possible indirectly without fixing the problem.

this anti-ad aside, the site suggested alternatives to chrome.
what's the opinion on Iron, Comodo Drago or Vivaldi?