PITBULL HATE

Why the hell is pitbulls allowed?
is it the most shitty dog races?

Shut up Idiot

Pitbulls are a loyal, loving breed

The owners suck if it is aggressive. Doesn't matter the breed. Bad owners = bad dog.

pitbulls are the non-white of dogs

user got it right. nice troll thread though OP. easy to see your life is in order

unfortunately they appeal to overcompensating niggers who are shit people who can't take care of themselves let alone another living being

theres always one nigger defending these shit beasts, everyone who owns a pitbulls says the same shit. "omg hes such a good nice dog i could leave my infant with it!" 1week later they dont have a baby or a shitbeast

>dindogs
>ever

This argument is the equivalent of "blacks only commit insane amounts of violent crime and have an average IQ of 85 because they're born into poor neighborhoods! They're just a product of their environment!"

mo money fo dem kennels

Fucking spics.

Spotted the nigger. Pitbulls are a massive gamble. They are either perfectly fine and will cause no trouble their entire life, or they will flip out and maul a small dog/cat/human to death for seemingly no reason at the first opportunity.

Get a German Shepherd, coonhound, Labrador, golden retriever, Collie, American Doberman line, or Rhodesian ridgeback. They can all be trained easily and can be trusted not to be bad doggos.

He a good breed

wild animals are not responsible for their own actions

imbecile

if you must hate, hate the people who keep them

I'm not opposed to a pit bull genocide.

Nigger detected

Black, Hispanic or white trash?

Gas the shitbull owners along with their dogs.

All in favor say "I". All opposed please step into the gas chamber.

>wild animals are not responsible for their own actions

Except pitbulls aren't (theoretically) wild animals, you moron. They're domesticated, or they're supposed to be domesticated anyway.

>wild animals
They're supposed to be domesticated retard. That's the point of a dog.

source?

wild animals are not capable of sapient thought
they bear no responsibility
only the humans do

please be serious

nope
false analogy
blacks are sapient, dogs are not

>poopoo heads!
*zzzzzz*

yes, gamble on the part of the humans
no blame can go to the dog, only the person(s)
also ad-homs only make you look as bad as a bad pitbull owner

did you have some sort of point?

Pitbulls are abominations, made for niggers. Bad or good owner does not matter, it is a breed that gives 0 fuck, instinct first - kill!

I asked source to know if the guy survived.

i remember a while back there was a photo of some muzies walking over like 150 bomb sniffing dogs that were all dead in a kennel. Those dogs cost like 100,000k each to train.

HURR DURR I'M RECORDING INSTEAD OF SAVING MY DOG

In my whole life, I've never seen a responsible dog owner. It's a shame these wonderful animals are given to any tard.

holy shit

still waiting for some sort of point

>
Except pitbulls aren't (theoretically) wild animals, you moron.

well, except they are

> They're domesticated,

much less than they are wild

> or they're supposed to be domesticated anyway.

only more evidence the blame lies solely on humans

it cannot lie anywhere else

>They're supposed to be domesticated retard.

so what? they arent.
>That's the point of a dog.

no shit?
think: wolves
that should clear it up for you

why did the other dog go up to the fence

Oh let me guess

IT

DINDU

this. Everyone making excuses for these retarded shit animals is making the same argument that leftists use to excuse violent rape by Jamal and Tyrone.